16118 Mountain Bluebird Way, Morrison, CO 80465 Map · Phone number

About Hardy Klahold Photography

I have over 28 years of experience in photography. Trained in Germany, I’m an international award winning photojournalist. I build memories of love as I tell the story and captures the emotions in wedding photography. Pictures this: On your first anniversary you sit together with your family and close friends around the table. You open your wedding album and you all relive page by page your wedding day by looking at all the wonderful memories I created for you.  You remember how you felt doing the first dance with your husband.  You see the beautiful flowers. May be you remember his shy little squeeze of your hand during the receiving line, when you look at the photo that shows your smile back to him.

• ABC Music, Video and Photography
20080321 274
25721522a1b9c5ec 1226370673196 0466

3 Reviews for Hardy Klahold Photography

CAMMY · Married on 08/31/2008

AMAZING PICTURES, WORTH EVERY CENT!

Sent on 12/06/2008

steve · Married on 06/28/2008

Hardy and his assistant were a joy to work with. They were with us the entire day... almost 12 hours and they did a fantastic job... not to mention the engagement shoot we also did. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent, fun photographer.

Sent on 12/05/2008

Hardy Klahold Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. You were great to work with.

Hardy

Kathi · Married on 06/16/2018

0.4
      0.5

This is a review I really hoped not to be writing. If only Hardy had a heart.
    My lawyer said to only state the facts in this review so that is what I will do:

1. On 11/6/2017 "Agreement for Wedding Photography" was signed by my son's fiancee and
    Hardy Klahold for a wedding that was to take place on June 16, 2018. I was not a party to the
    contract although I was the one paying for his service.

2. I sent Mr. Klahold a deposit of $2,300 ($500 of which was a deposit on a wedding album)

3. On 1/5/2018, 2 months after signing the Agreement, the wedding was called off by the bride
    and groom, and they both advised Mr. Klahold accordingly. I too sent Mr. Klahold an email
    immediately advising him the wedding was canceled and asked him to please refund my
    deposit.

4. 3 days later I received a reply from him refusing to refund any of my deposit. The ex-bride had
    signed the agreement which stated no refunds and therefore he would not refund any of my
    $2,300 deposit

5. I told him he had 6 months to rebook the date and that he had only been under agreement for
    this wedding for 2 months. He was not booked a year in advance, but a mere 2 months prior
    to the cancellation. He could not have been anymore obstinate and non-negotiable. Extremely
    inconsiderate and uninterested. No refund.

6. I explained to Mr. Klahold that I am a disabled senior citizen living on a fixed income and
    $2,300 is a small fortune to me. No refund. He would not budge.

In this uncertain game of life things happen unexpectedly. If you think it won't happen to you, think
    again. You never know. In this situation circumstances resulted in the cancellation of the wedding,
    hence the cancellation of the venue, honeymoon, photographer, etc. A little consideration and shall I
    say heart on the part of Hardy Klahold would have been so appreciated. He just didn't care about
    anything but keeping money he did not earn.
    BUYER BEWARE.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Hardy Klahold Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

• Spicer's Weddings Wedding Planners

Hardy Klahold is simply amazing. He is on my preferred list.

• Kelly Karli Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Working with Hardy will be one of the best decisions your make for your wedding photographer. With his amazing knowledge of photography and style, you will have some of the BEST photo's of your special day. Hardy is kind, easy to work with, very generous and extremely professional. As a wedding planner here in the Vail Valley we are lucky to have him as a vendor for our brides!

• 16118 Mountain Bluebird Way Morrison, 80465 See on map
    7209368076 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hardy Klahold Photography)