Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Luke Eshleman

I am a wedding photographer and I love to make images, travel and meet new people. I currently live in Baltimore, MD and frequently travel to Washington, DC, Virginia and Pennslyvania, though I am available to travel worldwide. I am a documentary photographer at heart – I want to capture your day primarily with a journalistic approach. This means that my emphasis is on candid moments combined with good light and artistic compositions. During the time that is designated for ‘posed’ bride & groom shots, I provide plenty of direction – I will tell you where to go, how to stand, where to look, etc. but my emphasis is still on creating artistic and emotional moments rather than formal, traditional poses. My style is not for everyone and it’s important that everyone is on the same page. If you think we could be a good fit for each other, lets get together and talk. I am available for travel worldwide. Engagement & family sessions start at $350. Wedding packages range from $2300 – $4000 depending on your needs. All packages include a hi-res disc with printing rights to all images and an online gallery.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Luke Eshleman on

14 Reviews for Luke Eshleman

Luke was one of the first & best decisions we made for our wedding. Photography was one of my top priorities and I had a specific style in mind. Luke was the perfect fit for us in every way and working with him was so easy and comfortable from the start.

He came to Arlington to shoot our engagement photos and humored our desire to include our precious but also kinda crazy mutt in the photos. We had a large wedding, so we opted for hiring a second shooter as well who was also terrific. In spite of having a baby only a few days beforehand, Luke arrived right on time and covered the entire LONG day from start to finish. After the formal portraits, I hardly even realized he was there- he was so unobtrusive which resulted in candid, documentary style photos of our reception that I love so much.

We got our pictures quickly and loved all his selects. He even delivered them on the coolest flash drives I've ever seen! The hardest part of the whole process was choosing which ones to include in our wedding album. We ordered our album through Luke as well and it was well worth the expense. He designed the pages with the photos we selected, and the layout was so different and beautiful. We've order additional albums for family members through other services, and they cannot even begin to compare.

People compliment our wedding photos all the time & I've had many people ask for Luke's information. I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture User1007824, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luke and Michael did an excellent job with our wedding photography. We love their pictures, style, and unobtrusive approach. The timeliness in which we received the end products from the wedding and engagement session were much appreciated. Luke and Michael are true professionals and were a pleasure to work with. Hard to edit down our favorites from all of the good shots they took! We'd definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Beth and Brian, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luke was fabulous. So professional and absolutely beautiful photos!

Profile Picture kate, 4/5/12, 5 Reviews