Union Bridge, MD 21791 Map · Phone number

About Hans and Nicole Photography

Husband and wife wedding photographers based in Maryland with a combined 19 years experience.

Follow Hans and Nicole Photography on

collin2
bd02cd7324de854d Courtney
wedding photographers us naval academy annapolis00
Hans and Nicole Photography
usna wedding photographers at usna naval academy w
ashleycharles0001

Hans and Nicole Photography 6
Hans and Nicole Photography 7
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing! You need them on your wedding team.

Do yourself a favor and hire Hans and Nicole Photographer ASAP! These two lovely people were hands down the best investment we made in our wedding. They were professional from the start, flexible and knowledgeable when creating a timeline, and super (I mean SUPER) helpful the day-of. Nicole had a bag full of every single emergency item you never knew you needed on your wedding day, while Hans was calm, cool and collected throughout our entire hectic-exciting day. They truly make an unbelievable team. Not only are they a pair of fantastic people, but Hans and Nicole's work product is to die for. They were able to capture all the romantic, authentic, funny and emotional moments of the day in some of the most breathtaking photos I have ever seen. They are so beautiful that I don't even believe it's me in them!! Hans and Nicole were a pleasure to work with, and I feel blessed that I found them. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Hans and Nicole Photography 8
    Hans and Nicole Photography 9

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Hans and Nicole will make your day extra special! Hire now!

A review does not express how thankful I am we hired Hans and Nicole for our wedding day. Hans and Nicole are so nice and so good at what they do.

Throughout the planning process, they checked in with us several times regarding our timeline and if we needed help with anything surrounding wedding planning. That is so sweet and we really appreciated it.

On the actual day of the wedding, they made sure our day ran smoothly and on time. I never had to worry about that with them around. They also really took on the role of our day of coordinator, which was really amazing and above and beyond. We took some photos outside and I was very hot and Nicole had anything/everything in her bag to resolve the issue -- ice packs, moist towelettes, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, etc. Nicole has a bag of magic! My bustle broke and she had a mini sewing kit and sewed my dress so I wasn't tripping all night.

Their photographs are also BEAUTIFUL. They are so talented and really make sure to capture your true personality, not just stuffy/posed wedding pictures. They were quick, efficient, talented, and pleasant to be around.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have been better. You need this photography duo!

Beyond the fact that our engagement/wedding photos were absolutely breathtaking, working with Hans & Nicole was an absolute JOY. They are so kind, so helpful, funny, personably and unbelievably talented. They even wrangled our crazy family to get through group family photos efficiently. Our wedding timeline was TIGHT and not only were we on time, but we had extra time before the ceremony to take more photos! They are and have everything you need on your wedding day and worked amazingly with my planner, make up person etc. Nicole even bustled my gown. Absolute 5 stars for service, experience & final product :)

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Hans and Nicole Photography 10

Hans and Nicole Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Ostertag Vistas
    Ostertag Vistas Barn & Farm Weddings

Ostertag Vistas loves when seeing Hans and Nicole! They are exceptionally talented and wonderful people to work with!!!

• Carroll County Farm Museum
    Carroll County Farm Museum Barn & Farm Weddings

Love their work. Very nice to work with.

• Jenna Shriver Photography
    Jenna Shriver Photography Wedding Photographers

Hans and Nicole are both professional, talented, and kind. I have worked with them as a photography peer as well as a client and can attest to their professionalism and raw talent.

• Union Bridge, 21791 See on map