3640 shamrock street w, Tallahassee, FL 32309 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Krysta Michael

I've been doing hair in Tallahassee since 2010 and specialing in weddings since 2013. While I love doing cut and color and seeing my regular clients, my real passion is styling hair. Wedding hair gives me the opportunity to be more creative and artistic. Plus, it is incredibly rewarding and fulfilling to be part of so many wonderful people's dream day!

I love to travel to you and do you and your bridal party's hair on location, wherever is most convienent for you. I can typically accomodate up to about 9 styles on my own, but if needed will bring a second stylist along to help.

I look forward to working with you and helping your wedding dreams come true!

Follow Hair by Krysta Michael on

Hair by Krysta Michael 4
  • Leah

Leah Funderburg · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Hair - June 2019

Krystal was amazing!!! She met with me for a trial updo and I went home and texted her that I preferred another style I had in mind - after remembering how hot my June outdoor wedding would be! She allowed me to come right back to try the style I ended up loving!! On the day of my wedding, she accommodated 9 updos!!! They lasted all day and night, with many compliments- I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Hair by Krysta Michael 5
    Hair by Krysta Michael 6

Savanna · Married on 09/29/2018

Krysta did an awesome job this past weekend at my wedding! She listened to what I wanted and and did it so quickly! She was able to finish myself and 5 of my bridesmaids in 2 and a half hours! We all loved the way our hair turned out. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Hair by Krysta Michael 7

Hair by Krysta Michael's reply:

You are too sweet! Thank you so much. Your bridal party was so fun to work with and I'm just so happy everyone loved their hair!

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

One of a kind stylist!

Krysta is absolutely amazing! She has styled my hair for years and there is no one I would trust more for my wedding day- and I never felt more beautiful in my life! She also did all of my bridesmaids hair and every single one of them loved it and her amazing work is shown in all of our pictures. She is kind, professional and has a very calm, easy-going air about her. Krysta took the time to listen to every girl and created styles for each person that they loved. Every bride has alot going on the day of their wedding, and I felt so relaxed and comfortable while she was working on my hair - I owe it all to her sweet personality and beyond wonderful work! Cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Krysta for everything!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hair by Krysta Michael's reply:

Aw thanks love!! Everyone looked beautiful and I'm so glad everyone was happy with their hair! I had fun being part of your day!

Award