Hannah Larue Photography

Hannah Larue Photography

About Hannah Larue Photography

Storytelling photography - contemporary, creative, romantic

I love photographing people that are madly in love! I strive to make you feel comfortable and relaxed on your wedding day. My style tends to be more photojournalistic, although I want all of my couples to have a few beautifully posed portraits too.

Your wedding day goes by so quickly, choose a photographer who cares about you and making every moment count. I pride myself on going the extra mile on your wedding day.

I work throughout the state of Michigan, but I am based in the Detroit / Ann Arbor area. Contact me for more information on destination weddings.

**Livingston County weddings receive special pricing - please inquire for more information**

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Hannah Larue Photography on

4 Reviews for Hannah Larue Photography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Perfect photos. She did an amazing job capturing our day. It was even so much fun spending the day with her. She laughed at all our silly jokes. From professionalism and kindness to amazing photography, she was just awesome.

Profile Picture Ginger, 4/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hannah is awesome! She seriously snaps pictures the entire time so you don't have to worry about missing anything! Any picture you want, she will get. Very friendly and professional as well....and the pictures turn out awesome, I love her style! Would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

Brighton, MI   See On Map
248-921-9437 (phone)
Hannah Larue Photography is a wedding photographer from Metro Detroit. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Fenton. Hannah Larue Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Metro Detroit wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic Wedding Photography.