Groove2Much DJ/MC

La Mesa, CA View map

My name is Graeme, Need a DJ for your Wedding? What about a house party or an Anniversary? What about a dinner dance, a picnic or a Birthday? If these events are on your mind right now or in the near future, contact me i would love to help make this day a reality and an enjoyable experience.

I have been doing events for over 10 years now and have had success and still enjoy representing YOU on your special day. Let the testimonies of customers (and now friends:) speak for themselves. If you are working on a budget no worries im here to work with you. DONT OVERPAY for a quacking lemon for you're special day, send me an email and ill make sure THAT doesn't happen, even if you dont hire me :)

If you are also looking for a Christian community appropriate and edited/screened music, send me an email or contact me lets work on a playlist together. -God Bless -Graeme

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country

Message vendor

Deals

Groove2Much DJ/MC 1
Discount
On a tight budget? No problem i can work with you to get the best deal and still help make your event memorable and fun. Give me a call 619-851-5439 and lets talk. I'd love to help you even if you dont hire me. Im here for YOU!

8645 Fletcher Parkway Unit 475 La Mesa, 91942
6198515439
Location of (Groove2Much DJ/MC)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding