Growers Direct Flowers

4.8 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Elizabeth C. Married on 07/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend this florist!

I am so thankful that my friend brought me to this florist for my wedding flowers! Christine was amazing and listened to all of my ideas and scattered thoughts. She has such patience and she really helped educate me on which flowers would be in season and price points so I could stay within budget. The flower arrangements were gorgeous and I just loved my bouquet!! All of the arrangements were taken home by guests who were so excited to display them in their home. I brought home one of the large alter/reception arrangements and it held up well and brought such color! I received several compliments on the flowers and highly recommend using Growers Direct Tustin for all flower needs!! I know I will! Thank you Christine for all of your help and for the BEAUTIFUL flowers!!!
  • User2194657 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lynn was fantastic. Relatives were calling me 10 days after my wedding to tell me the centerpieces still looked good. She did such a great job decorating the ceremony and reception site. Growers Direct even set up fabric around the arch. The value of the flowers and arrangements for what you pay are unbeatable, unless you drive up to the LA flower district and do absolutely everything yourself. The best price in town for the quality you get.
  • User2406838 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a very specific bouquet in mind for my wedding. I gave them a picture and they made my bouquet look exactly like the picture! I had 14 people in my wedding party and this was the only place within my budget. I loved how all the flowers turned out! Can't beat the price either!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Allie & Nick
    20 photos 路 06/07/2019

2930 College ave Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
Location of (Growers Direct Flowers)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding