Hans and Nicole Photography

Union Bridge, MD View map

Husband and wife wedding photographers based in Maryland with a combined 31 years experience.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints

• Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 10/17/2021

Made Our Dream Fall Wedding Spectacular!

Absolutely fantastic! We could not have picked a better couple to do our wedding! Not only did they get everything that we requested done, they were able to handle it with such ease and calmness and bring everyone together. They had clear directions to give us and were tons of fun to work with. They also helped bustle up my wedding dress before the reception!

We just got our previews back and we are SO in love with these photos that I cannot wait to see the rest! I am writing this review in as many areas as I possibly can to make sure others will use them as their quality, timing, patience and dedication is top notch! Will be recommending and using again in the future!
  • Ludmilla
    Ludmilla L. Married on 06/19/2021

Great work by true professionals

Hans and Nicole Photography did an outstanding job in every aspect of our wedding - gorgeous photos, excellent customer service and thorough knowledge and experience with weddings.
    My husband and I were married at the US Naval Academy Chapel in Annapolis in June 2021, nearly a year after our original date was COVID canceled. Reviewing the portfolios for Academy-approved photographers, Hans and Nicole were our first choice. Then through a challenging year of postponements and uncertainty, we briefly lost them and then were able to have them for our long-awaited event.
    Their attention to detail and experience was so important for planning and focusing on the results we wanted. Then on our wedding day, they brilliantly executed the plan.
    Hans and Nicole were so personable, supportive, understanding, and helpful through all the emotions and minutiae. They were prepared for several minor emergencies, from dress adjustments to pins for boutonnieres to bustling my gown.
    During the wedding and reception, they took their photos without dominating the scene, accomplishing one of our main goals - photos that documented the day, without having us pose constantly.
    And the photos! We have literally hundreds of beautiful photos, with such evocative emotions captured. My husband and I have been so thrilled, amazed, and touched by all the lovely moments they photographed.
    I can’t stress enough how important it is to have these photos done right and how vital that a bride and groom trust the task to experienced professionals like Hans and Nicole. We will always be grateful for their great work on our wedding day.
    Alexa Married on 06/05/2021

Usna wedding

Look no further and just email Hans and Nicole to see if they’re available for your wedding because I can guarantee, you won’t regret it! Not only are Hans and Nicole excellent communicators when planning your big day, but they both work so smoothly ON your wedding day. They know all the perfect poses and also capture the sweetest, candid shots. They were punctual, easygoing, and open to my suggestions/input. They went above and beyond my expectations in capturing all the moments that I wanted— whether small or large. 5 stars all around, 10/10 would recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ostertag Vistas Ostertag Vistas Barn & Farm Weddings

Ostertag Vistas loves when seeing Hans and Nicole! They are exceptionally talented and wonderful people to work with!!!

Carroll County Farm Museum Carroll County Farm Museum Barn & Farm Weddings

Love their work. Very nice to work with.

Jenna Shriver Photography Jenna Shriver Photography Wedding Photographers

Hans and Nicole are both professional, talented, and kind. I have worked with them as a photography peer as well as a client and can attest to their professionalism and raw talent.

Union Bridge, 21791
240-409-4678
Location of (Hans and Nicole Photography)

Hans and Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Hans and Nicole Photography offer?

Hans and Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Hans and Nicole Photography offer?

Hans and Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Hans and Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Hans and Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Hans and Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hans and Nicole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding