309 Forestal Dr, Knoxville, TN 37918 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Mountain Tree Film Company

Mountain Tree Film Company is a cinematic-style wedding videography company based out of Knoxville, Tennessee. These talented videographers are dedicated to capturing your story and providing you with a wedding film that will make you feel all the same emotions over and over again.

Mountain Tree Film Company offers your wedding video in the final file formats of a digital download, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive. They are willing to travel to multiple locations in order to capture the entirety of your day. The wedding videography services they provide for your special day include:

• Full feature video

Mountain Tree Film Company 3
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/14/2018

Worth every penny!

My husband and I didn't want to have a videographer in the beginning and then I came across Christian's instagram and found a wedding that he did just a couple of weeks early, and immediately fell in love with his talent and with his style! I wanted a videographer to catch that special moment between my husband and I. We did a more traditional vows in front of out friends and family and behind the scenes that day we wrote our own vows to each other. Christian was amazing and made our video that much more special! We are so glad we made the decision to have this done, now we have a video we can't watch over and over again to remind us of our big day!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

Customized service

I appreciated Christian’s quick response and his willingness to meet with my husband and I to get to know us as a couple in order to provide a customized video to capture our day. We appreciated having our ceremony recorded and the ability to choose how many hours of coverage we wanted through a variety of packages. Christian is very passionate about what he does and gets to know each couple personally, I would recommend Christian if you’re looking for customization and value!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Mountain Tree Film Company 5
    Mountain Tree Film Company 6

Mountain Tree Film Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mountain Tree Film Company 1
    Free In Home Photoshoot

If you book Mountain Tree Film Company and my wife (Hair by Desilee) for your wedding, we will do a complimentary in home photoshoot. We love in home photoshoots, especially for the first year of marriage. There's nothing like remembering the first place you lived as a married couple. So do yourself a favor and book both of us!

• 309 Forestal Dr Knoxville, TN, 37918 See on map