Hand-Painted Weddings Reviews

42 | Philadelphia, PA

42 Reviews for Hand-Painted Weddings

Alyssa · Getting married on 07/06/2022

Most Fun Part of Wedding Planning!

Working with Allison from Hand-Painted Weddings was so much fun! I had a few random ideas and she helped to bring them together so beautifully. She was awesome and timely with any tweaks I wanted to make along the way, and there was never any doubt that she could incorporate my latest idea. I couldn't wait for our guests to get them in the mail. I did quite a bit of research on custom invitations and in addition to her work appealing to me, her pricing structure is really fair and the package of offerings/information she provides from the start was really the most helpful that I found out there. Most fun part of the wedding planning process!

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Haley

Haley F. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

I love my invitations!

Working with Allison was a treat! She is extremely responsive and was very willing to work with me through all of my nit-picking at small details. I am in love with the way my invitations turned out and would highly recommend her to anyone thinking about doing custom watercolor invitations. Her designs are beatiful, unique, and really capture the tone we wanted to set for our guests! 6/5 stars!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth W. · Getting married on 06/05/2021

The Best Vendor to Work With!

Allison is a JOY to work with! She is so kind, helpful, and professional. Allison always responded quickly and was willing to create anything I asked. She exceeded all of my expectations! Her work is truly beautiful—it looks amazing in pictures online, but it looks even better in real life. You will not regret hiring Allison for your invitations or wedding day paper!

Sent on 05/15/2021

Stephanie W. · Married on 05/08/2021

Incredible Experience!

Allison is absolutely incredible to work with and I cannot recommend her enough!! Not only is she amazingly talented, but she is so sweet and extremely prompt! I love decor and art, so my invitations were possibly the most exciting part of my wedding for me, planning-wise. She made my vision come true and kept to my timeline. I cannot recommend her enough, honestly one of the best vendors I’ve worked with this entire process! I will definitely be contacting her in the future for small projects and custom thank you cards to have on hand!

Sent on 03/01/2021

Jack K. · Married on 01/08/2021

Beautiful water color art, flexible collaboration, great execution!

Allison created a wonderful anniversary gift for my wife and handled the whole project with great speed, artistic excellence, and professionalism. I reached out to her with some ideas for a commissioned painting, then she sent me a sketch to sign off on, and after just a few emails she nailed exactly what I wanted (a water color painting of Vermont’s mountains with a poem overplayed on top). I highly recommend Allison as a commissioned artist!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Erin

Erin S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful custom painted designs

Allison painted the most beautiful custom watercolor invitations and new save the dates for our wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa W. · Married on 09/19/2020

So. Much. Talent.

SO. MUCH. TALENT. Allison is not only talented, she was also so kind, patient, and professional in all of my correspondences with her. I never met Allison, however she was able to capture our vision for what we wanted for our wedding day stationary (invitations, RSVP cards, details cards, seating chart, and welcome sign) like she was in my own head! Honestly, everything was more than I could have ever dreamt up on my own. Thank you doesn’t go far enough, Allison! We hope to work with you again someday for future events!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Emily F. · Married on 08/22/2020

Could not be happier

Allison was a dream to work with. She is so talented, kind, and professional. I received SO many compliments on the beautiful save the dates she designed for me, and will definitely be returning to her for future custom orders.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Hand-Painted Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure! Painting your save-the-date for a Lake Como wedding was a dream! Such an honor to contribute to your wedding!

C H · Married on 08/08/2020

Above & beyond amazing!

All I can say is that Allison with Hand Painted Weddings is truly INCREDIBLE!!! She took all of our scattered thoughts and ideas and put them to life on an invitation that was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!! Her work is simply stunning and I have never received more compliments on an invitation. The quality of her work is FIVE STAR! Not only was the invitation beautiful, but Allison was lovely to work with. She always answered our questions promptly and throughout the process, she had sketches and drafts way sooner than I expected. This process of a hand painted wedding invitation was new to me, and I can't express how lucky we feel to have a one of a kind beautiful invitation that was created just for us. Allison is exceptional and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her on a future event!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Deanna N. · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing invites

don’t know how to put into words the quality and service that we received from Allison. The attention to detail, the one on one personalized attention and the beautiful design she created for us was amazing. Right from the start Allison gave us amazing customer service and had patience of a saint to handle all of our changes. Having never planned a wedding before, we were completely lost on what to include and not include. But Allison held our hand and gave us everything we asked, we couldn’t be more excited and happy with our invites and can’t wait to show them off to our guests.
    Thank you Allison for our amazing invites. We will be ordering from you again.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica G. · Married on 05/24/2020

I cannot say enough about Allison's creations!!!

I had a vision for my wedding including lots of color, my maltese, and FLOWERS!! I have always loved stationary (my first job was at Hallmark- I routinely send birthday, Christmas and Valentine's cards!) and envisioned something personal for my upcoming wedding. I initially contacted Allison interested in a save-the-date. I emailed her photos of what I had in mind. Her ability to bring my dream to life through a few photos and emails is out of this world! I seriously can't say it enough!!! My friends and family were blown away with the quality of her work including the intricate details and design!! It uniquely defined me!!! The stationary is even printed on watercolor paper so they each feel "original"! She was very responsive and timely! Throughout the designing process we decided to proceed with a wedding invitation, a RSVP card, a map with a detail card on the back, our rehearsal dinner invitation and an envelope liner! She printed the addresses for our save-the-dates after I sent her my address list and printed our return address on our wedding invitations and RSVP cards in custom ink! We discussed letterpress and foiling, although I decided against that. I am interested in having a matching program made into a fan for my ceremony as well! Each piece compliments the others perfectly so that they are each individual but connected through a flowing theme! I have framed the original save-the-date and it is hanging on my wall! A true piece of artwork I will cherish for a lifetime and my wedding guests surely won't forget! My stationary suite has definitely become the cornerstone of my wedding, uniting all of the details! Easily, the best decision and investment I have made thus far (although I'm also excited about my gown and cake, as well! :-)) I can't thank you enough, Allison!!!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful work and easy to work with

I had a wonderful experience with Hand-Painted Weddings. Allison was extremely professional the entire time. She was very responsive and answered all of my questions with ease. However, the best part is her WORK. OMG, I am sooooooooo in love with my invitations. They are exactly what I wanted and look so beautiful. I had one request to edit a color and she took my feedback and edited to exactly what I envisioned. I've gotten tons of compliments. My wedding is in Bali and every time I look at the invitation on my fridge I am transported there and get so excited. Hire Allison, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna P. · Married on 04/06/2020

Excellent!

Allison's work was incredible! My fiancé and I had a vision for our Save the Dates and she brought it to life in a timely and very reasonably-priced way. We are so happy with her work!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Melita

Melita A. · Married on 07/06/2019

Canandaigua or Bust

Allison was so incredibly wonderful to work with for our wedding stationary, I can not speak highly enough. She took the images we provided her and recreated them beautifully. She was super easy to work with, incorporated any editing requests, even started over from scratch at one point, and still delivered all our stationary items on time. Our guests LOVED their invites. Her price point is very competitive for the quality of service she provides. If I ever find myself in need of a made from scratch "stationary suite", I will definitely reach out to Allison again. #happybride #canandaiguaorbust

Sent on 08/07/2019

Debbie · Married on 12/29/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Allison on wedding Save the Date cards for my daughter and her fiancé. Allison adapted a design we admired on another of her works and had a mock up and alternative suggestions to us within a couple of days. Her initial design was perfect! We also used her addressing service. I can’t say enough about how patient she was as we added, subtracted, and changed the list she had to work from. Finally, the finished products were delivered to us at a local coffee shop, because she noticed we were close by and wanted to save us the cost of shipping. The final product was lovely! The design, the quality of the paper, the font on the envelopes all exceeded expectations. The couple have received many compliments on the artistry of the cards. We would not hesitate to recommend Hand Painted Weddings to all.

