Hair by Desilee

Knoxville, TN View map

Hair by Desilee is a stylist based in Knoxville, Tennessee who provides wedding hair services. Since 2015, Desilee has delighted in sharing her passion for hairstyling with those celebrating milestone moments. Whether you're envisioning a bold color, a simple cut, a dazzling updo, or anything in between, this stylist will give your hair the thoughtful attention it deserves.

Hair by Desilee is proud to offer to-be-weds a variety of hair services including coloring, cuts, updos, and styling options. Desilee is happy to provide pampered experiences for up to 12 people at a time. To ensure that everyone is happy with their look before the big day, this stylist can arrange trial appointments. Desilee is also available for on-site hair services to meet each of her client's unique needs.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55

$55

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Rebecca
    Rebecca A. Married on 11/06/2021

Looking for a hair stylist? Look no further!

Desilee was AMAZING! She was very easy to communicate with leading up to my wedding day and made my wedding hair dreams a reality. She was able to make all of my bridesmaids and myself look so beautiful. Thank you!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 07/15/2019

Book Desilee!!

Desilee was the absolute sweetest! I was planning my wedding long distance, but Desilee was super accommodating when it came to booking trials. I ended up having 2 because I was so unsure of what exactly I wanted and day-of I still had no idea, but liked bits and pieces of styles. I explained this to Desilee and she was sooo calm, sweet, and never seem annoyed or anything by my constant indecisiveness. She ended up creating my DREAM wedding hair and all of my bridesmaids also couldn't stop raving about their hair styles! Seriously, she is so talented and affordable and you won't regret having her on your wedding day! (I even ended up booking her to chop 12" off of my hair the next day!)
    Hannah K. Married on 06/15/2019

Bridal Party Hair

Desilee made myself and all my bridesmaids looks beautiful! She is truly so talented! She also did such a great job with my flower girl make her look beautiful and feeling comfortable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Beauty by Blair Beauty by Blair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Desilee! She is so sweet and super talented! You will love working with her!

6232 Washington Pike Knoxville, TN, 37918
Location of (Hair by Desilee)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding