Newburgh, NY 12550 Map · Phone number

About Heart & Soil Flowers

At Heart & Soil Flowers we put our heart into every project. We want our floral designs to be a unique reflection of the client, season, and location. Through consultations, we help couples articulate their aesthetic and vision and weave a cohesive design for their wedding.

We believe that good designs start with the best materials, and the best materials come from good soil. We carefully select locally-farmed and foraged materials to use in our designs to not only ensure the freshest, loveliest, and longest-lasting blooms, but also to create a unique, place-based, and seasonally-informed design.

Couples who choose us are looking for a natural and organic style with curated elegance. Our inspiration comes from the natural beauty of the forest and river valley that surrounds our home, as well as the confidence of brutalist architecture, intricacy of Japanese and Scandinavian design, subtle imperfections of handmade pottery, and the warmth that surrounds an intimate dinner party.

Follow Heart & Soil Flowers on

Heart & Soil Flowers 3
Heart & Soil Flowers 4
  • Z

Zack · Married on 09/15/2018

Kelsey and her team at Heart & Soil Flowers created beautiful arrangements for our wedding. They were professional, easy to work with, and communicative all the way through the planning process and the weekend of our wedding. She sent us multiple rounds of inspiration boards leading up to our wedding and quickly let us know how proposed changes would affect price. Kelsey also met us at the venue months before to walk through everything as well as mocked up a whole table the month before so we could see what we'd have on our tables the day-of. She was incredibly receptive to our detailed notes and really made our vision come to life! Many people at our wedding commented on how unique and beautiful our arrangements were, all thanks to Kelsey and her wonderful team.

Heart & Soil Flowers 5

colleen · Married on 09/08/2018

If you have no idea what you want, haven't a clue about flowers, but know that what you want doesn't exist on Pinterest yet, hire Kelsey.
    She is a brilliant visionary with a creative aesthetic and work ethic that is unlike anyone else. Her thoughtfulness, sensitivity, and overall calm demeanor are among the many qualities that make her an absolute dream to work with. I awaited her inspirational mood boards and phone calls with anticipation and excitement, always impressed that somehow she understood exactly what I wanted.
    My husband and father-in-law were at our venue early while the H&S team set up, and they were stunned at the creations that came to life over the course of those few hours. The dreamy and whimsical arrangements were unlike any other, I can't imagine having gone with anyone else. Thank you to the H&S team and to Kelsey for all of your insanely hard work and for bringing the vision to life.

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Kelsey is a literal DREAM to work with. Having worked in fashion and the wedding industry prior to getting engaged, I had a very specific vision and she fully brought my vision to life beyond what I could've ever imagined (and I'm very particular). Even if I had given no direction, I would've loved what she would've designed, because she has an insane design quality, but Kelsey was so receptive to my ideas, collaborative, fun and sweet to work with. She was also extremely helpful in guiding cost-effective decisions and helping me prioritize what would have the most impact and what was maybe not the most necessary. Seriously can't sing her praises enough! It's quite exciting when you find someone of the same spirit / taste, but she went above and beyond to make our wedding come to life in the most stunning way. I am still dreaming of the work she did and have to pinch myself that the day turned out the way it no, in big part because of her. Thank you Kelsey and the Heart & Soil team!

Award

Heart & Soil Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 260.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Newburgh, 12550 See on map