Hand-Painted Weddings

Philadelphia, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hand-Painted Weddings is proud to be a premier wedding invitations studio creating unique artistic keepsakes for couples around the world.

With 13 years experience, the fine art watercolor artist, Allison, will work directly with you to create your completely custom or semi custom watercolor wedding suite.

Crafted in her home studio in historic Philadelphia, Allison paints beautiful watercolors for couples' wedding invitations and wedding day paper that are not only memorable but serve as keepsakes long after their wedding day.

If you are looking for invitations that stand out as unique and as special as your big day, look no further than Hand-Painted Weddings. The artist's love and care shines through every conversation and she is honored to be your artist for your wedding.

View the gallery:

Facebook page:

Instagram:

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Eco-Friendly
Foil-Stamped
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

Jonathan M. Getting married on 06/24/2023

Destination Wedding (Save the Dates)

We started working with Allison in early December 2021 to design our destination wedding save the dates. Even with the holidays it only took a short month to complete the entire process. Allison is professional, responsive, detailed, considerate, open to new ideas and a master at her craft. Our Save the Dates are more than just what we asked for. They are beautiful. I would recommend ANYONE looking to create your dream wedding material to look no further than Allison. We will be using her again in the near future and sharing her information with everyone we know. You will not only be happy with your designs but trying to figure out where else you might be able to use her products.
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Getting married on 07/22/2022

Simply Amazing!

The map/schedule cards, are by far one of my favorite wedding items yet! I cannot recommend Hand-Painted Weddings, enough! I am truly blown away by Allison's artistic abilities and her creative design techniques. From the moment I started working with her, the process was so easy and well organized - through the many emails and pictures I sent her, she saw my vision and went with it. I'm truly blown away at her talent and cannot wait to work with her again!
    Alyssa Getting married on 07/06/2022

Most Fun Part of Wedding Planning!

Working with Allison from Hand-Painted Weddings was so much fun! I had a few random ideas and she helped to bring them together so beautifully. She was awesome and timely with any tweaks I wanted to make along the way, and there was never any doubt that she could incorporate my latest idea. I couldn't wait for our guests to get them in the mail. I did quite a bit of research on custom invitations and in addition to her work appealing to me, her pricing structure is really fair and the package of offerings/information she provides from the start was really the most helpful that I found out there. Most fun part of the wedding planning process!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Whipped Bakeshop Whipped Bakeshop Wedding Cakes

Allison is a tremendous artist and a really nice person. We highly recommend Hand-Painted weddings for gorgeous invitations.

Philadelphia, 19147
Location of (Hand-Painted Weddings)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding