Hair by Theresa

San Diego, CA View map

Bride to be-

Hello, my name is Theresa and I have a passion for styling brides for their big day! I started my own business in 2015 specializing in Bridal and now own a salon & travel for wedding hair year-round. I plan to be in the San Diego area most of winter 2021-2022. Please give me a follow on Instagram @hair.by.theresa. Looking forward to meeting you!

• Woman-owned

• Ester
    Ester K. Married on 03/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your gal for boho wedding hair! She's the one! The ONLY ONE!

Theresa truly outdid herself on my boho hair style for our Joshua Tree Vow Renewal!! Like, jaw-dropping gorgeous kind of hair! I am still absolutely floored and in awe of her work and skills!

She clipped in my Bellami balayage extensions, and did a beautiful half-up on the long hair, with gold cuffs, which basically brought the whole thing together and gave it those boho, free-spirit feels and went perfectly with my Rue de Seine Lilly Jagger dress.

She made my dream a reality, in other words! I could not have been any more happy. She is a true artist, THE BEST OF THE BEST and I would have never ever had anyone else as part of this important and meaningful day!

We flew her down to California with us, she stayed with us at the airbnb we rented along with our Photographer (April from Ivory North), and she was so awesome to hang out with!! :) There's no one else I would have had as part of our vow renewal day!!

Thank you so much for all you do hon! You are a joy to be around, made our day even more special, and the hair was an absolute dream!!!
  • User6150639 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Theresa was fantastic. She did a couple of my bridesmaids, my 5yr old daughter and myself for my wedding. All of our hair looked incredible. I would not change a single thing about my hair and it stayed in the entire day. She was very professional and laid back which is what every bride needs :) Highly recommend her!
    Kelly Married on 05/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Theresa did my hair and my bridal party for my wedding on 5/21/16. She did an amazing job! My hair was exactly what I wanted and lasted through the entire night! She also added in clip in extension which everyone thought was my real hair. I also went to her for eyelash extension which were also super nice. I would highly recommend Theresa!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92109
Location of (Hair by Theresa)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding