Hair and Makeup by Natalie Reviews

Hair and Makeup by Natalie 5
  • Lydia

Lydia Scott · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect hair and makeup!

I hired Natalie for hair and makeup for my wedding on the recommendation of a coworker who had used her services a few years prior. Natalie was wonderful to work with! She was so responsive and punctual, and everyone looked beautiful on the wedding day! My makeup felt natural and like me but better. It also lasted through many tears and hours of dancing; at the end of the night my hair and makeup looked just as good as it had 8 hours prior. I would highly recommend Natalie to any bride.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Torie · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup and great value

I used Natalie for my wedding hair and makeup and was very pleased with how everything turned out. I did a trial at her home to test the look and it came out even better on the wedding day. One of her assistants cancelled last minute but Natalie was still able to get everything done perfectly and on time. I had never gotten my makeup done before so I just wanted to look like myself but "better" and she did a great job with that! Also, the price was great, especially because it included lashes which I saw a lot of other makeup artists charge extra for. I would definitely recommend Natalie to a friend.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Hala

Hala Al-Safarjalani · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Hair/Makeup

Natalie and her amazing team were such a pleasure to have! They managed to get 12 girls + a bride glammed up in time for the wedding and did every ring flawlessly! She is such a joy and I felt like I knew her for years. So it was easy to work with her and relay exactly what I wanted. She is extremely receptive and will do exactly what you ask, and in the end make you look amazing. Thank you a million times! I will definitely be working again with you!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Serena

Serena · Married on 05/18/2019

Natalie made me and my crew so gorgeous!

Natalie's work was perfect. My hair and makeup did not budge at all, and I am the kind of person whose makeup usually ends up smudged under the eyes. Natalie and her assistants showed up to my hotel suite early to get set up, and were a well-oiled machine doing hair and makeup for my bridal party, sisters in law, mom, and mother in law. We all had a lot of fun chatting and getting ready, it was a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Everyone looked flawless the whole night long. My maid of honor even (accidentally) had a full glass of wine splashed in her face and her makeup didn't budge!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Meghan Buckley · Married on 12/28/2018

Top Notch Glam Squad!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Natalie and her team for my wedding recently in Dec 2018. They were the perfect glam squad for me and my bridal party! She was very professional, knowledgeable, and made me feel comfortable through the entire process. We had some last minute timing conflicts with when the bridal party could come to the room for hair/makeup and the team was flexible and Natalie kept the whole process moving smoothly. The team worked with everyone to create their own style and made sure to use products that suited everyone best. Our looks were flawless, looked fabulous in photos and lasted all day and night! I would highly recommend Hair and Makeup by Natalie!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!

Natalie and her team are so incredibly talented! They made me, my 6 bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law look gorgeous on my wedding day! At my hair and makeup trial I wasn't 100% happy with my first look we tried on my hair and Natalie fixed it perfectly to what I wanted. My bridesmaids loved the way their hair and makeup came out! I was worried about running behind schedule but they worked fast but thoroughly and we were actually ahead of schedule! Thank you so much Natalie for making me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Hair and Makeup by Natalie 6
    Hair and Makeup by Natalie 12
    Hair and Makeup by Natalie 13
    Sent on 11/05/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2018

Natalie made my hair and make up EXACTLY how I wanted on my wedding day - I got so many compliments and felt so confident and comfortable. Great great work. Her team that she brings is also incredible and did a great job on my mom and bridesmaids.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kasey · Married on 07/22/2018

Wonderful!

Natalie and her team are wonderful! It was a pleasure to work with Natalie from start to finish, trial to day of and everything in between!

I did my trial long before my wedding and ended up changing my mind about the style of my hair and make-up. Natalie was very responsive leading up to wedding, which was comforting!

On the day of the wedding, her and her and team we're on time, lovely, professional, and did an amazing job on everyone's hair and make-up - everyone was thrilled with their look, truly! I was very nervous about both my hair and make-up, and was so happy. I received so many compliments on my hair and my make-up held up so well!

I recommend Natalie without hesitation, it was a pleasure!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Abigail · Married on 10/23/2017

Perfect Wedding Hair & Makeup!

Natalie and her assistant were perfect!! She did the hair and makeup for our wedding in March 2019. I knew the minute I met her at the trial that she was the right choice. Natalie is calm, relaxed, and incredibly talented and professional. She listened to all four of us and created looks that everyone was comfortable in. She stayed extra time as well to do touchups after a rather windy first-look, and was incredibly flexible with a few post-trial changes. Her calm demeanor truly set the tone for the day and I am eternally grateful to her for making our day so special, and making us all feel and look our best! I cannot recommend Natalie enough!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Mollie · Married on 08/25/2017

Natalie and her team did my wedding party's hair and make-up on my big day! I can't speak highly enough of their amazing work and professionalism. Natalie was a pleasure to work with. She was always quick to respond to emails and was able to help accommodate my large wedding party. I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Natalie truly exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. I kept telling her I wanted to look like myself, but better and she made me look more perfect than I could have imagined. She also was really wonderful when working with my mother and mother in law while doing their makeup. Neither of them wear much makeup normally and she offered to lighten things up for them if it felt like too much. Her assistant also did an amazing job with my bridesmaids' hair. Their updos actually looked like the pictures on Pinterest and they held up all night. I'm so glad I was able to work with Natalie for my wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Dana · Married on 07/14/2017

Natalie did an amazing job with both my hair and makeup for my wedding! I am especially picky and had a lot of requests, all of which she accommodated and more! After getting my makeup done elsewhere and not being happy, Natalie took note of all my specific requests both at my trial and on my actual wedding day. My hair was beautiful and my makeup looked natural but still glamorous. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for their big day!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 07/02/2017

Working with Natalie was such a pleasure! Natalie and her team did hair and makeup for me and all of my girls on my wedding day this past July. She was so easy and fun to work with and made all of us feel stunning! And all of our hair and makeup stayed fresh all day long, even in 85 degree weather! I would highly recommend Natalie to anyone looking for hair and makeup for any important day!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Natalie was absolutely amazing to work with. She did a phenomenal job on all of the makeup for my wedding. Natalie is so sweet, professional, and easy to communicate with. She made me (and my bridal party) look flawless on my wedding day. She even took extra time to do my 91-year-old grandmother's makeup! Do yourself a favor and hire Natalie!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Natalie was a pleasure to work with - I really appreciated how responsive and helpful she was throughout working with her. Through Natalie I booked members of her team and worked with Maria Mahoney, Molly Leahy and Tiffany Carroca.

Maria was amazing! She did a hair and makeup trial for me a couple months before the wedding - she was so fun to be around and I basically felt like I was hanging out with a friend (who was giving me an amazing makeover). After the trial I was so excited for my wedding look! Maria was great at asking questions to make sure I was comfortable and happy with how the look was coming along. I have to note too that Maria was great at reading a room - she could tell the MOB, the MOG and my bridal party were overwhelming me with excitement during the final minutes of getting ready. She subtly suggested that they leave the room so my look could be a big reveal. It was amazing to get those 5 minutes of relaxation while Maria finished the look.

Maria, Molly and Tiffany were the best! They were a pleasure to spend a few hours with getting ready and just felt like hanging out with girls. They got along with the bridal party so well. All of my bridesmates, the MOG, MOB and myself felt absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better hair & makeup team!

Hair and Makeup by Natalie 14
    Hair and Makeup by Natalie 15
    Hair and Makeup by Natalie 16
    Hair and Makeup by Natalie 17
    Sent on 08/04/2018

Molly · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't recommend Natalie highly enough! I booked her hair and makeup services for my wedding after having worked with her for my sister's wedding three years ago. On both occasions, Natalie was the height of professional, pleasant, and talented. She made my wedding morning so calm and fun; it truly felt like she and Maria, the makeup artist who accompanied her, were part of my gang of bridesmaids.

Their work was actually incredible. They put so much time and effort into making each girl feel her best with the hair and makeup style she preferred. I could not have been happier with my own hair and makeup; I don't wear much makeup daily, and I was afraid I would look overdone. Instead, Natalie made me look like the very best version of myself.

I would recommend Natalie's services to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Perfect choice for wedding day beauty!

