Gypsy x Company

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

Gypsy x Company is an adventurous wedding photography company based out of Hobe Sound, Florida. The couple behind the camera is a photographer and filmmaker duo with a passion for telling love stories through a series of unique images. Together, they hope to create magical photographs that reflect the love that the to-be-weds share for one another. These photographers enjoy capturing candid and romantic moments between couples, weaving their tale of romance into a wedding masterpiece.

Gypsy x Company offers a range of services to suit any styles and budget requirements. To ensure that every moment is captured, the services of a second photographer can be requested as well as additional hours. By only taking on one event per day, Sicily can focus solely on you and your occasion. She is willing to hold photoshoots at multiple locations and will provide you and your partner with digital copies of every image.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Aubrey
    Aubrey G. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Natalia was so awesome for our (surprise) engagement session!! It was all a total surprise given to us by our friends and she did an amazing job of catching everything! The both of us are super awkward and never know what to do for pictures and Natalia did a great job of directing us into cute poses that now look amazing in the photos she took! Absolutely recommend Natalia to anyone looking to do an engagement session! (If we hadn't moved out of the state we would absolutely be asking her to do our wedding as well)
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Married on 12/28/2020

Highest Recommendations!

Natalia made my camera shy self feel so comfortable. We had so much fun! I hired her to help me with my social media branding/marketing and the pictures turned out better than I would have imagined! I am looking forward to many shoots with her in the future. Cannot recommend her enough!

Gypsy x Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! I loved shooting your branding content and look forward to working with you again. You're the absolute BEST! Much love, Nat.
    Marisa L. Married on 02/24/2020

Natalia has a natural ability to make intimate moments come to life

I first met Natalia via Instagram after falling in love with her work. There is always a certain level of apprehension before shooting with someone you meet on the web, as sometimes their presence on social media is different than in person. I can speak first hand that this was not the case! Natalia went above and beyond to make sure I was not only comfortable but also having a good time.

She listened to the vision I had and her photos went even above and beyond what I had initially expected. Natalia has a natural ability to capture moments on the lens and make them come alive so effortlessly.

I look forward to shooting with her again in the future and recommend her to anyone looking to get their photos taken, from portraits to weddings to intimate moments & more, this is your girl!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Seashell Ave Hobe Sound, FL, 33469
Location of (Gypsy x Company)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding