Hans and Nicole Photography Reviews

69 | Union Bridge, MD

69 Reviews for Hans and Nicole Photography

69 Hans and Nicole Photography Reviews

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

They were exceptional to work with!!! Professional and extremely helpful on every level. They really know what they are doing and ensured we were on schedule to fit everything in the timeframe allotted for pictures. Not living in the area, I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. Highly recommend using them at the Naval Academy!!!!! They helped make my daughter's wedding a fairytale come true!!!!

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Hans and Nicole shot my sister's wedding in 2016, and there's a reason my husband and I booked them again for our wedding. It is great that Hans and Nicole have so much experience working together, and it made our engagement photos and wedding photos a breeze. They made sure to get all the shots we wanted as well as helped with posing and positioning everyone. I loved that Nicole could spend the morning with the girls and the Hans with the guys so that we could get our "getting ready" photos. Of course, all of our photos came out INCREDIBLE!

Lauren · Married on 01/13/2018

We have the most beautiful wedding pictures to cherish for a lifetime thanks to Hans & Nicole. They caught precious candid moments & really captured the entire day for us to reflect on for years to come. Hans & Nicole made us comfortable the whole day- & helped us so much in organizing our day to make it the best. They go above & beyond :)

Maria · Married on 12/09/2017

Hans & Nicole were WONDERFUL to work with. They are great photographers but even better people. They truly cared about us and worked with us to get exactly what we were looking for during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. They also get kudos for working in the pouring rain for our engagement photos and the snow for our wedding! They are both fantastic and we couldn't recommend them more highly. Do yourself a favor and hire them - you'll be drooling over your wedding photos for years to come!

Dianna · Married on 10/27/2017

We love our wedding and engagement pictures! Hans and Nicole are so great to work with, they were so sweet and super helpful during the whole process. We couldn’t be happier with our choice for a wedding photographer!

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

This husband and wife team is awesome! Our engagement photos came out amazing, we couldn't be happier we chose them!!!

Kara · Married on 09/23/2017

Hans and Nicole are beyond perfect. They photographed my brothers wedding and I knew after I seen first hand how awesome they are, I wanted them for my wedding. They helped me stay on track, captured wonderful moments, and most importantly I get to re-live my wedding day everyday by looking at the photos. I couldn’t have asked for better photographers!!

Clare · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Hans and Nicole was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding! They truly went above and beyond our expectations. Right from the start, they helped us organize a day of timeline to maximize photo opportunities without making us feel rushed the day of. They maintained excellent communication in the months leading up to our wedding and really made an effort to get to know us personally. The day of our wedding they arrived exactly on time and already knew what they wanted to photograph while we were getting ready. I really loved the husband/wife team feel they had, it made all the family shots run smooth and efficient. I mean it when I say they saved the day multiple times - from pinning boutonnieres, to lending a helping hand, and even having iced water available when midday temperatures rose into the 90s. I can't emphasize enough how glad we are to have had them there on our wedding day! Numerous guests complemented us on how they stayed out of the way yet still managed to catch the perfect shots. Our photos were sent to us just three weeks later and we are in love! If you are getting married at the Naval Academy I would absolutely inquire about having Hans and Nicole as your photographers.

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Hans and Nicole were a huge blessing to us on our wedding day! I first saw their work at the wedding of a good friend of ours and I knew I had to hire them the moment I got engaged. From the first emails exchanged back and forth all the way through to the weeks following our wedding, they were a joy to work with. Their photography was exceptional and professional. Our photos were delivered quickly after the wedding, within just weeks, with sneak peeks provided the next day. I lost my voice the day before my wedding and Nicole kept lozenges in her pockets the whole day, keeping me calm and walking me through every step of the day. They went above and beyond the call of duty and told us where to be and how to pose at every turn. The day ran seamlessly, largely in part to their efforts! They knew exactly what to photograph and were able to quickly grab my dress and jewelry and get photos of all the sentimental momentos. Nicole accompanied me to our first look and kept me calm and focused, even providing me a tissue that I totally forgot to grab so my makeup didn't smudge from happy tears! My husband felt faint at one point and Hans even grabbed a snack from his camera bag and very generously shared with him to make sure he was able to keep going. I planned our wedding long distance from NC and it was so easy to work with them across the miles. My husband was deploying right after our wedding and they made sure we had our photos the next week to be able to share them together before he left. They were the full package and the photos were amazing- still obsessed with sharing them on social media! We got SO many photos, over 1,000. I'm so self conscious in photos, but I don't think there's a single photo they took that I'm not in love with and happy with how I look. I felt so beautiful, as every bride should on her wedding day! They caught a ton of candid moments, too and that made it so special. HIRE THIS TEAM!

