Hans and Nicole Photography Reviews

84 | Union Bridge, MD

84 Reviews for Hans and Nicole Photography

• Mary

Mary Willford · Getting married on 11/05/2021

A must have at your Annapolis wedding!!!

I just had my wedding and Hans and Nicole were fantastic. I had been working with them for about two years prior to my wedding and really wanted to lock them in for my wedding day. Due to the on going circumstances surrounding the pandemic, I was forced to change every aspect of my wedding which was absolutely heartbreaking but Hans and Nicole were always there for us being very supportive and accommodating. Our whole wedding had to be cancelled and replanned, but Hans and Nicole were very flexible even with all the last minute changes I had to deal with. On our actual day, Nicole was very helpful in guiding my bridesmaids with what to do, helped me with my dress and even gave me her Gatorade after the ceremony because of how hot and humid it was that day, none of these things are in the contact but she did them because she is genuinely a wonderful caring person. I would highly recommend them from any wedding in the DMV area. After the wedding, we had a few of the pictures right away to show friends and family who could not make it. I was then able to see all my photos within 3 weeks, and had the prints delivered to my house about a month after. Everything was perfect and we have the most beautiful pictures to remember the day! They were very professional , responsive and accommodating. I have nothing but praises and will always go to them first for any future photo shoots.

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Alison

Alison Miller · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing photos!

My husband and I loved working with Hans and Nicole! They made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day! Our pictures perfectly capture our beautiful day! Nicole was so complimenting and made us feel like models! She also saved the day with a make up wipe for my sister’s bridesmaid dress! All our pictures were available within a few weeks and we are just in love!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Jones · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing to work with!

I booked this couple photographer for my wedding this July and had to reschedule because of the pandemic. They helped me explore alternative options not even offered because of covid-19 and it was by far a very pleasant experience! They were fun, friendly and comfortable to work with! They were willing to do anything I had in mind and work with me to achieve my photo goals. They were flexible with looks, on site locations, ideas, etc. I would book them again in a heart beat and was overly satisfied with my experience! They do a fantastic job and will make your wedding one to remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Felicia

Felicia Livengood · Married on 01/07/2020

LOVE Hans & Nicole!

My husband and I got married at the Naval Academy and had to do most of our planning not only outside of Maryland, but while my husband and I were living in different states. As if their portfolio didn’t have me hooked from the beginning, their planning and “get to know you” process made me feel very at ease selecting a photographer without meeting them in person. By the wedding day, I knew in my heart that I could not have made a better choice for photographers.

For the majority of the wedding morning, I only dealt with Nicole, while Hans was with the guys taking photos. Having two photographers allowed us to have photos taken at the same time in different locations as well as multiple perspectives of the same shot, which is key in so many moments throughout the day. Nicole was more than a photographer, she took on a lot of MOH duties without me even realizing until halfway through the day. This rockstar handles emotions (there were many), had band aids, tissues, mints, you name it. I literally didn’t need anything out of the bridal bag I spent months on Pinterest curating because she was so prepared.

Oh yeah the photos...AMAZING. Hans and Nicole worked with us closely before we were able to make the trip out to Annapolis and figured out exactly which poses and shots we wanted as well as a lot of their own, worked them into a timeline so the day ran smoothly. I can’t forget to include how smoothly family pictures went. They turned what honestly should have been a chaotic hour long process into a seamless rotation of family members to get all of the shots we wanted in a very short timeframe so we could get back to enjoying our wedding day. There is not a single shot that I wish was redone or that I thought we missed out on or forgot to do. All of my Pinterest wedding photo dreams came true because of this dream team. And don’t let me forget the candids...Hans and Nicole captured every single laugh, tear, crazy dance move, and intimate moment of this day. If you have ANY doubts about someone to capture your special day, turn to this team. At the end of the day, you are going to have your photos to look back on to remind you of the best day of your life and I am incredible grateful that I got the chance to work with Hans and Nicole to capture that for us.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing! Naval Academy couples should definitely book! Amazing photographers and people!

We cannot thank Hans and Nicole enough for their services. Naval Academy couples should book them immediately as they are so knowledgeable about these weddings and really understand the tight time tables. From the beginning Hans and Nicole were so helpful with developing a timeline for the whole day to ensure we got all of the pictures we wanted. The engagement session with them was so fun and easy going, and the pictures were fantastic. On the day of the wedding Hans and Nicole were practically our wedding coordinators as well as photographers. They ensured we stayed on time and had everything we could possibly need! The photographs are incredible. I almost don’t believe it’s me in some of them! They are so beautiful and we will treasure them forever. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Photos

Hans and Nicole are absolutely wonderful! We have used them more than once and plan to use them again in the future. They are extremely accommodating, flexible, and professional. They listen to what you want and take stunning pictures. I believe them to be reasonably priced and have a variety of packages to choose from. You won’t be disappointed

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Alita

Alita Bea · Married on 08/31/2019

Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

I had the honor of being in my best friend's breathtaking wedding. I was so impressed with her photographers Hans and Nicole. It was quite a benefit having two photographers onsite, to be able to get a wider variety of photos, as well as different angles for specific photo ops. As a bridesmaid, we worked specifically with Nicole all day. The bride noted that she was so much more than a photographer and doubled as a wedding coordinator. The bride was able to go with the flow, because Nicole kept everything running on time, to ensure that the whole of this gorgeous event was well documented.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy T · Married on 08/03/2019

Picture Perfect Pair!

Hans and Nicole were recommended to us for our daughter’s wedding. We knew of friends who had used them for their Naval Academy wedding in Annapolis, Md. When we saw their album and photos... it was a no brainer! They were beautiful! This photographer duo husband and wife were amazing to work with starting at the very beginning. We communicated so well and they helped us stay in our budget but get all the things that were important! They were thorough in the planning prep to know what photos and family photos were needed. That made the time used after the ceremony effiecient so all could enjoy the rest of the festivities. But the most amazing part of the experience was feeling like Nicole was part of the family! Hans knew exactly how the groom and groomsmen wanted to handle photos and got the special ones according to their wishes and their military traditions. Nicole felt like having your friend help you for the day. She was caring and calm and had a Mary Poppins bag of tricks for all the little fixes! Their experience made you not worry about a thing as the day went on...our reception dance party was captured and all our friends look just like we remember.... full of excitement and having a ball! These two are a treasure!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Ward · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful winter sun at the winery

My pictures taken by Nicole came out so beautiful, I'm so glad I hired her and she was very warm and easy to work with. The final photos were sent to me very quickly as well! I have some very nice shots with the sun going down in the background at the winery.

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing! You need them on your wedding team.

Do yourself a favor and hire Hans and Nicole Photographer ASAP! These two lovely people were hands down the best investment we made in our wedding. They were professional from the start, flexible and knowledgeable when creating a timeline, and super (I mean SUPER) helpful the day-of. Nicole had a bag full of every single emergency item you never knew you needed on your wedding day, while Hans was calm, cool and collected throughout our entire hectic-exciting day. They truly make an unbelievable team. Not only are they a pair of fantastic people, but Hans and Nicole's work product is to die for. They were able to capture all the romantic, authentic, funny and emotional moments of the day in some of the most breathtaking photos I have ever seen. They are so beautiful that I don't even believe it's me in them!! Hans and Nicole were a pleasure to work with, and I feel blessed that I found them. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Hans and Nicole will make your day extra special! Hire now!

A review does not express how thankful I am we hired Hans and Nicole for our wedding day. Hans and Nicole are so nice and so good at what they do.

Throughout the planning process, they checked in with us several times regarding our timeline and if we needed help with anything surrounding wedding planning. That is so sweet and we really appreciated it.

On the actual day of the wedding, they made sure our day ran smoothly and on time. I never had to worry about that with them around. They also really took on the role of our day of coordinator, which was really amazing and above and beyond. We took some photos outside and I was very hot and Nicole had anything/everything in her bag to resolve the issue -- ice packs, moist towelettes, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, etc. Nicole has a bag of magic! My bustle broke and she had a mini sewing kit and sewed my dress so I wasn't tripping all night.

Their photographs are also BEAUTIFUL. They are so talented and really make sure to capture your true personality, not just stuffy/posed wedding pictures. They were quick, efficient, talented, and pleasant to be around.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have been better. You need this photography duo!

Beyond the fact that our engagement/wedding photos were absolutely breathtaking, working with Hans & Nicole was an absolute JOY. They are so kind, so helpful, funny, personably and unbelievably talented. They even wrangled our crazy family to get through group family photos efficiently. Our wedding timeline was TIGHT and not only were we on time, but we had extra time before the ceremony to take more photos! They are and have everything you need on your wedding day and worked amazingly with my planner, make up person etc. Nicole even bustled my gown. Absolute 5 stars for service, experience & final product :)

Sent on 06/03/2019

Caroline Lopez · Married on 12/15/2018

Great value - we love our photos!

Hans and Nicole were so sweet and easygoing throughout the entire planning process. We enjoyed working with them and appreciate the quick turnaround on our beautiful pictures!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Carlin

Carlin Tettelbach · Married on 11/03/2018

Pure kindness

Hans and Nicole have the kindest hearts and truly have a desire to make the bride and groom feel so special and cared for on their wedding day. They made us feel so comfortable, and we could trust them fully with all details. Nicole went above and beyond by always carrying my dress or bouquet, fixing my veil several times whenever it would fall out, bustling my dress at the last minute, and making me feel loved like one of her own. Hans offered me his coat several times to keep me warm as I shivered while taking pictures outside in the brisk fall weather and was so patient and professional while capturing every moment and any shots we wanted. They were very organized, flexible, easy-going and made our happiness their priority. I so appreciate all that they did for us to make our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

They were exceptional to work with!!! Professional and extremely helpful on every level. They really know what they are doing and ensured we were on schedule to fit everything in the timeframe allotted for pictures. Not living in the area, I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. Highly recommend using them at the Naval Academy!!!!! They helped make my daughter's wedding a fairytale come true!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Marie · Married on 07/07/2018

The very best!

Hans and Nicole are just the best! Not only did they take beautiful photos of our big day, they also stepped in where help was needed at the wedding ceremony and reception, and for that we are grateful! The pictures came out so beautifully, and Hans and Nicole perfectly captured special moments throughout the day. I couldn't imagine having any other photographers!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Hans and Nicole shot my sister's wedding in 2016, and there's a reason my husband and I booked them again for our wedding. It is great that Hans and Nicole have so much experience working together, and it made our engagement photos and wedding photos a breeze. They made sure to get all the shots we wanted as well as helped with posing and positioning everyone. I loved that Nicole could spend the morning with the girls and the Hans with the guys so that we could get our "getting ready" photos. Of course, all of our photos came out INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/13/2018

We have the most beautiful wedding pictures to cherish for a lifetime thanks to Hans & Nicole. They caught precious candid moments & really captured the entire day for us to reflect on for years to come. Hans & Nicole made us comfortable the whole day- & helped us so much in organizing our day to make it the best. They go above & beyond :)

Sent on 04/25/2018

Maria · Married on 12/09/2017

Hans & Nicole were WONDERFUL to work with. They are great photographers but even better people. They truly cared about us and worked with us to get exactly what we were looking for during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. They also get kudos for working in the pouring rain for our engagement photos and the snow for our wedding! They are both fantastic and we couldn't recommend them more highly. Do yourself a favor and hire them - you'll be drooling over your wedding photos for years to come!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Dianna · Married on 10/27/2017

We love our wedding and engagement pictures! Hans and Nicole are so great to work with, they were so sweet and super helpful during the whole process. We couldn’t be happier with our choice for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

This husband and wife team is awesome! Our engagement photos came out amazing, we couldn't be happier we chose them!!!

Sent on 07/08/2017
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 09/23/2017

Hans and Nicole are beyond perfect. They photographed my brothers wedding and I knew after I seen first hand how awesome they are, I wanted them for my wedding. They helped me stay on track, captured wonderful moments, and most importantly I get to re-live my wedding day everyday by looking at the photos. I couldn’t have asked for better photographers!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Clare · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Hans and Nicole was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding! They truly went above and beyond our expectations. Right from the start, they helped us organize a day of timeline to maximize photo opportunities without making us feel rushed the day of. They maintained excellent communication in the months leading up to our wedding and really made an effort to get to know us personally. The day of our wedding they arrived exactly on time and already knew what they wanted to photograph while we were getting ready. I really loved the husband/wife team feel they had, it made all the family shots run smooth and efficient. I mean it when I say they saved the day multiple times - from pinning boutonnieres, to lending a helping hand, and even having iced water available when midday temperatures rose into the 90s. I can't emphasize enough how glad we are to have had them there on our wedding day! Numerous guests complemented us on how they stayed out of the way yet still managed to catch the perfect shots. Our photos were sent to us just three weeks later and we are in love! If you are getting married at the Naval Academy I would absolutely inquire about having Hans and Nicole as your photographers.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Hans and Nicole were a huge blessing to us on our wedding day! I first saw their work at the wedding of a good friend of ours and I knew I had to hire them the moment I got engaged. From the first emails exchanged back and forth all the way through to the weeks following our wedding, they were a joy to work with. Their photography was exceptional and professional. Our photos were delivered quickly after the wedding, within just weeks, with sneak peeks provided the next day. I lost my voice the day before my wedding and Nicole kept lozenges in her pockets the whole day, keeping me calm and walking me through every step of the day. They went above and beyond the call of duty and told us where to be and how to pose at every turn. The day ran seamlessly, largely in part to their efforts! They knew exactly what to photograph and were able to quickly grab my dress and jewelry and get photos of all the sentimental momentos. Nicole accompanied me to our first look and kept me calm and focused, even providing me a tissue that I totally forgot to grab so my makeup didn't smudge from happy tears! My husband felt faint at one point and Hans even grabbed a snack from his camera bag and very generously shared with him to make sure he was able to keep going. I planned our wedding long distance from NC and it was so easy to work with them across the miles. My husband was deploying right after our wedding and they made sure we had our photos the next week to be able to share them together before he left. They were the full package and the photos were amazing- still obsessed with sharing them on social media! We got SO many photos, over 1,000. I'm so self conscious in photos, but I don't think there's a single photo they took that I'm not in love with and happy with how I look. I felt so beautiful, as every bride should on her wedding day! They caught a ton of candid moments, too and that made it so special. HIRE THIS TEAM!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 04/01/2017

We could not have asked for a more amazing team of photographers on our wedding day. To be honest, I don't know what we would have done without them! They completely exceeded any expectation we had for our wedding photographers, and they completely went above and beyond the job description. Like many other people planning a wedding, we had never done any of it before. They answered all of our (many) questions in a prompt and thorough manner. Their work is absolutely amazing, and we really could not be happier with the results. We absolutely loved working with them, and you can tell not only from their work but also their job performance that they genuinely love what they do. Their attention to detail really blew us away. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them, they were by far our favorite of the vendors we used. They are the best!

Sent on 06/19/2017