Hand-Painted Weddings Reviews

Hand-Painted Weddings 7
  • Melita

Melita Ann Deci · Married on 07/06/2019

Canandaigua or Bust

Allison was so incredibly wonderful to work with for our wedding stationary, I can not speak highly enough. She took the images we provided her and recreated them beautifully. She was super easy to work with, incorporated any editing requests, even started over from scratch at one point, and still delivered all our stationary items on time. Our guests LOVED their invites. Her price point is very competitive for the quality of service she provides. If I ever find myself in need of a made from scratch "stationary suite", I will definitely reach out to Allison again. #happybride #canandaiguaorbust

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Hand-Painted Weddings 8

Debbie · Married on 12/29/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Allison on wedding Save the Date cards for my daughter and her fiancé. Allison adapted a design we admired on another of her works and had a mock up and alternative suggestions to us within a couple of days. Her initial design was perfect! We also used her addressing service. I can’t say enough about how patient she was as we added, subtracted, and changed the list she had to work from. Finally, the finished products were delivered to us at a local coffee shop, because she noticed we were close by and wanted to save us the cost of shipping. The final product was lovely! The design, the quality of the paper, the font on the envelopes all exceeded expectations. The couple have received many compliments on the artistry of the cards. We would not hesitate to recommend Hand Painted Weddings to all.

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Destination Wedding Stationary

Allison is a gifted artist who made our vision come to life. She was a pleasure to work with and really took the time to immerse herself in our ideas for our destination wedding in Punta Cana. We hosted a Caribbean-themed welcome party on the beach the night before our wedding and wanted to celebrate our Dominican, West Indian and Guatemalan culture through the entertainment and stationary of the event. Allison took the time to research famed Dominican merengue artist, Juan Luis Guerra’s music and restaurant, Bachata Rosa, which inspired the decoration of our welcome party. She hand painted the menus with beautiful Lechones and Diablo Cojuelos as well as our gorgeous tropical table numbers. She also hand painted all of the stationary for our guests’ welcome bags like the itinerary, a popular Dominican sayings card and welcome tag. All of these pieces were the perfect accent to our welcome bags which were hand painted by local Dominican artisans. Allison also designed our beautiful wedding monogram which was inspired by the chandeliers that can be found throughout the resort where we were married. Working with Allison was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything turned out and how they saved all of the creatives Allison made. If you’re looking for a vendor who pays careful attention to details and is passionate about her work, I confidently recommend Allison. She’s absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Hand-Painted Weddings 9
    Hand-Painted Weddings 10
    Hand-Painted Weddings 11
    Hand-Painted Weddings 12
    Hand-Painted Weddings 13
    Hand-Painted Weddings 14

Shelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Looked all over to find a custom watercolor invitation that was unique and personable. Allison is the one to go to if you're looking for great communication, speed, quality and creativity. She finished my invitation in 3 tries and I love the way they turned out. I'd highly recommend her. She is a true artist!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

Allison is the absolute best! She was and is a true delight to work with! I had an idea in my mind for our wedding invitations and after one phone call to discuss our venue and plan for the wedding, Allison made my dream invitations come to life! She was very quick to respond and listened to all my tiny tweaks in design or font to make our invitation suite magical. I cannot say enough good things when it comes to her skill and creativity. I am in love with the map she designed to accompany our invites. Not only was I excited for our guests to see it, I cannot wait to hang these wonderful works of art on the walls of our home for many years to come.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Suzanna · Married on 03/17/2018

Our wedding invitations are beautiful and unique! Allison was wonderful to work with, and she made the entire process stress-free. I strongly recommend using Allison for your wedding invitations.

Sent on 11/22/2017

manuela · Married on 02/17/2018

Allison was a huge part of my wedding process. From my invitations, to the Menus, Place Cards, Table Seating Assignments, Wedding Week Itineraries and Thank You cards. She helped us designed the most perfect and unique illustrations exactly how we dreamt of. She executed our vision perfectly by constantly communicating with us on what our inspiration came from and what we wanted to achieve with it. Her talent is undeniable and I cannot recommend her enough. I will forever be thankful to her for creating such beautiful and memorable pieces. Everything she did was within the same theme, helping us create our own love story represented in the most gorgeous hand painted items! Thanks Allison. :) xoxo

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Hand-Painted Weddings 15
    Hand-Painted Weddings 16
    Hand-Painted Weddings 17
    Hand-Painted Weddings 18

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

There are really no words to describe how incredible our experience was with Allison. She epitomized professionalism while exuding creativity, cheerfulness, and superb customer service.

Allison prepared invitations, reply cards, a custom map, programs, menus, name cards, and a custom watercolor painting as a gift for our pastor. She synthesized all of the ideas and information I shared with her and designed exactly what I wanted on the first try. She patiently worked through my incessant changes and questions and delivered all of the products ahead of schedule.

I recommend Allison without hesitation. She has an incredible eye for design that was evidenced by the countless compliments I received on all of our printed materials. Allison is perfect for the bride who, like me, will cherish a one-of-a kind invitation and printed materials for her wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Diana · Married on 05/06/2017

Had a wonderful experience working with Allison. The invitations came out stunning. I have had so many guests compliment them. She is super friendly, responsive, and flexible. Am so pleased how this first little part of my wedding as worked out.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/15/2017

Allison was wonderful to work with! She worked with us to create a stunningly beautiful invitation suite for my daughters wedding and helped with all the little details from the wording to the addressing. We would highly recommend her services to any bride wishing to personalize her invitations with beautiful art work!

Sent on 11/22/2016

James · Married on 11/25/2016

Allison was simply the best. I searched around and went to several boutique invitation printers and felt like I was just being plugged into a preformulated calculation. Nothing felt original or unique to their approach on our invitations, so I felt extremely unimpressed (especially considering the costs they were charging). LUCKILY, I stumbled upon Hand-Painted Weddings and never had a doubt that I would get the invitation that would be unique to our wedding. Allison is very methodically and engaged me fully throughout the process. From start to finish, it was the easiest process of planning a wedding and that's all thanks to Allison. The best part, my guests loved displaying their unique invitations in their homes and I've received so many compliments on Allison's work. We had two receptions and Allison perfectly tied the invitations together while remaining completely distinctive to each separate event. I cannot recommend Allision enough!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Toni · Married on 09/07/2016

Allsion was amazing! Even though I didn't even know what I wanted, she listened to my ideas and looked at examples I sent and put together the most gorgeous invitations. She even added a few extra details that were just perfect. This was such a wonderful experience to have something so special personalized to my wants and delivered even better than expected! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Meghan · Married on 08/20/2016

I would tell people to not be afraid to communicate the vision you have in mind for your project, because Allison can find a way to do it! I had an idea in my head of what I wanted my Save the Date to look like, but since I'm not an artist I didn't know how feasible it would be. I was able to send Allison pictures of me and my fiancee, describe the scene I wanted to portray, and she made it happen exactly the way I had envisioned it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/29/2016

j · Married on 07/11/2016

You cannot go wrong! Allison is talented and accommodating. She was always willing to listen and provide numerous options and suggestions. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Shivangi · Married on 04/16/2016

Allison at Hand-Painted Weddings was so great to work with! She customized my escort cards, table numbers, bar signs, and other signage. She is so creative - all of her designs came out beautifully! She is able to take the bride's vision and also offer her own suggestions. Her working style is very professional as well. She is prompt in her responses and the review process was very easy.

I would highly recommend working with Allison to other brides looking to add something unique and creative to their wedding day!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Andrea · Married on 03/19/2016

Allison is truly talented. My (now) husband and I had a vision for our wedding that was a nod to Alice in Wonderland since we were getting married in a garden to be followed by a tea reception. We wanted a non-traditional, yet still traditional invitation that hinted at this – what does that mean? I dunno! But Allison sure did because she nailed it. She worked with me to customize the options including color choices, paper choices, redesign elements and sizing, all within my extremely (and I mean extremely) tight budget. We LOVED the outcome, and so did our guests as noted by all the comments we received on the reply card like “so cute” and “love love LOVE this!” Not only did she produce our invitations, but also the variety of signage sprinkled about the venue. With little to no other décor, these signs were able to invoke the spirit of our theme, and are now framed pieces of art (so too are our invitation and response card). I also can’t say enough about Allison herself. She is kind, she is responsive, she is flexible and she is GOOD. 110% recommendation from this very satisfied bride.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

Allison did a custom fingerprint guestbook for our wedding. She listened carefully to recreate a beach image that was very personal to us. Allison shared our excitement for our wedding through her creative suggestions and quick work. She was even flexible in creating bilingual place cards to displace our custom book. We are very happy with our keepsake!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Daniela · Married on 05/23/2015

Allison was incredibly professional, timely and responsive throughout the whole time I was working with her. The morning after I sent her an inquiry about the invitations, she sent me all the information that I wanted to know. I was a little late to the invitation game so she made sure to get everything ready for me in an impressively short amount of time. I had never addressed invitations before, especially none outside of the country and Allison made sure to research the best way to write addresses on the envelope to make sure we didn't have any delivery issues. I had to place a second small order shortly after and she was able to get that out for me the next day. Honestly, it was so refreshing to work with someone who was efficient, professional and wonderfully artistic! I highly recommend her beautiful invitations.

Sent on 02/25/2015

stephanie · Married on 05/02/2015

Allison is truly an artist! She came highly recommended from our wedding planner and we decided to use her services for our day of details (programs, menus, instagram sign, cocktail sign, reserved seating signs, and bride/groom chair decorations). After sending her a few pictures of the feel of our day (flowers, decor, invitations, etc.) she came back with the most GORGEOUS proofs. The day of paper details put the finishing touches on our wedding and truly made the day pop. We got so many compliments (from our vendors and guests) on how beautiful her work was. She was professional, easy to work with, creative and accommodating. I had about 50 revisions throughout all of the products and she provided the revisions with new proofs so quickly. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her to future brides! I didn't realize how important these little details could be until I saw them with the rest of the decor the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Liliana · Married on 11/29/2014

Our invitations were a costumized design for my destination wedding. The results were amazing! I dreamed with this invitation for long time and when they arrived I couldnt believe they were so perfect. Working with Allison was super easy. I had a pretty good idea of the main subject for my invitations, she grabbed my ideas and put it together in a unique delicate invitation card.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Megan · Married on 10/24/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Allison! I had a few ideas for how I wanted our invitations to look, but nothing specific. Allison and I chatted about our engagement, wedding colors, flowers and venue to help her get a sense of what we wanted and how she could bring that to life. We went though a few drafts until we settled on the final design for both our invitations and table cards. The process was fun, stress free and Allison is a total professional, always responsive and helpful with suggestions and insights.

I can't tell you how many guests commented on our beautiful invitations. They turned out so fresh and we're a true reflection of us as couple.

I would highly recommend Allison to anyone looking to add a more personal, creative touch to their wedding day!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

I worked with Allison at Hand-Painted Weddings on the escort cards, table numbers and menus for my wedding on September 27th, 2014. She was very flexible and provided a quick turnaround time for these items. I was very impressed with her beautiful custom designs and how she made the designs match with the rest of my wedding decor. I would definitely work with Allison in the future and highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 03/06/2015

I'd been looking for beautiful and unique invitations for a while--mostly on the larger wedding sites and even with a few local printers. I hadn't thought about or known about hand-painted invitations, only the standard letterpress/engraving/thermography options. But, we were having a small backyard wedding and wanted invitations that weren't fussy, but which were beautiful and could still reflect a more laid-back vibe. I found Allison's work via a google search (of "backyard wedding invitation") and as soon as I saw her "backyard" invitation, I thought, "This is it!" Her work is amazing, and the process of working with her was simple and enjoyable. She was willing to price out different options for me (I'd considered getting thank you cards instead of RSVP cards, for example, and I needed only 35 invitations. Also, I asked if she could use a heavier paper stock, which she did for a very small fee- smaller than the larger companies were charging). She also was very responsive- getting back to me within 24 hours every time I emailed her.

She also kept me up to date on where she was in the process, and she caught a slight inconsistency in the text I'd sent her that I hadn't noticed. Honestly, the finished invitations were better than I'd imagined. They're beautiful; many of our guests have complimented them, and I'm really glad to have worked with her. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Andria · Married on 03/30/2014

Allison created a custom made sign in poster for my wedding day. It is beautiful and exactly what we wanted. She was a great vendor to work with and always answered my questions.!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2013

Allison did an excellent job! The invitations were beautiful and she was so easy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2013