Head Over Heels Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

Located in Tampa, Florida, Head Over Heels Photography captures every joyous and emotional moment from their clients’ wedding days. Co-owners and married couple, Davis and Janice Lauderdale, believe in creating a photo album that is representative of your vision and romance. They listen to your ideas and encapsulate the images that highlight your loving relationship along with the friends and family you immerse yourself with. They blend traditional wedding photography with a photojournalistic style to create a style that symbolizes their clients’ personalities and styles.

Experience

Davis and Janice have over a decade of experience in capturing photographs for couples in the Sunshine State and beyond. Having previously worked in the videography business, these professionals transitioned their keen eye for detail into their photography. Once creating moving keepsakes, these experts now beautifully freeze every visual-striking moment so it can stand the test of time.

Whether you prefer traditional poses or spontaneous snapshots, Head Over Heels Photography can cater to any type of image you desire. They understand that every wedding and couple is different and make sure to provide you a mix of candid moments and more orchestrated images. Before the big day arrives, you and your partner can take part in a creative engagement session that focuses on your chemistry. This is also a chance for your photographers to get to know you and all of your expectations. All finalized images from your sessions and wedding day are edited and can be presented in a variety of ways. Some of these include the following:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • DVD slideshows
  • An online gallery
  • Prints and matted prints
  • Proofs
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Monika N. Married on 05/02/2022

My Favorite photographer

Hiring Head Over Heels Photography to shoot our family session was one of the best decisions we made. Davis is so fantastic and easy to work with. His passion for photography really showed. He is great at what he does and you can tell that he loves his job!
    I’m so glad what we chose Head Over Heels to capture our photos and will always cherish the memories that we have now captured in his photos. He made us feel comfortable taking many photos and the turnout of our photos was even better than expected. I would 100% recommend Davis and Head Over Heels Photography for anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you, Davis!!
    Sarah Married on 02/26/2022

I can’t stop looking at my pictures!

Amazing pictures were at the top of my must have list for our big day! Janice and Davis captured my sister’s wedding in 2017 and from the moment we got engaged, I knew I wanted them to be apart of our day! Not only are they professional, responsive, and take the most beautiful photos, they also catered to our needs throughout the day. My husband and I unfortunately got food poisoning the day before our wedding and I was feeling very unwell during our photos. Not only did they give me the breaks I needed and adjusted the order of shots, but Janice also helped keep everything moving quickly so I could have the pictures I dreamed of! When Davis showed us some proofs of what they were capturing, you’d never even guess we were ill! I cannot thank them enough for helping us capture all the special moments of our day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Head Over Heels Photography 1
Offer

Take advantage of our photo and video package at an all time low price. Up to 8 hours of photo coverage with 250 full resolution edited pictures. Ceremony and reception coverage for video, complete with all your vows, toasts, cake cutting, etc.

Pricing

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33647
Location of (Head Over Heels Photography)

Head Over Heels Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Head Over Heels Photography include in the starting price?

Head Over Heels Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Head Over Heels Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Head Over Heels Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Head Over Heels Photography offer?

Head Over Heels Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Head Over Heels Photography offer?

Head Over Heels Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Head Over Heels Photography offer for wedding events?

Head Over Heels Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Head Over Heels Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Head Over Heels Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Head Over Heels Photography offer?

Head Over Heels Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding