Detroit, Detroit, MI 48227 Map · Phone number

About Michele Roger

Harpist, Michele Roger is a wedding musician based in Detroit, Michigan. This highly experienced and professional harpist is number one on the Detroit Celtic Chart. She has approximately two decades of performing experience, with events ranging from weddings and corporate events to private parties and restaurants. If you would like to add a unique touch and elegant atmosphere to your event, Harpist, Michele Roger is the perfect pick for you.

Michele Roger offers music in a variety of unique styles. She can play Irish, Celtic, classical, soft rock, jazz, and event themed music from movies. She can also create original music for couples as an additional service. For your wedding, Michele Roger can play through your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Some of the other wonderful music services provided are:

• Instrumentals

laughingharp

3 Reviews for Michele Roger

• Cara

Cara · Married on 09/16/2012

Michele was fabulous! We had an outdoor wedding, so it was either live musician or no music at all. We found Michele very randomly when we were walking around the the Rust Belt the same day she happened to be playing there. We asked her if she did weddings, she said yes and gave us her card, and we booked her probably 2 weeks later. She was very affordable and was helpful in figuring out what songs I wanted played at the ceremony. Unfortunately, during the ceremony, I was so focused on other things, I wasn't even really listening as I walked down the aisle! My guests commeneted later to us how beautiful the harp was - so I guess I'll have to take their word on it! I would definitely recommend Michele to anyone, especially someone who's looking for something a little less traditional than Here comes the Bride played on a church organ.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Barbara · event on 12/09/2010

Michelle played for my fathers funeral and it was beautiful. Very blessed she was available.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Pam · Married on 05/03/2014

Having Michele play her beautiful harp and music at our event was a lovely addition. I am proud to recommend her. It gave our events a very special touch, and mood.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Michele Roger FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 249.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp, Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Detroit, 48227 See on map