Hair by Desilee Reviews

59 Reviews for Hair by Desilee

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2019

Book Desilee!!

Desilee was the absolute sweetest! I was planning my wedding long distance, but Desilee was super accommodating when it came to booking trials. I ended up having 2 because I was so unsure of what exactly I wanted and day-of I still had no idea, but liked bits and pieces of styles. I explained this to Desilee and she was sooo calm, sweet, and never seem annoyed or anything by my constant indecisiveness. She ended up creating my DREAM wedding hair and all of my bridesmaids also couldn't stop raving about their hair styles! Seriously, she is so talented and affordable and you won't regret having her on your wedding day! (I even ended up booking her to chop 12" off of my hair the next day!)

Sent on 10/18/2019

Hannah K. · Married on 06/15/2019

Bridal Party Hair

Desilee made myself and all my bridesmaids looks beautiful! She is truly so talented! She also did such a great job with my flower girl make her look beautiful and feeling comfortable!

• Kerri

Kerri M. · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely amazing, went above and beyond!

Desilee was an absolute dream! Not only did she create completely beautiful hairstyles for me and my girls, but she also did it willingly at 6:00am on a Sunday...I was amazed. If I could go back to my wedding day, I would use her over and over again, no doubts!!

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

Most Talented, Sweetest Hair Stylist

I booked Desilee for my wedding hair and the hair of my bridal party on June 7, 2019. Desilee is the sweetest and most talented hair stylist I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She can look at any picture and recreate the hairstyle, but she makes it even more beautiful than the picture. Her work exceeded all expectations. Initially, I was nervous about the hairstyle I had chosen as I wasn’t sure if it would look good with my face shape, but Desilee was able to squash all fears and made me feel so extremely beautiful. My hair was breathtaking! She was so flexible with doing a trial beforehand as well, and she was willing to drive out to our cabin on the day of the wedding to do our hair. My entire bridal party was also blown away by her work. Do yourself the biggest favor during your wedding planning and book Desilee!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke J. · Married on 06/01/2019

The best I could ask for

Desilee is the best person to do your wedding hair, she knows what looks best on you and will help you out if you need ideas. She is very responsive and is always there for you when you need her! She is also so sweet and does anything you want her to do when it comes to you hair! She also did amazing on my brides maids and family! I couldn’t have asked for a better person!

• Maura

Maura W. · Married on 05/19/2019

It was very special for me and my wedding party to have Dez!

Dez is the best! She is thorough, professional, and is very fun to have. She was very sweet and worked with my timeline.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful experience!

Desilee did a great job on my hair and several of my bridesmaids. Her prices are very reasonable and she even traveled to us! She was so sweet and professional!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Liza · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent!

Could not have asked for a better person to do my wedding hair!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Lydia · Married on 04/25/2019

Desilee nailed it!

I don’t have enough words to say how amazing Desilee was! She was so sweet, accommodating, and went above and beyond for whatever we needed on our wedding day! I am picky, but I absolutely LOVED my hair!! I was an out of town bride and took a leap of faith by booming her without ever trying her before, but her reviews can be trusted! She is THE BEST!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent beyond compare

Desilee is beyond incredible. She responded to messages almost immediately and her talent and skill is incomparable. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to style mine and my bridesmaids wedding day hair. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jillian · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful.

Des is absolutely amazing. She did my hair and my bridal parties hair. All of which were stunning! She is also so sweet and takes pride in her work. She won’t stop until you have the exact look that you want and makes you happy!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Savannah · Married on 12/17/2018

Wonderful!

Desilee was wonderful in every way! She drove to Sevierville for my wedding and the girls and I could not have asked for better results. Everything was perfect! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/14/2018

Desilee is Darling!

