Growers Direct Flowers Tustin Reviews

24 | Tustin, CA

24 Reviews for Growers Direct Flowers Tustin

Lynn was fantastic. Relatives were calling me 10 days after my wedding to tell me the centerpieces still looked good. She did such a great job decorating the ceremony and reception site. Growers Direct even set up fabric around the arch. The value of the flowers and arrangements for what you pay are unbeatable, unless you drive up to the LA flower district and do absolutely everything yourself. The best price in town for the quality you get.

Sent on 06/24/2015

I had a very specific bouquet in mind for my wedding. I gave them a picture and they made my bouquet look exactly like the picture! I had 14 people in my wedding party and this was the only place within my budget. I loved how all the flowers turned out! Can't beat the price either!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Sarah at Growers Direct in Tustin was the perfect choice for our wedding florist! She provides you with an initial consultation and quote, where she asks about your pallet, likes, and dislikes as far as flowers and colors, and then makes amazing recommendations on what to do as far as flower decor. Her recommendations were outstanding and made the decision-making process easy and enjoyable. She is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about her flowers and what looks good together and what doesn't. She was really nice, outgoing, and made us feel really comfortable. Everyone was amazed at how unbelievably beautiful the arrangements were at our wedding... And all for an amazing price! She even came to the site and set it all up for us! I highly recommend her!! Thank you Sarah!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Keesha · Married on 08/17/2013

Great flowers for an amazing price!

Sent on 09/29/2013
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2012

After meeting with other florist, my then fiance and I were discouraged due to prices out of our budget. It wasn't until we met with Growers Direct and saw their unbeatable prices! Their prices are simply AMAZING! and their work is BEAUTIFUL! All the florist were very friendly and they were able to capture exactly what we wanted! Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2012

charles · Married on 05/27/2012

After going several different places and getting quotes of varying degrees we went based off of a recommendation of a friend to growers direct in Tustin. We sat down with them and reviewed our budget and then showed them what my wife envisioned. They worked with us to find flowers that met our needs and gave us advice on how to save money, like supplying our own vases. We ended up spending over $500 less than we had budgeted and the end result was beyond what we could have ever imagined. We were very pleased.

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • bestweddingever

Emily · Married on 01/14/2012

These guys were the BEST!!!! I was not sure how the flowers would turn out on our big day (my MIL handled most of this detail after I shared some pics/ideas, and while we did see samples of our centerpieces we weren't blown away) but all together everything surpassed my expectations. Many of our guests commented on the gorgeous arrangements, from color, to height, to different textures of each flower/plant and how it all really made the wedding even more spectacular and "us". Truly amazing work and I cannot recommend them highly enough. The staff was so friendly, too, and delivered to San Clemente without issue!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Trish · Married on 10/08/2011

Very reasonably priced wedding packages! The design & quality of all bouquets and arrangements was perfect. The flowers were fresh, generous and sized well, lasted a long time, available when we needed them. There were no unfortunate surprises. Everything was available in the season, due to their knowledge of the flowers. We even had a great deal of help and coaching for our "do - it - yourself" arrangements.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Lisa · Married on 01/16/2011

In order to save on cost my mom, aunt, cousin, and I did my flower arrangements, bouquets, buttoners, and corsages for my wedding which was in January. I met with the floral consultant who helped me to determine the quantity I would need and gave me some great ideas on how to make my colors and floral choices work (I chose the Circus Rose which is orange with red tips and they were beautiful). They are very reasonably priced and they were spot on with the quantities needed so no flowers were waisted (or money). They were also right on time (which can make for a hectic day if you get them late) and we spent the next 5 hours putting the flowers together. They were so fresh and beautiful I could not be happier with how they turned out. I highly recommend this florist if you want to do your own flowers or if you need someone to do them for you.

Sent on 08/18/2011

Pearl · Married on 08/06/2010

BEST FLORIST!!! They not only worked with our budget and vision they delivered on everything. I would highly receommend Growers Direct to anyone. We will be using them for years and years.

Sent on 08/11/2010

noah · Married on 01/07/2010

Growers Direct is a true gem.Its amazing how fresh and beautiful the flowers are here.We saved a great deal of money and got to see the quality of what we where getting.

Sent on 05/16/2010

Judith · Married on 12/25/2008

There is a very dedicated group of people working at Growers Direct.They worked hard on our wedding flowers and where always on top of things.They ideas that they came up with when we first met where very unique and insightful.We where really happy with the way the flowers where set up at our ceremony.I will definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 08/08/2009
  • Q

Janet · Married on 08/16/2008

They were the nicest and most inexpensive for the amount of flowers I received! This is a place I will continue to use in the future!!!

Sent on 01/26/2009

Ella · Married on 06/14/2008

We did a DIY wedding, and Growers Direct was wonderful to work with. We used them because they did the flowers for a friend's wedding and we loved their work. They were friendly, knowledgable, and worked with our ideas and showed us many options. We decided to pick the flowers up the night before (even though they offered to deliever) and all of the stems were beautiful and just as promised. We would absolutely use their services again!

Sent on 09/01/2008
  • missmandy

Mandy · Married on 05/24/2008

Growers Direct did a great job at supplying beautiful bulk flowers for us. They were prompt and courtesy. They even called a few days before to insure that everything was ordered correctly and made suggestions for some changes I wanted. Very professional and an amazing product. They're roses were so lovely and the Bells of Ireland were so fresh! Everything smelled wonderful in our house and looked so great on our cake, too! They're prices can't be beat and they were local! Just down the street from our house.

Sent on 06/19/2008

Megg · Married on 03/18/2009

If you want to save money by buying in bulk that Growers Direct is your best shot.I have purchased from different florist and they definitely sell the best.We where amazed at how all of the roses we received where fresh and untarnished.Good enough for a recommendation!

Sent on 12/17/2009

Angela · Married on 04/17/2008

Growers Direct - are a great place to see the flower you want in person and not just on a page in a magazine. They are so efficient and they even follow up just to make sure your day goes as smooth as possible- I was very pleased with their arrangements as well as the freshness of the flowers - the price is as great as the smell of the flowers.

Sent on 03/06/2009

Liza · Married on 04/05/2008

Absolutely great. THe pricing is unbelievable. They'll do exactly what you ask them too!

Sent on 05/10/2008

I had my initial consultation with Adam and he was very personable, took the time to listen to my ideas, and made some great suggestions. The estimate is very reasonable too!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2008

The consultant that I met with at Growers Direct was very helpful. She took the time to show me samples and designs and was totally devoted to my wedding.The price that i got was very reasonable and I believe it was a fair price for the beautiful flowers i received. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/20/2009

Quick and easy process. We brought in a few pictures and talked about what we wanted- then they sent us a quote. We were able to customize what we wanted and what we didn't want. They were knowledgeable and helpful in making decisions.

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 02/07/2008

Growers Direct is definitely the best place for brides to go for wedding flowers.The first thing I noticed was their amazing attentiveness towards our needs.They have very friendly designers to work with that are experienced and give good advice.The price that we where quoted was really affordable and we where happy with it.Our flowers really stood out at our wedding.They where gorgeous and well put together.I am definitely recommending them to friends.Thanks Growers Direct!

Sent on 09/17/2009
  • F

Allison · Married on 01/26/2008

3.0

Local place was right by our church, so, after comparing a few other places, this one won partially due to location and convenience for us. They were flexible with what they would offer, and were prompt with the flowers. One corsage died, but we had a spare which we don't even remember ordering. My flowers and my girls' flowers were gorgeous. Petals were too expensive, and then it turned out we couldn't use live petals at the church anyway, so we went silk for those. Overall, it was very good and I would recommend them to anyone in the Tustin/Santa Ana/Irvine area looking for beautiful flowers and not wanting to spend over $1000 for them.

Sent on 07/01/2008

Kelly · Married on 01/06/2017

Did not fulfill order

I ordered three different flowers from this florist that were supposed to be ready at 8 AM Friday morning. Friday morning we go to pick them up and we're advised as we show up that one of the flowers weren't delivered. No phone call was made to me that my flowers weren't delivered. They were also reluctant to refund our money for a good not delivered. Apparently, it's their policy that when they don't fulfill their end of the contract that they give store credit. Go somewhere else.

Sent on 04/13/2019