Healdsburg Country Gardens Weddings

670 Bailhache Ave, Healdsburg, CA 95448 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Healdsburg Country Gardens Weddings

Healdsburg Country Gardens is a gorgeous romantic estate with vineyards and a historic redwood barn.
Weddings for up to 150 people are held mid May through Mid October.
This 25 acre private estate with vineyards operates legally with a Use Permit for Special Events.
Gorgeous gardens, vineyards and a historic redwood barn make for a perfect setting for
a wine country wedding of your dreams. Use a licensed caterer of your choice and drink beverages of your choice without corkage.
It is not a winery. Couples who choose Healdsburg Country Gardens were looking for a beautiful place in a great location that is
private and never open to the public. Location is just a 4 minute drive to charming downtown Healdsburg. Over 70 wineries are located nearby.
Property owners are grape growers who grow grapes for Rodney Strong and Ledson Wineries.

Please visit our website at www.hcgweddings.com for video, photo gallery and complete details and rates.
Then, make an appointment to see the wedding site of your dreams.

Beautiful views of gardens, vineyards and rolling hillsides in every direction. The barn is the...
kissunderdoublegate
Healdsburg Country Gardens Weddings
Breathtaking views of estate vineyards--sunset over the vineyards is gorgeous.
Breathtaking views of estate vineyards--sunset over the vineyards is gorgeous.
Hold your ceremony under a huge oak tree with vineyards as a backdrop.
Hold your ceremony under a huge oak tree with vineyards as a backdrop.
Dance the night away under twinkling lights in a historic barn. Simply beautiful, so romantic and so...
Hold your ceremony beneath a 100 year old Cork Oak Tree. The backdrop of vineyards and rolling...
A beautiful setting for the most important day of your life.
A beautiful setting for the most important day of your life.
Your guests will say, "This is the most romantic, beautiful wedding I've ever experienced."

4 Reviews for Healdsburg Country Gardens Weddings

Chad · Married on 09/04/2016

Simply the best venue in all of wine country. I'll be brief, the venue is a spectacular and romantic setting with a ceremony facing and overlooking a sprawling vineyard. When I say overlooking I don't mean that it's just in front of you. You are elevated on a slight hill so that the vinyard and beautiful sunset flow outwards as your horizon. Everything is situated close by to keep the party contained in one location but each area cocktail hour , dinner and dancing is uniquely different in feel. Upscale String lights are strung over the dinner area to provide the perfect ambiance and mood. The barn just aquired new perfect chandeliers that boost the rustic look bridging it with a modern and upscale look. We've visited many venues, winerys and gardens in this region looking for the ideal spot it land. And this was it. It's beautiful, magestic, flowing with flower, immersed in wine country but provides the down home and effortless feel. The beauty without the snooty .

Sent on 09/19/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/28/2016

I'm still reeling over my picture perfect wedding at HCG. My husband and I booked the venue back in the summer of 2015 with Barbara. We knew the venue would change ownership by the time our wedding rolled around and while we were a bit nervous about that, we were so enamored with the property that we didn't think twice. The second I met Leighann, the new coordinator, all my nerves vanished! She brims with energy, ideas and passion. We had so much fun working with her and on the big day, she was so calm and professional. I love the improvements they've made on the property while still maintaining that rustic wine country charm that makes HCG such a gem. My guests couldn't believe the view - they are still telling us it was the most beautiful venue they've ever been to. We're still waiting on our professional pictures, but even the ones captured on iPhones were stunning. This is the type of venue that speaks for itself. You don't need to go crazy with your flower and decor budget. You can borrow their cute hutches, tables, boards & more and personalize them to fit your vision. The town of Healdsburg is so lovely too - my guests had the most amazing weekend. I can't say enough about this venue! Thank you, Leighann & HCG!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Liz · Married on 09/13/2014

What a perfect wedding venue. My husband and I got married at Healdsburg Country Gardens in September 2014, and it could not have been more perfect.

The venue itself is stunningly gorgeous. The gardens are perfect, the landscaping is natural, full of the most beautiful flowers and trees, and studded with adorable touches throughout (bird houses, a flower "bed" - haha, lanterns, and so on). The rose garden is lovely. The arbor through which you enter the venue is magical. The potting shed is adorable and such a lovely place to take photos. The lawn where weddings happen under the big oak tree is spectacular - great views, wonderful shade for all the guests, and magically special. And then there's the barn!

Barbara is also an absolute joy. She's super organized, generous and kind, patient with stressed-out brides-to-be, and super flexible. She spends HOURS before EVERY SINGLE wedding, washing all the paths and trimming the plants so that everything is absolutely perfect. I wouldn't have believed that she actually did that until I SAW HER when we were visiting the venue for a walk-through with our wedding planner. Amazing dedication!!

The lodging on-site is great. My aunt and uncle and some close family friends stayed in the house that's right next to the venue, and we used it as a staging area for the day-of - the groom and groomsmen got ready there, the whole bridal party and family hung out there and had snacks while guests were arriving - it was completely ideal.

I can't imagine a more wonderful place to get married, if you want a wine country outdoor wedding in vineyards, gardens, and a rustic barn. It was perfect. Thank you, Barbara!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Healdsburg Country Gardens Weddings FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000

Real Weddings

• Wine Country Flowers LLC
    Wine Country Flowers LLC Wedding Florists

The Grubers have the most amazing piece of Wine Country-- I love the large old oak tree at the ceremony site, surrounded by acres of grapevine as far as the eye can see! Totally charming, and the views are spectacular!

• 670 Bailhache Ave Healdsburg, 95448 See on map