Jennifer Martin Photography LLC

Largo, FL View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

So you've sifted through countless wedding photography storefronts and somehow landed here? Good! I hope you like what you see. If you're having trouble choosing or you're feeling overwhelmed, it's time for a mindset shift. Photography is not that hard you guys. *GASP* there, I said it.

You know what is hard? What takes skill and time? Storytelling. Getting to know and connect with your couples and families, sometimes on the spot. Making friendships. Finding what makes your relationships YOURS, and bringing that out in your portraits. So, if telling the story of your wedding day, your relationship or your family life is of utmost importance to you and you see personal connections in the images on this page, you've found the only photographer you'll ever need.

I got you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Wedding Photos!

I'm lucky enough to know Jennifer Martin personally, but I look up to her as if she is a celebrity. Jenn took my wedding photos and I could not have asked for a better result on all fronts. There aren't enough words to express how beautiful the photos are. She took FULL advantage of the surroundings, lighting, and details around her. She made sure I had multiple options of every photo I requested, and then some. She is also one of the kindest people and works well with everyone of all ages, personalities, and moods. We ended up adding on time to our contract last minute, and she was so flexible about it. My only advice, is book her as early as you can! She's popular and GOOD. From getting ready, to the ceremony, to family portraits, to the reception, everything was on point. My husband and I are more than satisfied with our experience with Jenn Martin!
    Gabriella Married on 10/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer & Jake Martin are absolutely wonderful. I knew I was going to use Jenn before I even became engaged! I have known Jenn for years and she has photographed many of my friends' weddings. She has also done portraiture for my little brother during his first year of birth. She is NOT just a photographer... she is a true artist. I knew that by hiring her to shoot my wedding, I wouldn't have to worry about whether or not she would be getting all the shots I want. In fact, I knew that she would capture shots and photos that I wouldn't even consider, yet they would be perfect and beautiful. She is all about the detail and everything she shoots looks beautiful, dreamy and ethereal. Also -- my new husband said he and the groomsman had a great/hilarious time taking photos with Jake so I would highly recommend hiring Jake as a second photographer! These two work magic together. They also did a gorgeous engagement session for us!
    Carolyn Married on 12/28/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved having Jenn & Jake as our wedding photographers - They made us feel comfortable & were lot of fun! The pictures turned out beautifully & we're so happy with them.
  • illustration stars

33 photos · 10/25/2015

Deals

Jennifer Martin Photography LLC 1
Discount

Are YOU getting married in 2019? Can you believe that this year is already halfway finished? Lucky for you, couples that book their 2019 wedding from now until December 2019 get $250 off their chosen package (8+ hour packages only). Book now!

Pricing

305 14th St NW Largo, FL, 33770
Location of (Jennifer Martin Photography LLC)

Jennifer Martin Photography LLC frequently asked questions

Jennifer Martin Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
Jennifer Martin Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints
Jennifer Martin Photography LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
Jennifer Martin Photography LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
Jennifer Martin Photography LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Jennifer Martin Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Jennifer Martin Photography LLC currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding