Beauty and Grace Reviews

Beauty and Grace View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Nikki
    Nikki Getting married on 05/24/2025

Lovely!! Perfect for Wedding Day!!!

Krysta is simply amazing!!! She took the time during my hair trial to make sure everything was just how I wanted it- and replicated perfectly on my wedding day! She also helped my bridesmaids decide on their hairstyles and each of them looked so so beautiful. We loved having her with us to hang out during the day- she was so kind and professional. Absolutely recommend!!!
  • Leah
    Leah F. Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Hair - June 2019

Krystal was amazing!!! She met with me for a trial updo and I went home and texted her that I preferred another style I had in mind - after remembering how hot my June outdoor wedding would be! She allowed me to come right back to try the style I ended up loving!! On the day of my wedding, she accommodated 9 updos!!! They lasted all day and night, with many compliments- I can’t recommend her enough!
    Savanna Married on 09/29/2018
    Krysta did an awesome job this past weekend at my wedding! She listened to what I wanted and and did it so quickly! She was able to finish myself and 5 of my bridesmaids in 2 and a half hours! We all loved the way our hair turned out. I could not recommend her more.

Beauty and Grace's reply:

You are too sweet! Thank you so much. Your bridal party was so fun to work with and I'm just so happy everyone loved their hair!
    Alison Married on 08/18/2018

One of a kind stylist!

Krysta is absolutely amazing! She has styled my hair for years and there is no one I would trust more for my wedding day- and I never felt more beautiful in my life! She also did all of my bridesmaids hair and every single one of them loved it and her amazing work is shown in all of our pictures. She is kind, professional and has a very calm, easy-going air about her. Krysta took the time to listen to every girl and created styles for each person that they loved. Every bride has alot going on the day of their wedding, and I felt so relaxed and comfortable while she was working on my hair - I owe it all to her sweet personality and beyond wonderful work! Cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Krysta for everything!

Beauty and Grace's reply:

Aw thanks love!! Everyone looked beautiful and I'm so glad everyone was happy with their hair! I had fun being part of your day!
  • MS. MACMEN
    Megan Married on 03/24/2018
    Krysta was amazing to work with! She is so talented and her pricing is very reasonable. She listened to the "look" I was aiming for and totally delivered. More so, she made my bridesmaids feel like true garden party goddesses. Our florist provided floral hair pieces and she found a way to uniquely incorporate them into each girl's look. She nailed it!
    Brock Married on 08/20/2016
    Krysta did my bridesmaids hair and my mother in laws hair for my wedding and did an amazing job! She is fast so I wasn't stressed about time or my bridesmaids being ready. She was about to freestyle and give my bridesmaids exactly the look I was looking for! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any special event!
    Kristina Married on 08/13/2016
    Krysta was absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I can not say enough good things about her! I got married August 13, 2016 and she did a fabulous job! All of my bridesmaids raved about how much they loved their hair, and my new husband still tells me he can't believe how gorgeous my hair was :) if you want your look to be memorable to your new hubby don't hesitate to pick Krysta! Also she is super friendly and easy to get along with. I loved having her be a part of our day and I would recommend her to everyone I know!!
    Brittany Married on 08/05/2016
    Krysta is literally THE BEST wedding stylist in Tallahassee . She is the epitome of professionalism. She did such and amazing job making my and my bridesmaids hair absolutely beautiful. She's there for you every step of the way from your trial up until the big day. She's got great vision and amazing talent when it comes to styles , all I had to tell her was that I wanted to incorporate braids in everyone's hair and she worked her magic ! I would recommend Krysta to any bride looking for a stress free , down to eart stylist with the cutest salon in Tallahassee .
  • User2780592 2+ years ago
    Krysta did hair for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law on my wedding day and was amazing to work with! She's so sweet and a pleasure to be around, she worked very efficiently and had all 9 of us done in like 6-7 hours, and everyone looked amazing. She can do basically any kind of braid and she was great about listening if someone had a concern/issue. I'd highly recommend having her do your hair if you want to look flawless! :)
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 04/30/2016
    Krysta was wonderful! She used her magic and did my makeup for my wedding this past May. It was amazing and she was able to do exactly what I had imagined. Salon 6 had such a great atmosphere and the beautiful decor and lighting made me feel even more special!
    Ashley Married on 04/09/2016
    Krysta was great. she did my hair and my MOH's hair for the weeding and both turn out amazing! Not only did the styes look beautiful, but they also held up to an outside wedding and reception and a night full of dancing!
    Katherine Married on 03/20/2016
    Krysta was absolutely wonderful! She did my hair for my wedding and she did an excellent job. My hair came out great and got so many compliments. She really does a fantastic job. I highly recommend Krysta. Super sweet and professional : )
  • User2545411 2+ years ago
    Krysta was wonderful!!! She did my hair as well as my maid of honor and my mother's hair for my wedding. She was kind, worked quickly, and is extremely talented! Krysta was early to my day and came ready to work with a smile on her face and just made everyone feel completely at ease. There is no one I would recommend more than Krysta. Her work is beautiful, and her personality and professionalism cannot be matched. I instantly felt comfortable with Krysta and so did everyone else within my wedding party. My mom even said her hair made her feel pretty, and that made me so happy the day of my wedding! Do not hesitate, trust Krysta to make you beautiful on your special day. I promise, you will not regret it. Thank you Krysta!
    Kasey Married on 12/19/2015
    Krysta did so awesome with my hair for my winter wedding! My hair is board straight naturally and does not like to hold a curl. She was able to get it to curl and hold all day! She also did my 3 bridesmaids and my moms hair and they all loved the way they looked! Highly highly recommend her!
    Kelsey Married on 12/12/2015
    Krysta was an absolute DREAM! She did all my wedding party's hair and it looked perfect! She was so professional and made all the efforts to make sure there was no stress and that everything went smoothly. I would recommend her to everyone I know!
    Ramsey Married on 11/07/2015
    Krysta did an amazing job at my wedding for me and my five bridesmaids, who all chose their hairstyles on the spot. Everyone's hair was creative and absolutely beautiful! She was incredibly professional and quick and had us all finished early! Could not recommend her enough!
    Kayla Married on 03/24/2012
    Krysta did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my 4 bridesmaid and my mom. Everyone looked perfect! She knew a ton of styles so everyone could get the look they wanted and was really happy. I also appreciated that we traveled to our remote wedding site we could get ready right before picture time. Everyone was just like I hoped!