4104 N. Kenmore Ave Apt GN, Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

About Have A Ball Events

Have A Ball Events is a new event planning and coordination company in the Chicagoland area. With 10+Years of event planning experience and custom packages suited to your wedding needs. We won't just give you a list of services we provide, you tell us what you need and we'll build a package right for you.

Contact us for a free consultation today!

Follow Have A Ball Events on

de3e1b13280d8968 1525779210 260b38f7078dd2a2 1525779208 673f13b62f67617a 152577
b7a97ff3b5ee4869 1525779208 294b0420ffa1d504 1525779206205 1 1

5 Reviews for Have A Ball Events

Melissa Lee · Married on 11/04/2018

Lindsey at Have a Ball Events made our wedding beautiful and seamless from start to finish!

Lindsey stood out to me from the very beginning as the only coordinator I spoke with that wanted to meet in person for the consultation. From the first time we met I was confident that she understood what I wanted and needed for my wedding. I picked the month of package and she reached out to me before that timeframe officially started to sort out any details she may need. Lindsey went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She was detail oriented, efficient, and quick to take care of any issues that came up. I was able to enjoy my wedding day without the worry and that was a priceless experience!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

As my wedding date got nearer, I realized there was no way I was going to be able to get to the venue and set up the tables and greet the vendors day of. I found Lindsey and she was amazing! I could not have asked for a more professional or prepared individual. She had everything from a steamer to pins to ibuprofen! Everything looked GORGEOUS when I arrived and she organized the wedding party for the ceremony while still communicating with the vendors. At the end of the evening, she made sure everyone was tipped and helped take down our decorations. I didn't have to worry about a thing and was able to just enjoy the day. Our wedding would not have gone nearly as smoothly without Have a Ball Events!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2017

Lindsey was amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride. She went above and beyond to make sure the flow of my wedding went smoothly. Lindsey was very personable. Lindsey came to my house to go over décor and the timeline of the day. Lindsey noticed a typo in my programs and offered to re-print them for me the day before the wedding. She was essential at the rehearsal lining everyone up and telling them when to walk. She made sure everyone was on time and in place. Lindsey set up all my décor flawlessly and lit all my candles. Not once did she text me with any questions, she made sure she either had all the information before hand or was able to figure out where everything went perfectly. I made sure I had time to walk the rehearsal space to fix anything I saw out of place, but when the time came I didn’t find anything to fix! Everything looked perfect! Lindsey had no problem having any “hard’ conversations with anyone to make sure the day was about me, the Bride. She had my Maid of Honor take my phone away so I enjoyed the day, which was great! She made sure to usher guest away from where we were taking pictures so no one saw me before the ceremony. Lindsey worked with my mom to pack up all my décor at the end of the night. I literally did not have to worry about anything! Everyone told me something would go wrong the day of the wedding and I would just have to accept it, but I can honestly say that if anything went wrong I was not made aware. Lindsey took care of everything and made sure I enjoyed myself!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Have A Ball Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4104 N. Kenmore Ave, Apt GN Chicago, 60613 See on map
    Location of (Have A Ball Events)