Cleveland, OH, Cleveland, OH 44109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1
  • Meet the Team

About Believeland Weddings

Operating out of Cleveland, Ohio, Believeland Weddings is a professional event planning and coordination company that specializes in the design and execution of unforgettable experiences. Owner, April Skuhrovec is a vibrant individual who is passionate about crafting nuptial celebrations that match and exceed the expectations of her clients. This expert takes the time to understand each couples’ unique vision. From the color palette to the event theme, April finds ways to merge every detail into a seamlessly crafted wedding experience.

Believeland Weddings goes above and beyond to ensure their clients a stress-free planning process. With carefully curated wedding packages, April strives to accommodate all budgets. This expert is happy to completely take the reigns from start to finish or to simply just tie everything together on the big day. To enhance the entire wedding experience, a special selection of add-on services is available. This includes offerings such as:

• Day of coordination
  • Full service coordination
  • Engagement party consultation
  • Bridal shower consultation
  • Ceremony writing
  • Thank-you card writing
  • Woman-owned

Believeland Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1100
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1700
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

Team of Believeland Weddings

April Skuhrovec

April Skuhrovec

Owner

My name is April Skuhrovec, and I am an up and coming wedding coordinator, based in Northeast Ohio. I want to thank you for considering Believeland Weddings to be a part of your special day!

When I founded my business, I had one goal in mind: to help my couples plan the best day of their lives their way. Here at Believeland Weddings, we want you to see it, dream it, and believe it. I work with any couple, no matter the budget, or ideas that they may have. Whether you are completely lost and have no idea where to begin, or have already planned bulk of your special day and are looking for guidance on the day of, we are here to cover all of your needs. Our packages are flexible and customizable for any situation. We offer exclusive add-ons and a premier list of preferred vendors that we have had personal experience using.

If you are feeling overwhelmed at any part in this journey, just know, you are not alone: I have been in your shoes. With this ever-changing world in which we are living, I found myself and my husband to be a 2020 statistic – we planned our entire wedding in the middle of a pandemic, with 7 months to go until our big day, after losing nearly all of our vendors. Stressful and overwhelmed does not even begin to cover the process. Once I was standing at the altar in front of my husband, reciting our vows, I knew that all of the hard work has paid off and it was truly the best day of our lives. That is exactly what I want to give my couples: the feeling of knowing that despite all of the stressful moments, nothing else will matter once you are about to begin your life with the person that you love the most in this world.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Cleveland, OH Cleveland, OH, 44109 See on map
    M-F: 5:30PM to 10pm Saturday: 9am to 3pm Sunday: 10am to 1pm
    Location of (Believeland Weddings)