I quickly found out how fast hair and make up people get booked up for weddings. So I came across Desilee’s profile and liked her style. So I met with her in person, she’s super sweet and kind! We had a connection right away and my hair trial went amazingly! It was exactly what I wanted and she did it so fast. She made me feel like a real bride!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Claire · Married on 12/08/2018

Desilee is amazing!!!

wow I can’t say enough about how great Desilee was! She was so easy to work with, her prices were MORE than fair, and besides that she was such a fun person to have around on the wedding day! She brought so much joy to the whole getting ready process. She’s your girl!!! Seriously, don’t even look anywhere else.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Angela · Married on 11/17/2018

BEST hair stylist I have ever been to!

Desilee is AMAZING at what she does, and she's so sweet!! I have been to her for a cut and she did my hair and my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding. BOOK HER IMMEDIATELY for any of your hair concerns! We did a trial before my wedding and she was very flexible, patient, and helpful, in getting it to a style that I absolutely loved. She is affordable, super competent, professional, and she listens to exactly what you want and then makes it even more beautiful than you could have imagined. I don't typically trust my hair with anyone, but after my experience I will only trust her!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2018

Desliee is the best!!

Desilee was able to effortlessly make my dream wedding hair come true! She was super efficient and made sure my bridesmaids and I were all ready in time for the ceremony. She was also very sweet and calming - which was much appreciated on such a hectic day! I highly recommend Desilee for any bride who wants to look her best on her wedding day!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Kylie · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely wonderful!!

Desilee is the absolute sweetest and so great at what she does!! Would highly recommend. She got to my venue super early in the morning and had me and all 7 of my bridesmaids done in plenty of time. Super nice to work with through the whole process. She can do all kinds of different styles and I couldn’t have been more pleased with how my hair turned out!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

Desilee is creative, sweet, and organized

I cannot recommend Desilee enough for your wedding day needs! She is prompt, sweet, organized, and went above and beyond to ensure my trial run and wedding day hair was exactly what I had always imagined! You will not be disappointed as she is so kind and will make you feel pampered on your special day!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding hair - Bride

She was so helpful in letting all of the wedding party pick out their own hairstyles and helping give options. She was there first thing in the morning and got everyone done in ample amount of time! Everyone’s hair turned out so nice and stayed put all night. She had all of her equipment and was prepared for just about any style. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Hairdresser!

I can't say enough good things about Desilee! I gave her a picture of the hairstyle I wanted, and she recreated it perfectly. I had 5 bridesmaids, my mom, my mother-in-law, and a flower girl all get their hair styled in about 3 hours, and she came to the venue to style our hair. She is so accommodating and sweet! Do yourself a favor and hire Desilee for your wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Stacee · Married on 09/28/2018

Desilee made the hair process completely stress free for someone who is really picky about their hair. My whole bridal party looked amazing! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Ashley D. · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfection!

Desilee was right on time and took her time getting me ready for my big day! I never knew I wanted my hair professionally done for my wedding until I saw all of her AMAZING work! I recommend her for every hair need you have!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Cynthia · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Desilee was amazing and I loved my hair. I was from out of state so we did the trail the day before the wedding! I had a specific headpiece and look I wanted and Desilee delivered and more. She was always responsive and on time. She is a sweetheart and I would book her again for sure!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Liz · Married on 08/03/2018

Phenomenal

Desilee is not only a PHENOMENAL hair stylist, but she is so sweet and thoughtful and will go above and beyond to make sure you AND your entire wedding party are 10000000% satisfied with their hair! I was absolutely blown away by her work with twists, braids, my clip in extensions, and loose flowers to give us the perfect boho look I was going for! She somehow managed to keep us all- hair down in the TN humidity- looking natural and not too tightly done, and making sure it stayed that way the whole day. Not to mention she is definitely reasonable price wise, especially in comparison to others I got quotes from who charge an obscene amount, not only for the hair the day of, but for the trial as well (and every bride knows how crucial a trial is!). I would without a doubt choose Desilee over and over again- she is a GEM.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Kelsea L. · Married on 07/22/2018

Wonderful!

She did a fantastic job on my hair and my bridesmaids! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she delivered. I was very pleased. She is friendly and easy to talk to, as well, which is very important on your big day! Hire her. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2018