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Destination Wedding Stationary

Allison is a gifted artist who made our vision come to life. She was a pleasure to work with and really took the time to immerse herself in our ideas for our destination wedding in Punta Cana. We hosted a Caribbean-themed welcome party on the beach the night before our wedding and wanted to celebrate our Dominican, West Indian and Guatemalan culture through the entertainment and stationary of the event. Allison took the time to research famed Dominican merengue artist, Juan Luis Guerra’s music and restaurant, Bachata Rosa, which inspired the decoration of our welcome party. She hand painted the menus with beautiful Lechones and Diablo Cojuelos as well as our gorgeous tropical table numbers. She also hand painted all of the stationary for our guests’ welcome bags like the itinerary, a popular Dominican sayings card and welcome tag. All of these pieces were the perfect accent to our welcome bags which were hand painted by local Dominican artisans. Allison also designed our beautiful wedding monogram which was inspired by the chandeliers that can be found throughout the resort where we were married. Working with Allison was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything turned out and how they saved all of the creatives Allison made. If you’re looking for a vendor who pays careful attention to details and is passionate about her work, I confidently recommend Allison. She’s absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Shelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Looked all over to find a custom watercolor invitation that was unique and personable. Allison is the one to go to if you're looking for great communication, speed, quality and creativity. She finished my invitation in 3 tries and I love the way they turned out. I'd highly recommend her. She is a true artist!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

Allison is the absolute best! She was and is a true delight to work with! I had an idea in my mind for our wedding invitations and after one phone call to discuss our venue and plan for the wedding, Allison made my dream invitations come to life! She was very quick to respond and listened to all my tiny tweaks in design or font to make our invitation suite magical. I cannot say enough good things when it comes to her skill and creativity. I am in love with the map she designed to accompany our invites. Not only was I excited for our guests to see it, I cannot wait to hang these wonderful works of art on the walls of our home for many years to come.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Suzanna · Married on 03/17/2018

Our wedding invitations are beautiful and unique! Allison was wonderful to work with, and she made the entire process stress-free. I strongly recommend using Allison for your wedding invitations.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Manuela · Married on 02/17/2018

Allison was a huge part of my wedding process. From my invitations, to the Menus, Place Cards, Table Seating Assignments, Wedding Week Itineraries and Thank You cards. She helped us designed the most perfect and unique illustrations exactly how we dreamt of. She executed our vision perfectly by constantly communicating with us on what our inspiration came from and what we wanted to achieve with it. Her talent is undeniable and I cannot recommend her enough. I will forever be thankful to her for creating such beautiful and memorable pieces. Everything she did was within the same theme, helping us create our own love story represented in the most gorgeous hand painted items! Thanks Allison. :) xoxo

Sent on 03/12/2018

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

There are really no words to describe how incredible our experience was with Allison. She epitomized professionalism while exuding creativity, cheerfulness, and superb customer service.

Allison prepared invitations, reply cards, a custom map, programs, menus, name cards, and a custom watercolor painting as a gift for our pastor. She synthesized all of the ideas and information I shared with her and designed exactly what I wanted on the first try. She patiently worked through my incessant changes and questions and delivered all of the products ahead of schedule.

I recommend Allison without hesitation. She has an incredible eye for design that was evidenced by the countless compliments I received on all of our printed materials. Allison is perfect for the bride who, like me, will cherish a one-of-a kind invitation and printed materials for her wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Diana · Married on 05/06/2017

Had a wonderful experience working with Allison. The invitations came out stunning. I have had so many guests compliment them. She is super friendly, responsive, and flexible. Am so pleased how this first little part of my wedding as worked out.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/15/2017

Allison was wonderful to work with! She worked with us to create a stunningly beautiful invitation suite for my daughters wedding and helped with all the little details from the wording to the addressing. We would highly recommend her services to any bride wishing to personalize her invitations with beautiful art work!

Sent on 11/22/2016

James · Married on 11/25/2016

Allison was simply the best. I searched around and went to several boutique invitation printers and felt like I was just being plugged into a preformulated calculation. Nothing felt original or unique to their approach on our invitations, so I felt extremely unimpressed (especially considering the costs they were charging). LUCKILY, I stumbled upon Hand-Painted Weddings and never had a doubt that I would get the invitation that would be unique to our wedding. Allison is very methodically and engaged me fully throughout the process. From start to finish, it was the easiest process of planning a wedding and that's all thanks to Allison. The best part, my guests loved displaying their unique invitations in their homes and I've received so many compliments on Allison's work. We had two receptions and Allison perfectly tied the invitations together while remaining completely distinctive to each separate event. I cannot recommend Allision enough!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Toni · Married on 09/07/2016

Allsion was amazing! Even though I didn't even know what I wanted, she listened to my ideas and looked at examples I sent and put together the most gorgeous invitations. She even added a few extra details that were just perfect. This was such a wonderful experience to have something so special personalized to my wants and delivered even better than expected! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/03/2016