Grey Spoon Photography, LLC

Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Grey Spoon Photography, LLC

Hello there! I'm Kelsey, wedding photographer over at Grey Spoon Photography. I'm a 26 year old married to my husband, Tyler, and we have been married for 7 years! You might even see Tyler around with me, as he is my second shooter! We are dog parents to two dogs, we love to travel, and eat our way through places.

I want my couples to be intentionally present on the wedding day and taking it all in. Laugh, cry, hug, dance and reminisce together and know that I will be there to help you remember all of it. You can put your trust in me that I'm there capturing the good stuff because at the end of your wedding day that's what really matters. The real, raw, and authentic version of the day, that's what I'm there to capture.

If we sound like we would be a good match, send me a message and I'd love to chat about your love story!

Follow Grey Spoon Photography, LLC on

• Real Weddings 59

13 Reviews for Grey Spoon Photography, LLC

Hannah · Married on 09/09/2017

Quality and simpliciy

I was so pleased with the service and the product that we received from Kelsey. We were so lucky that she was flexible on location and traveled to us, not just for our wedding, but also our engagement photos. The booking process was so simple, communication was a breeze, and working with her was a joy each time we met. When shooting, she knew when to give direction and when to stand back and let things happen. Kelsey and her husband were able to use their drone on our wedding day to capture some of our favorite pictures of our wedding venue and of my new husband and I. We are so happy with our final gallery, and would highly recommend Grey Spoon to anyone.

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Choosing Kelsey Addy of Grey Spoon Photography to capture my wedding was one of the smartest decisions I made during wedding planning. She did both my engagement photos and wedding photos, and I could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out! To begin with, Kelsey is one of the sweetest, friendliest, and most down to earth people you will meet. When we first met for our engagement shoot I was nervous because I had no idea how to pose or position myself, and I was going to be spending the next hour or two with a complete stranger. Kelsey's friendly and professional demeanor immediately put me at ease, and I felt very comfortable with the directions she was giving. She was so friendly and it meant so much to me that she took the time to really get to know my fiance and I during our shoot. At that time I knew we picked a great photographer. I didn't have a whole lot of help planning my wedding, and I really appreciated Kelsey's guidance throughout the whole process. She even sent my husband and I something through the mail to congratulate us on our engagement, which was a very thoughtful touch. She was very professional, organized, and quickly responded to any questions I asked. I found her website and online planning questionnaires very easy to use. Additionally, I felt her prices were very reasonable compared to what else is out there. We did look at some cheaper photographers who did fine work, but I felt they did not capture the warmth and details like what I saw in Kelsey's portfolio. I feel that her prices are a good bargain for the quality of photos she delivers. I could go on and on about how happy I am with Grey Spoon Photography, but I think you should check out the website for yourself (especially the sunset pictures--to die for!). I could not be happier with how well our engagement and wedding photos turned out. If you pick Grey Spoon you will not be disappointed!

Award

Grey Spoon Photography, LLC Pricing

Grey Spoon Photography, LLC Price Rates

Grey Spoon Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• 226 South Braun Avenue Jefferson, WI, 53549 See on map
    920-482-6026 (Phone number)
    9202539418 (Other Phone Number)