Philadelphia, PA, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $198
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Flutter Social

Flutter Social is a wedding planning business with a team of professional wedding planners ready to help you plan your big day, online. Whether it's getting organized, staying on budget, or tapping into our industry connections to find your dream vendors, our personal Wedding Planners are passionate about helping you bring your wedding vision to life.

Our Services
Our planning packages are designed to give you just the right amount of planning for your needs and budget - choose between our full event plan to get a dedicated personal Wedding Planner from beginning to end, or work with us on a month-to-month basis. If you need day-of management, we'll send one of our local Day-Of Coordinators to help bring your wedding vision to life.

From the start, you’re matched with a personal Flutter Social Wedding Planner who will jump in wherever you need them - whether you just got engaged and are starting from scratch or need help pulling together that day-of schedule. Your Planner will work with you online, over the phone and over text message to help nail down a budget, hire and coordinate with your local vendor team, and design a day-of schedule that will have you heading into your big day stress-free [and feeling good as hell].

We'd love to help you plan the best day ever. Reach out to schedule a free consultation today.

Follow Flutter Social on
5193828999578517504 o 51 1896675 157546988543128

3 Reviews for Flutter Social

Lynn K · Married on 02/09/2020

Best money I spent

Working with Jess, my wedding planner, was the best money I spent. She helped me with everything - finding all my vendors, all the to-do's, an epic day of timeline that every vendor had a customized version of... she was like my own personal assistant and bestie throughout the whole thing. She got my vision and knew just who I needed to work with to make it happen. She was there for me anytime I had a question and through all the decisions that had to be made. Her expertise was a huge value add.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Flutter Social's reply:

Planners that become besties for the win. So glad you had a great experience with your wedding planner!

Megen · Married on 10/08/2016

Flutter Social Virtual Planners saved the day!

I wasn’t planning to hire a planner for my wedding, but as the date got closer, I started to get overwhelmed by all the things I still had to do and by what I might be forgetting. My friend told me about Flutter Social’s Virtual Planners and it was exactly what I needed. My planner helped me get everything prioritized, organized and back on track so that I could go into our wedding day in the right headspace. She even helped me delegate the day-of to-dos and set my MOH up with a day-of packet with all of the important details. She talked her through it all so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. This should be a no-brainer for every couple.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Flutter Social's reply:

We're so glad your wedding planner helped you take care of all the pieces and parts that go into celebrating the best day ever! Congrats on your marriage!

Flutter Social Pricing

Flutter Social Price Rates

Flutter Social FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 198
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1598
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Flutter Social 1
    $1598 for Unlimited Planning

$1,598/event

Work with a Flutter Wedding Planner for an unlimited number of months.

1-on-1 expertise + connections from your personal Event Planner

Unlimited text + email support throughout the duration of your planning

Custom event planning to-do list

Vendor help from finding, hiring + coordinating local pros

Budget guidance + tracking

Access to the Flutter Social platform with all the tools + templates to make planning a breeze

Custom day-of timelines + production schedules delivered to all vendors + key players

+Add on a Flutter Social Day-Of Coordinator to handle event execution

• Flutter Social 2
    $39/mo for Month-to-Month Planning

$198/mo

Work with a Flutter Wedding Planner on a month to month basis.

Here's what's included:

1-on-1 expertise + connections from your personal Event Planner

Unlimited text + email support each month you are working with your Planner

Custom event planning to-do list

Plus up to one hour a month to cover the following items, depending on where you are in the planning process.

Vendor help from finding, hiring + coordinating local pros

Budget guidance + tracking

+Add on a Flutter Social Day-Of Coordinator to handle event execution

• Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia, PA, 19103 See on map
    Location of (Flutter Social)
  • address Cleveland, OH, 44101 See on map
    215-201-4520 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flutter Social)