Katherine · Married on 04/01/2017

We could not have asked for a more amazing team of photographers on our wedding day. To be honest, I don't know what we would have done without them! They completely exceeded any expectation we had for our wedding photographers, and they completely went above and beyond the job description. Like many other people planning a wedding, we had never done any of it before. They answered all of our (many) questions in a prompt and thorough manner. Their work is absolutely amazing, and we really could not be happier with the results. We absolutely loved working with them, and you can tell not only from their work but also their job performance that they genuinely love what they do. Their attention to detail really blew us away. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them, they were by far our favorite of the vendors we used. They are the best!

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2017

Hans and Nicole were a great pair of professionals that truly went above expectations to capture such beautiful moments of our wedding at the United States Naval Academy.

Hans and Nicole took careful attention to really understand who Courtney and I were, and what we envisioned for our special day. They did this through good communication in the planning process and a website survey. Hans and Nicole also had an additional challenge working in concert with a different company on the day of our wedding who was shooting video, and were able to do so flawlessly.

Having a pair of photographers that work well together was valuable throughout the day of the event, as Hans was able to work with the guys simultaneously with Nicole working with the ladies. This saved a lot of time and helped ensure we didn't lose any special moments in the exciting build up to the ceremony.

When shooting together at the same time, it really helps to have two photographers in sync as this helped move the whole process along for post ceremony photos before the reception. Time really goes by fast (especially wrangling in family members), so it was great that Hans could purely focus on making the shot, while Nicole directed everyone and took some additional candid shots of her own.

The moments captured were absolutely beautiful. I honestly believe that we could have been featured in a magazine. Exceptional quality and great value given the caliber of the work.

Hans and Nicole website features also made it very easy to download and view photos and share with family and friends. The quality of the prints are also very good. We received a photo album and it is something we will definitely treasure.

Highly recommend Hans and Nicole.

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

WOW! What an amazing experience with the two of these fantastic photographers. Nicole saved the day countless times and Hans was so laid back and happy to accommodate whatever photos we thought were necessary. Their presence only made our day that much better. With a planned outdoor ceremony, we were a little distraught when it rained on our day. There was a bit of chaos when the ceremony was moved inside and there could have been difficulty in capturing our perfect day. However, Hans and Nicole handled the situation confidently. They have such a wonderful eye for a good picture whether it be inside, outside, in the rain, or in poor lighting. I would work with Hans and Nicole a million more times if ever given the chance.

Katey · Married on 09/08/2016

Hans and Nicole were absolutely amazing! We were so happy to have them as our wedding photographers. They responded quickly to any questions we had, wedding or photo related! They are very organized and so helpful!! The Day of the wedding they knew exactly what to do, special photos etc, I was very relaxed! Nicole even helped me with the bustle of my dress which was pretty complex!! They are amazing, highly highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Priscilla · Married on 09/04/2016

I loved them! They are fantastic. Nicole saved the day on multiple things throughout the day and was perfect in setting my nerves to rest. They are the best and I highly recommend them!

Abby · Married on 09/03/2016

We picked Hans and Nicole because of their stunning portfolio of photography, but after they photographed a wedding we attended we were even more impressed by their ability to act as photographers, coordinators, and cheerleaders all in one. While our wedding prep was pretty stressful, our wedding day was a happy blur. By some miracle, I forgot all the details that I worried about before the wedding because I knew our vendors had it under control. We were so thankful to have Hans and Nicole making sure all those details were taken care of. And of course the pictures were absolutely stunning!

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2016

Hiring Hans and Nicole was the best decision we made for our wedding. We were married at the Naval Academy and did most of our planning from afar, and they were very accessible by phone and email to help us with anything we needed. When my mom and I traveled to Annapolis for a quick weekend planning trip, Nicole arranged her schedule to be sure she could meet with us while we were in town. On the wedding day, Nicole was always available, offering us water, bug spray, and advice on the cake cutting, sparkler exit, etc. She made sure to run off and grab our readers before the reception so we could get a picture with them - something that had slipped our mind earlier in the day. Hans and Nicole were a great team and you could tell they had tons of amazing experience - they knew what to do in every situation and were extremely well prepared. We ended up way ahead of schedule because they were able to coordinate our family, wedding party and couple photos so efficiently! We received our pictures just one week after our wedding and they are absolutely beautiful! They captured every single moment of the day (over 1600 photos!) and we loved seeing pictures of our guests having a great time. Thank you Hans and Nicole for helping to make our day so perfect and giving us beautiful memories that we will treasure forever! We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

Hiring Hans and Nicole is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They are incredibly organized, very prepared, and so responsive. We received our wedding photos after only two weeks and they all look amazing. I could not be happier.

