PO Box 1228, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Groove Entertainment

Groove is one of the tri-state area’s top wedding/corporate bands. This energetic 8-10 piece band specializes in providing their clients with personalized services for their event, as well as the finest musicians and performers in the tri-state area. Led by lead vocalist Chris Scialfa, Groove will provide you the talent and energy to make your event more special than you could ever imagine. Your guests will dance the night away with Groove!

Groove is also NOT your typical wedding band. In fact, they are often complimented on how much they sound like the artists they perform. If you’re looking to break away from the “typical” wedding band stereotype, Groove is the band for you.

We provide one band (with non-transient members), but find a size of that band (8-10 pieces) to fit all budgetary needs. When you book Groove, you get:

**3 lead singers (2 male, 1 female)

**Drummer/vocalist

**Guitarist/vocalist

**Keyboardist/vocalist

**Bassist

**Saxophone

**Trumpet (available with 9 and 10 piece bands only)

**Percussionist (available with 10 piece band only)

groove entertainment logo avatar 2
Lead vocalists Renee Savoy and Chris Scialfa
Lead vocalists Renee Savoy and Chris Scialfa
groove entertainment logo avatar 2

• Videos 4

4 Reviews for Groove Entertainment

Bronwen · Married on 02/22/2014

I first heard Groove at a friend's wedding back in May of 2013. I had a blast dancing that day and knew that I would have to book them for my own wedding in February of 2014. Chris is the ultimate professional. He's extremely responsive and you always feel in good hands. They were amazing for my wedding and had all my guests on the dance floor the entire time. They play the perfect mix of songs old and new that appeal to all age groups. People are still raving about the music and what a great time they had. I highly recommend Groove!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Groove Entertainment is truly an excellent band in every way! A few years ago the band played at my friend’s wedding and they made such a great impression that I remembered them years later when it was time to plan our wedding. I brought my then fiancé to hear them perform at a showcase of the full band which sounded awesome. Being that we were having an intimate size wedding we decided on the 7-piece band, and it was one of the easiest decisions during the entire wedding planning process. Throughout the planning, Chris, the band leader, was so helpful and responsive to all our questions, and gave us good advice about our song selections along the way. The band even learned a very special song that we requested for our big day. Highly talented, versatile, passionate, and professional, Groove Entertainment is a top-notch company! Our family and friends still rave about how wonderful our band was. And since they also play at various clubs in the tri-state area, we look forward to hearing them play again. We most highly recommend Groove Entertainment!!

Sent on 01/05/2013

april · Married on 06/26/2010

Groove entertainment made our wedding!!!!! Chris sounded like every artist who sang the original song. During the wedding a guest came up to me and said thats not the band singing!!! They thought a recording was on! They couldn't believe how incredible the band sounded. Every guest could not stop telling us how wonderful the band was. They created so much energy in the room. We would recommend Groove Entertainment to anyone. WE can't stop thanking them enough for doing so a fabulous job.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Groove Entertainment FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance