Hair by Linsay Gillum

Baltimore, MD View map

Lockhouse Brides is an experienced, on-site bridal hair company based out of Baltimore, Maryland that serves brides all over the Maryland, DC, Virginia and surrounding areas. Linsay, the owner of this unique company, has over fifteen years of experience in the beauty industry. She prides herself on being able to make you and your bridal party feel beautiful and relaxed on your special day. Lockhouse Brides looks forward to sharing in your wedding day, and bringing your unique vision to life.

This licensed hair stylist worked with Mrs. Maryland in 2013 to 2014, and at the Mrs. America pageant in Tucson, Arizona in 2014. Her work has been featured on the cover of the Baltimore Sun Magazine and in Harford Style Magazine. She鈥檚 happy to work with bridal parties of any size, ensuring the morning of your wedding goes smoothly from start to finish. Linsay is skilled in a variety of styles, from side ponytails and french braids, to full and half updos. Additional services include:

• Multiple stylists
  • Keratin
  • Textured hair styling
  • Travel
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$15

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Alex C. Married on 01/07/2020

Love linsay!

Linsay was amazing to work with. She was on time, professional and so creative. Everyone's hair looked amazing and held so well throughout the wedding.

You must give her a call!

Hair by Linsay Gillum's reply:

Thank you Alex!! I had so much fun working with you & your girls. All such beauties, made my job easy! Xo
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Review - October 2019

I highly recommend Linsay for your wedding or other special event. My hair and bridesmaids hair looked so beautiful and natural and I honestly loved every hairstyle she did, there was not a single complaint. Linsay was able to make even a pony tail look elegant and modern. On top of that Linsay was funny, laid back and time conscious. Linsay was able to grasp our ideas with just a few words of explaining to her. She knew at my trial I didn't like the style and worked through my indecisiveness to get me a style I loved, she put in the extra effort and patience and I can't thank her enough for that. Stellar work, thank you so much Linsay!!

Hair by Linsay Gillum's reply:

Amanda, you are a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to style you and your bridesmaids for your special day! Xo
    Christine L. Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding day success

Linsay was exactly what I needed for my wedding day. She was chill, super accommodating with my trial (went out of her way to reschedule for me) and our hair looked amazing. Every bridesmaid was beyond happy with their hair. She was thoughtful and creative when it came to telling her about my dress and what look would pair well with it. I am so happy I had her to do my hair and my wedding party鈥檚 hair on my wedding day!

Hair by Linsay Gillum's reply:

Aw thank you so much Christine! You girls were great. And I have to say, one of the funniest group I鈥檝e worked with. Wishing you all the best! Xo
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

2413 Eastern Avenue, Canton Baltimore Baltimore, MD, 21224
Location of (Hair by Linsay Gillum)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding