Beauty and Grace

Tallahassee, FL View map

I've been doing hair in Tallahassee since 2010 and specialing in weddings since 2013. While I love doing cut and color and seeing my regular clients, my real passion is styling hair. Wedding hair gives me the opportunity to be more creative and artistic. Plus, it is incredibly rewarding and fulfilling to be part of so many wonderful people's dream day!

I love to travel to you and do you and your bridal party's hair on location, wherever is most convienent for you. I can typically accomodate up to about 9 styles on my own, but if needed will bring a second stylist along to help.

I look forward to working with you and helping your wedding dreams come true!

• Nikki
    Nikki Getting married on 05/24/2025

Lovely!! Perfect for Wedding Day!!!

Krysta is simply amazing!!! She took the time during my hair trial to make sure everything was just how I wanted it- and replicated perfectly on my wedding day! She also helped my bridesmaids decide on their hairstyles and each of them looked so so beautiful. We loved having her with us to hang out during the day- she was so kind and professional. Absolutely recommend!!!
  • Leah
    Leah F. Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Hair - June 2019

Krystal was amazing!!! She met with me for a trial updo and I went home and texted her that I preferred another style I had in mind - after remembering how hot my June outdoor wedding would be! She allowed me to come right back to try the style I ended up loving!! On the day of my wedding, she accommodated 9 updos!!! They lasted all day and night, with many compliments- I can’t recommend her enough!
    Savanna Married on 09/29/2018
    Krysta did an awesome job this past weekend at my wedding! She listened to what I wanted and and did it so quickly! She was able to finish myself and 5 of my bridesmaids in 2 and a half hours! We all loved the way our hair turned out. I could not recommend her more.

Beauty and Grace's reply:

You are too sweet! Thank you so much. Your bridal party was so fun to work with and I'm just so happy everyone loved their hair!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Image by Lisa
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 19 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

3640 shamrock street w Tallahassee, FL, 32309
Location of (Beauty and Grace)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding