Makeup by Farren

Baltimore, MD View map

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

$10.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

Ashley Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing makeup artist!

I couldn’t be happier with choosing Farren for my wedding on May 7, 2021. She did an amazing job with my whole wedding party and me! She did a lot of natural looks, which was lovely! No heavy makeup and her blending was incredible! Highly recommend! ❤️
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 04/19/2020

Loved my look by Farren!

Farren was professional and flexible with trying to plan and reschedule a 2020 wedding ceremony. She did a beautiful job of making all the girls and myself look gorgeous and natural! No one felt uncomfortable with how much or how little makeup they were wearing, and that is a huge compliment to the artist :) Thank you so much, Farren!
    Emily S. Married on 05/25/2019

Farren made my wedding make-up dreams come true! She’s the best!

Brides...if you want the short version, Farren is the BEST out there. You honestly won’t regret picking her to do your wedding. She’s amazing! But I really need to brag, so here’s the longer version...Farren did my make up for my wedding and I have all positive things to say about her. I did a lot of research for make-up artists for my wedding because I wanted to feel and look beautiful at an affordable cost AND I didn’t want to have a caked-on look. That’s when I came across Farren. What attracted me to her work was that she gave her clients such a natural-glam glow. That’s EXACTLY what she did for me. Her pictures are spot on from real life. She made my natural, romantic bridal glow come to life and honestly made me feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt. I literally felt like I didn’t have an ounce of make-up on; it was super light. Also, it lasted alllll day...through tears, sweat, and hugs. It doesn’t stop here ladies... every single one of my bridesmaids loved their make up. I had a couple bridesmaids who don’t wear make up and were nervous about getting theirs done. She was so accommodating and flexible to make each girl feel beautiful and do exactly what they asked her to. Farren is the most sweet and fun gal as well! She’s literally all you could ask for in a make up artist for your big day! She’s reliable, flexible, accommodating, professional, talented, and timely. If I had to do all the planning over again, I’d pick Farren in a heartbeat. Love her and if it weren’t obvious enough, I HIGHLY recommend Farren for your big day (or special event)!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Brittney Nestle Photo Brittney Nestle Photo Wedding Photographers

Farren is an incredible make up artist! She has an amazing personality and makes all her clients feel beautiful and glamorous. I worked with her for a styled shoot and she followed exactly what I was looking for in a subtle but romantic theme, perfectly! I highly recommend her to my own brides and clients looking to get glammed up for a special occasion!

Baltimore, MD, 21085
Location of (Makeup by Farren)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding