Hans and Nicole Photography Reviews

Hans and Nicole Photography 7
  • Peggy

Peggy T · Married on 08/03/2019

Picture Perfect Pair!

Hans and Nicole were recommended to us for our daughter’s wedding. We knew of friends who had used them for their Naval Academy wedding in Annapolis, Md. When we saw their album and photos... it was a no brainer! They were beautiful! This photographer duo husband and wife were amazing to work with starting at the very beginning. We communicated so well and they helped us stay in our budget but get all the things that were important! They were thorough in the planning prep to know what photos and family photos were needed. That made the time used after the ceremony effiecient so all could enjoy the rest of the festivities. But the most amazing part of the experience was feeling like Nicole was part of the family! Hans knew exactly how the groom and groomsmen wanted to handle photos and got the special ones according to their wishes and their military traditions. Nicole felt like having your friend help you for the day. She was caring and calm and had a Mary Poppins bag of tricks for all the little fixes! Their experience made you not worry about a thing as the day went on...our reception dance party was captured and all our friends look just like we remember.... full of excitement and having a ball! These two are a treasure!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Hans and Nicole Photography 8
    Hans and Nicole Photography 9
    Hans and Nicole Photography 10
    Hans and Nicole Photography 11
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing! You need them on your wedding team.

Do yourself a favor and hire Hans and Nicole Photographer ASAP! These two lovely people were hands down the best investment we made in our wedding. They were professional from the start, flexible and knowledgeable when creating a timeline, and super (I mean SUPER) helpful the day-of. Nicole had a bag full of every single emergency item you never knew you needed on your wedding day, while Hans was calm, cool and collected throughout our entire hectic-exciting day. They truly make an unbelievable team. Not only are they a pair of fantastic people, but Hans and Nicole's work product is to die for. They were able to capture all the romantic, authentic, funny and emotional moments of the day in some of the most breathtaking photos I have ever seen. They are so beautiful that I don't even believe it's me in them!! Hans and Nicole were a pleasure to work with, and I feel blessed that I found them. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Hans and Nicole Photography 12
    Hans and Nicole Photography 13

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Hans and Nicole will make your day extra special! Hire now!

A review does not express how thankful I am we hired Hans and Nicole for our wedding day. Hans and Nicole are so nice and so good at what they do.

Throughout the planning process, they checked in with us several times regarding our timeline and if we needed help with anything surrounding wedding planning. That is so sweet and we really appreciated it.

On the actual day of the wedding, they made sure our day ran smoothly and on time. I never had to worry about that with them around. They also really took on the role of our day of coordinator, which was really amazing and above and beyond. We took some photos outside and I was very hot and Nicole had anything/everything in her bag to resolve the issue -- ice packs, moist towelettes, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, etc. Nicole has a bag of magic! My bustle broke and she had a mini sewing kit and sewed my dress so I wasn't tripping all night.

Their photographs are also BEAUTIFUL. They are so talented and really make sure to capture your true personality, not just stuffy/posed wedding pictures. They were quick, efficient, talented, and pleasant to be around.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have been better. You need this photography duo!

Beyond the fact that our engagement/wedding photos were absolutely breathtaking, working with Hans & Nicole was an absolute JOY. They are so kind, so helpful, funny, personably and unbelievably talented. They even wrangled our crazy family to get through group family photos efficiently. Our wedding timeline was TIGHT and not only were we on time, but we had extra time before the ceremony to take more photos! They are and have everything you need on your wedding day and worked amazingly with my planner, make up person etc. Nicole even bustled my gown. Absolute 5 stars for service, experience & final product :)

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Hans and Nicole Photography 14

Caroline Lopez · Married on 12/15/2018

Great value - we love our photos!

Hans and Nicole were so sweet and easygoing throughout the entire planning process. We enjoyed working with them and appreciate the quick turnaround on our beautiful pictures!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Carlin

Carlin Tettelbach · Married on 11/03/2018

Pure kindness

Hans and Nicole have the kindest hearts and truly have a desire to make the bride and groom feel so special and cared for on their wedding day. They made us feel so comfortable, and we could trust them fully with all details. Nicole went above and beyond by always carrying my dress or bouquet, fixing my veil several times whenever it would fall out, bustling my dress at the last minute, and making me feel loved like one of her own. Hans offered me his coat several times to keep me warm as I shivered while taking pictures outside in the brisk fall weather and was so patient and professional while capturing every moment and any shots we wanted. They were very organized, flexible, easy-going and made our happiness their priority. I so appreciate all that they did for us to make our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

They were exceptional to work with!!! Professional and extremely helpful on every level. They really know what they are doing and ensured we were on schedule to fit everything in the timeframe allotted for pictures. Not living in the area, I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. Highly recommend using them at the Naval Academy!!!!! They helped make my daughter's wedding a fairytale come true!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Marie · Married on 07/07/2018

The very best!

Hans and Nicole are just the best! Not only did they take beautiful photos of our big day, they also stepped in where help was needed at the wedding ceremony and reception, and for that we are grateful! The pictures came out so beautifully, and Hans and Nicole perfectly captured special moments throughout the day. I couldn't imagine having any other photographers!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Hans and Nicole Photography 15

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Hans and Nicole shot my sister's wedding in 2016, and there's a reason my husband and I booked them again for our wedding. It is great that Hans and Nicole have so much experience working together, and it made our engagement photos and wedding photos a breeze. They made sure to get all the shots we wanted as well as helped with posing and positioning everyone. I loved that Nicole could spend the morning with the girls and the Hans with the guys so that we could get our "getting ready" photos. Of course, all of our photos came out INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/13/2018

We have the most beautiful wedding pictures to cherish for a lifetime thanks to Hans & Nicole. They caught precious candid moments & really captured the entire day for us to reflect on for years to come. Hans & Nicole made us comfortable the whole day- & helped us so much in organizing our day to make it the best. They go above & beyond :)

Sent on 04/25/2018

Maria · Married on 12/09/2017

Hans & Nicole were WONDERFUL to work with. They are great photographers but even better people. They truly cared about us and worked with us to get exactly what we were looking for during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. They also get kudos for working in the pouring rain for our engagement photos and the snow for our wedding! They are both fantastic and we couldn't recommend them more highly. Do yourself a favor and hire them - you'll be drooling over your wedding photos for years to come!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Dianna · Married on 10/27/2017

We love our wedding and engagement pictures! Hans and Nicole are so great to work with, they were so sweet and super helpful during the whole process. We couldn’t be happier with our choice for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

This husband and wife team is awesome! Our engagement photos came out amazing, we couldn't be happier we chose them!!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kara · Married on 09/23/2017

Hans and Nicole are beyond perfect. They photographed my brothers wedding and I knew after I seen first hand how awesome they are, I wanted them for my wedding. They helped me stay on track, captured wonderful moments, and most importantly I get to re-live my wedding day everyday by looking at the photos. I couldn’t have asked for better photographers!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Clare · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Hans and Nicole was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding! They truly went above and beyond our expectations. Right from the start, they helped us organize a day of timeline to maximize photo opportunities without making us feel rushed the day of. They maintained excellent communication in the months leading up to our wedding and really made an effort to get to know us personally. The day of our wedding they arrived exactly on time and already knew what they wanted to photograph while we were getting ready. I really loved the husband/wife team feel they had, it made all the family shots run smooth and efficient. I mean it when I say they saved the day multiple times - from pinning boutonnieres, to lending a helping hand, and even having iced water available when midday temperatures rose into the 90s. I can't emphasize enough how glad we are to have had them there on our wedding day! Numerous guests complemented us on how they stayed out of the way yet still managed to catch the perfect shots. Our photos were sent to us just three weeks later and we are in love! If you are getting married at the Naval Academy I would absolutely inquire about having Hans and Nicole as your photographers.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Hans and Nicole were a huge blessing to us on our wedding day! I first saw their work at the wedding of a good friend of ours and I knew I had to hire them the moment I got engaged. From the first emails exchanged back and forth all the way through to the weeks following our wedding, they were a joy to work with. Their photography was exceptional and professional. Our photos were delivered quickly after the wedding, within just weeks, with sneak peeks provided the next day. I lost my voice the day before my wedding and Nicole kept lozenges in her pockets the whole day, keeping me calm and walking me through every step of the day. They went above and beyond the call of duty and told us where to be and how to pose at every turn. The day ran seamlessly, largely in part to their efforts! They knew exactly what to photograph and were able to quickly grab my dress and jewelry and get photos of all the sentimental momentos. Nicole accompanied me to our first look and kept me calm and focused, even providing me a tissue that I totally forgot to grab so my makeup didn't smudge from happy tears! My husband felt faint at one point and Hans even grabbed a snack from his camera bag and very generously shared with him to make sure he was able to keep going. I planned our wedding long distance from NC and it was so easy to work with them across the miles. My husband was deploying right after our wedding and they made sure we had our photos the next week to be able to share them together before he left. They were the full package and the photos were amazing- still obsessed with sharing them on social media! We got SO many photos, over 1,000. I'm so self conscious in photos, but I don't think there's a single photo they took that I'm not in love with and happy with how I look. I felt so beautiful, as every bride should on her wedding day! They caught a ton of candid moments, too and that made it so special. HIRE THIS TEAM!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 04/01/2017

We could not have asked for a more amazing team of photographers on our wedding day. To be honest, I don't know what we would have done without them! They completely exceeded any expectation we had for our wedding photographers, and they completely went above and beyond the job description. Like many other people planning a wedding, we had never done any of it before. They answered all of our (many) questions in a prompt and thorough manner. Their work is absolutely amazing, and we really could not be happier with the results. We absolutely loved working with them, and you can tell not only from their work but also their job performance that they genuinely love what they do. Their attention to detail really blew us away. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them, they were by far our favorite of the vendors we used. They are the best!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2017

Hans and Nicole were a great pair of professionals that truly went above expectations to capture such beautiful moments of our wedding at the United States Naval Academy.

Hans and Nicole took careful attention to really understand who Courtney and I were, and what we envisioned for our special day. They did this through good communication in the planning process and a website survey. Hans and Nicole also had an additional challenge working in concert with a different company on the day of our wedding who was shooting video, and were able to do so flawlessly.

Having a pair of photographers that work well together was valuable throughout the day of the event, as Hans was able to work with the guys simultaneously with Nicole working with the ladies. This saved a lot of time and helped ensure we didn't lose any special moments in the exciting build up to the ceremony.

When shooting together at the same time, it really helps to have two photographers in sync as this helped move the whole process along for post ceremony photos before the reception. Time really goes by fast (especially wrangling in family members), so it was great that Hans could purely focus on making the shot, while Nicole directed everyone and took some additional candid shots of her own.

The moments captured were absolutely beautiful. I honestly believe that we could have been featured in a magazine. Exceptional quality and great value given the caliber of the work.

Hans and Nicole website features also made it very easy to download and view photos and share with family and friends. The quality of the prints are also very good. We received a photo album and it is something we will definitely treasure.

Highly recommend Hans and Nicole.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

WOW! What an amazing experience with the two of these fantastic photographers. Nicole saved the day countless times and Hans was so laid back and happy to accommodate whatever photos we thought were necessary. Their presence only made our day that much better. With a planned outdoor ceremony, we were a little distraught when it rained on our day. There was a bit of chaos when the ceremony was moved inside and there could have been difficulty in capturing our perfect day. However, Hans and Nicole handled the situation confidently. They have such a wonderful eye for a good picture whether it be inside, outside, in the rain, or in poor lighting. I would work with Hans and Nicole a million more times if ever given the chance.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Katey · Married on 09/08/2016

Hans and Nicole were absolutely amazing! We were so happy to have them as our wedding photographers. They responded quickly to any questions we had, wedding or photo related! They are very organized and so helpful!! The Day of the wedding they knew exactly what to do, special photos etc, I was very relaxed! Nicole even helped me with the bustle of my dress which was pretty complex!! They are amazing, highly highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Priscilla · Married on 09/04/2016

I loved them! They are fantastic. Nicole saved the day on multiple things throughout the day and was perfect in setting my nerves to rest. They are the best and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Abby · Married on 09/03/2016

We picked Hans and Nicole because of their stunning portfolio of photography, but after they photographed a wedding we attended we were even more impressed by their ability to act as photographers, coordinators, and cheerleaders all in one. While our wedding prep was pretty stressful, our wedding day was a happy blur. By some miracle, I forgot all the details that I worried about before the wedding because I knew our vendors had it under control. We were so thankful to have Hans and Nicole making sure all those details were taken care of. And of course the pictures were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2016

Hiring Hans and Nicole was the best decision we made for our wedding. We were married at the Naval Academy and did most of our planning from afar, and they were very accessible by phone and email to help us with anything we needed. When my mom and I traveled to Annapolis for a quick weekend planning trip, Nicole arranged her schedule to be sure she could meet with us while we were in town. On the wedding day, Nicole was always available, offering us water, bug spray, and advice on the cake cutting, sparkler exit, etc. She made sure to run off and grab our readers before the reception so we could get a picture with them - something that had slipped our mind earlier in the day. Hans and Nicole were a great team and you could tell they had tons of amazing experience - they knew what to do in every situation and were extremely well prepared. We ended up way ahead of schedule because they were able to coordinate our family, wedding party and couple photos so efficiently! We received our pictures just one week after our wedding and they are absolutely beautiful! They captured every single moment of the day (over 1600 photos!) and we loved seeing pictures of our guests having a great time. Thank you Hans and Nicole for helping to make our day so perfect and giving us beautiful memories that we will treasure forever! We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

Hiring Hans and Nicole is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They are incredibly organized, very prepared, and so responsive. We received our wedding photos after only two weeks and they all look amazing. I could not be happier.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Genevieve · Married on 04/23/2016

I fired our first photographer in December 2015. He was unprofessional and his photos were subpar. I found Hans and Nicole on my venue's website. My fiancé and I were blown away by how amazing Hans and Nicole were at our wedding and by the photos they took. The day after our wedding my fiancé said Hans and Nicole were the best money we spent on our wedding. And I agree. Not only did Nicole have so many great tips on the day of but their photos are amazing. They really captured the spirit of our day. We didn't pay for a videographer so to look at our photos and see how people felt and to feel that again with out watching a video is amazing. I would recommend Hans and Nicole to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 05/30/2016