5745 Main St Suite 101, New Port Richey, FL 34652 Map · Phone number

About Gripped by Grace Photography

You are probably inundated with LOTS of photographers on here so what makes me stand out ....

I have 16 years experience in portraiture, weddings, pets, fashion, sports photography etc etc the list goes on. I shoot just about anything. I'm not the run of the mill studio.

Now better than chain studios like JC Pennys and Walmart because 1) I used to work for them all 2) Professional Photography that is FUN and friendly. No worry about that 10 minute - 30 minute time constraint studio session. You get 1 full hour of my time JUST for your photos. There is no pressure to buy same day and I have CDs available for as low as $50. I have a studio located in New Port Richey right on Main St, so it's close and easy to find. If you would prefer beach family photos or location shoots - by all means - let's do it.

What makes makes me stand out --- I'm not doing this for a paycheck. :-) My overhead is minimal and I just LOVE my job. Creating and capturing memories is what I do best. I am affordable and workable.

Just some stuff we do:
-- Horse races, Horse and me photos
-- classic cars, classic cars with models or significants
-- beach sessions
-- model portfolio sessions - -- also can help in avenues to get more jobs - have connections through various groups
-- seniors (AFFORDABLE)
-- school photos
-- bands
-- products
-- family
-- parties
-- weddings
-- ANYTHING

Give our website a look -- it's under revamp right now so pardon the appearance.....we are also on facebook.

We are GRIPPED BY GRACE PHOTO aka GBG Photo.

We look forward to serving you.......

Oh and mention wedding wire and when you book a session or wedding get 20% off......... :-)

Follow Gripped by Grace Photography on

0fa21d94f89db98a 1361564395557 AllenWedding201106120590
AllenWedding201106120590

Gripped by Grace Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 5745 Main St, Suite 101 New Port Richey, 34652 See on map