It was such a pleasure to have Natalie do my hair and makeup on my wedding day! I truly cannot recommend her enough. She was extremely easy to get in contact with and made the entire behind the scenes paperwork, contracts etc. so process easy! Natalie is extremely talented with both hair and makeup application. She takes the time to discuss exactly what you are looking for, and helps make you wedding day beauty vision come true. She offers both traditional makeup and airbrush makeup applications and took the time to explain the differences and benefits of each application type, as I wasn’t fully sure which type of makeup application would be best. During my makeup trial, she was extremely friendly and inviting and made me feel so comfortable. She was able to capture exactly what I was envisioning from several different references photos, and I couldn’t have been happier! On the wedding day she arrived on time ready to get to work. She came with on assistant to complete airbrush makeup and hair styling for myself, my mother, mother of the groom, and 4 bridesmaids. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, friendly, reliable and talented person to style your hair and makeup for any occasion, Natalie is the girl!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lilly · Married on 06/09/2017

Natalie was great to work with and amazing at what she does! She was accommodating, kept us on schedule amid the hustle and bustle of the big day and very pleasant. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Natalie is absolutely amazing! She gave great advice and didn't flinch when I changed how I wanted my hair done the day of. She is so easy to talk to and comfortable. She made my wedding day perfect! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/22/2017

S. · Married on 05/01/2017

Natalie did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day as well as my sister’s and mom’s hair and makeup. Natalie was always super responsive via email, and I easily scheduled a trial and for the day of the wedding only a few months before my wedding. On the day of my wedding, she used airbrush makeup, and the makeup and hair lasted the whole night and looked perfect hours later. She worked with each of us to make us look exactly how we wanted, and I could not have asked for my hair and makeup to look any better.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Molly · Married on 09/03/2016

Natalie was a dream to work with! At the initial trial, she was great about getting a sense of my vision while also providing ideas and suggestions. On the big day, I made a few changes and she took it all in stride with a smile on her face. She has a pleasant demeanor and fun to be around. Most importantly, the results were impeccable. I felt like a million bucks with my natural hair & make-up look.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Alexandra · Married on 08/27/2016

Natalie did my hair for my 8/27/2016 wedding. Let me start by saying that I am extremely picky when it comes to my hair... But she did an AMAZING job!! I went in for 2 trials before my wedding date because I was uncertain about what I wanted to do with my hair. Natalie was easy to reach and very accommodating. Her and her assistant did my hair along with my 10 bridesmaids, mother, and flower-girl. While it was a lot of people, she remained calm and relaxed. She is also very fast, which is great for a large bridal party. But don't let her efficiency fool you- she did an absolutely beautiful job! Natalie and her assistant arrived on time and were extremely professional. Thank you again Natalie for helping to make my wedding day flawless.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Meagan · Married on 08/06/2016

Natalie is absolutely amazing! Her and her team did my hair for my wedding day, along with my 8 bridesmaids, mother and my husband's mother. They were so timely and stayed on schedule, but didn't rush to finish. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful, and loved their hair. As the bride, I had 2 hair trials and both times Natalie nailed the look I was going for. On my wedding day, she absolutely knocked it out of the park - I felt so beautiful and was obsessed with my hair. Finding someone that does great wedding hair is hard, and I'm so glad I found Natalie - she was a great addition to my wedding day glam squad :)

Sent on 09/19/2016

Robyn · Married on 07/23/2016

Hair and Makeup by Natalie is amazing!! Natalie did my hair and Molly did my makeup for my July wedding. Everything was perfect! There were 8 of us getting our hair and makeup done - we started and ended on time and everyone's hair and makeup looked great and lasted the entire night. It was one of the hottest days in July and our hair and makeup stayed in place despite the heat! I would definitely recommend Natalie!

Sent on 08/12/2016

jane · Married on 06/26/2016

Natalie was so great to work with and created beautiful hair and make up looks for my entire wedding party! I was planning a wedding from across the country and Natalie was always able to work with me to fit in a hair and make up trial. She worked with me to create the exact look I wanted. On the day of, everything ran incredibly smoothly and on schedule even with hair and make up for seven people.

Sent on 10/16/2016