Genevieve · Married on 04/23/2016

I fired our first photographer in December 2015. He was unprofessional and his photos were subpar. I found Hans and Nicole on my venue's website. My fiancé and I were blown away by how amazing Hans and Nicole were at our wedding and by the photos they took. The day after our wedding my fiancé said Hans and Nicole were the best money we spent on our wedding. And I agree. Not only did Nicole have so many great tips on the day of but their photos are amazing. They really captured the spirit of our day. We didn't pay for a videographer so to look at our photos and see how people felt and to feel that again with out watching a video is amazing. I would recommend Hans and Nicole to anyone and everyone.

Christine · Married on 04/16/2016

There is one easy decision you can make that will make your entire wedding day even more memorable and stress free, and that is to work with Hans and Nicole as your wedding photographer! I cannot say enough good things about them, from the wonderful engagement photos they took for us, their flexibility with weather issues for those photos, how genuinely nice and easy to be around they are, and how responsive they are to listening to exactly what you want and then working to capture that on your special day. Our wedding photos are such a treasure to us. Hans and Nicole somehow managed to be everywhere at once on our wedding day, capturing priceless moments from getting ready, to our first look, all of our guests, our family members, and even unexpected moments. Choose Hans and Nicole to capture your special day, and you won't regret it!!!

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

Hans and Nicole did our wedding on April 2nd, and we were blown away by how helpful they were. We just received our photos, and they were everything we were hoping for and more. Leading up to the wedding they were helpful with timelines and other details, and on the day of the wedding Nicole helped me stay calm, made sure my dress looked fantastic in photos, and even bustled it for the reception. Plus it was nice to be able to have a woman there while I was getting into my dress! When the plan for the sendoff had to change due to high winds, they adjusted easily and got great photos of our guests sending us off in a tunnel. We cannot recommend them highly enough!!

Mary · Married on 11/14/2015

I am so happy that I chose Hans and Nicole for my wedding photos. They are simply the sweetest people who truly want to make your day run smoothly and capture every moment. Nicole is AMAZING! She was better than a maid of honor or a planner, she had everything and anything you might need to fix your dress, to nail clippers, to deodorant (that the best man forgot to put on!). I can't say enough about how she really put my stresses at ease. I felt like she was really there to help me and guide me through the day.

All of our pictures turned out fantastic and I would highly recommend using Hans and Nicole for your wedding day...just the best!

Elisabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

Hans and Nicole were absolutely amazing to work with in all aspects! Our photos turned out amazing and the edits were done in a timely fashion. I have heard of couples waiting months to get their photos but Hans and Nicole gave us a sneak peek the morning after the wedding and had all (1700+) photos to us within 3 weeks. We had two different locations so we added an extra two hours to our package and I'm so glad we did! Our wedding was at the Naval Academy and Hans and Nicole knew exactly where to get the best shots and has a great working relationship with the chapel coordinator. If you're a military couple, I HIGHLY suggest Hans and Nicole. They even offer a very generous military discount. Thank you both so much for capturing our day! We could not be happier with our photos!

Donna · Married on 09/06/2015

Perfect is the best description for Hans and Nicole! Photography is such an important part of any wedding as it is the most lasting and memorable way to always remember that very special day. Hans and Nicole far exceeded our expectations in their creativity, professionalism and capturing all the essential ingredients that we will have forever! You simply can't go wrong in hiring them for your event!

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Great couple to work with! Exceeded our expectations entirely! We can't wait to work with them again!

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2015

Hans and Nicole are great! Not only are they professional and creative, they took the time to truly understand the look I was going for! All the photos that I mentioned I would like they incorporated into their own style. Hans is very calm and was able to keep a bunch of rowdy guys in check and produced fabulous photos. Nicole was wonderful - she kept me sane! She went out of her way to help me with things not in her job description like securing my dress, cleaning my dirty shoe so it wouldn't mess up my dress, got me a glass of water on that hot summer day, etc.....What am saying is, not only are they superb photographers they go out of their way to make sure the day flows with ease and is memorable like every bride and groom hope that it would be! If I had to do it all over again - I would definitely call them!