Hair and Makeup by Natalie

Boston, MA View map

Hello, gorgeous!

Congratulations on your engagement! Such an exciting time; Let the planning begin!

I'd love to be your hair stylist and makeup artist on your wedding day.

A little about my services:

I travel on location on wedding day. Trials are held at my studio in Winthrop MA.

I specialize in traditional or airbrush makeup.

Lashes are included in pricing.

I regularly work with hair extensions and will style and apply them at the trial and on wedding day (Love clip ins because they're non-committal and you might not even use them after your wedding!)

No number is too great for me and my team! I will bring as many artists or stylists as needed to complete the looks in a efficient amount of time!

If you have specific/more detailed questions about anything please feel free to email me! We can easily set up a time to chat on the phone too!

Thank you and I hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Natalie

_______________________

If you're interested in learning how I got started hair and makeup, read the interview in the Boston Voyager: http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-natalie-laface-hair-make-natalie-travel-clients-provide-hair-makeup-services/

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Julia G. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing team!

I am so grateful that I found Hair and Makeup by Natalie for my wedding in July 2021! During my initial phone conversation with Natalie, she was personable and knowledgeable. For my wedding itself, I was paired with Nina who was accompanied the day of by Sophia and Ariana. When doing my hair and makeup trial with Nina, she was patient and listened to exactly what I wanted. On the wedding day, Nina, Sophia, and Ariana were a lot of fun and made all of my bridal party feel beautiful and confident. I had a large bridal party so I drew up a schedule in advance, and Nina helped make sure everything kept moving on time. Most of my bridal party had never gotten their hair and makeup professionally done and everyone was so happy with the experience overall. Behind the scenes, Natalie was communicative and organized and helped make sure everything was confirmed and ready to go for the big day. I am happy that I worked with Hair and Makeup by Natalie and would highly recommend this team!
  • Lydia
    Lydia S. Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect hair and makeup!

I hired Natalie for hair and makeup for my wedding on the recommendation of a coworker who had used her services a few years prior. Natalie was wonderful to work with! She was so responsive and punctual, and everyone looked beautiful on the wedding day! My makeup felt natural and like me but better. It also lasted through many tears and hours of dancing; at the end of the night my hair and makeup looked just as good as it had 8 hours prior. I would highly recommend Natalie to any bride.
    Torie Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup and great value

I used Natalie for my wedding hair and makeup and was very pleased with how everything turned out. I did a trial at her home to test the look and it came out even better on the wedding day. One of her assistants cancelled last minute but Natalie was still able to get everything done perfectly and on time. I had never gotten my makeup done before so I just wanted to look like myself but "better" and she did a great job with that! Also, the price was great, especially because it included lashes which I saw a lot of other makeup artists charge extra for. I would definitely recommend Natalie to a friend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Boston, MA, 02108
Location of (Hair and Makeup by Natalie)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding