Wolf Point, MT 59201 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hayley Heser, Photographer

Montana wedding and Lifestyle photographer. I love to travel from northeastern Montana to Lewistown, Billings, Red Lodge, Bozeman, Big Sky, and beyond to photograph my fun and adventurous clients!

Follow Hayley Heser, Photographer on

Hayley Heser, Photographer 2
Hayley Heser, Photographer 3
Hayley Heser, Photographer 4

Dayton · Married on 01/05/2018

Hayley did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We worked with her for engagement photos and again on our wedding day. Both locations were in historic locations with not the best of lighting but her photos turned out perfect.

- one of us has anxiety about getting photos taken. She made us both feel comfortable and relaxed. Without being high pressure or cheesy.

- the photos got back to us super quick. She even woke us up the day after our wedding with a good morning text and 10 completely edited and beautiful photos.

-she was a self starter. I just as not great at staying on top of my vendors especially in the final days of the wedding she was proactive and patient and reached out to me when she need answers from me.

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Hayley Heser, Photographer 5
    Hayley Heser, Photographer 6
    Hayley Heser, Photographer 7
    Hayley Heser, Photographer 8

Hayley is absolutely excellent, not only at photography but at putting you at ease and helping you look like your best self! She's amazing!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Hayley is the BEST. And I know, because she has photographed 4 weddings that I have been in (3xbridesmaid and once as the bride). Hayley is so easy to work with, she has a great sense of humor is amazingly talented. She attends to every detail and shines at catching the most moving moments. My day was such a blur of joy and excitement, and she fully documented not only what was going on for the bride and groom, but for our guest too, which is a true treasure. I seriously laughed out loud, and cried, and gasped, and gushed when I saw our pics. By far, the best decision, other than marrying my husband of course, was hiring Hayley. The. Best. Ever.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Hayley Heser, Photographer Pricing

Hayley Heser, Photographer Price Rates

Hayley Heser, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings