About Greenworks Flowers

since 1978

Greenworks is a floral and event company that planted our roots in the industry  25 years ago. Our impressive floral and event designs are based on the simple premise that we design to create something unique.  We take pride in providing our clients with what they really need--innovative creations, dependable service, and sensible pricing.

These beliefs have earned us an impeccable bicoastal reputation within the hospitality, social, and corporate scenes of Washington, DC and San Francisco, CA. Greenworks’ exquisite custom floral designs will create and capture the essence of your special event!

Store Locations:

The Willard Hotel - 1455 Pennsylvania Ave, NW                   West End -  1145 23rd St. NW                                               Georgetown -  3428 O St. NW

Greenworks has been featured in the following publications:
In Style      Washingtonian        Washington Life         Wall Street Journal

Clean Up (2)
Samples (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)

We were SO pleased and blown away by the flowers and service from Greenworks. I worked with Madeline, and she was so wonderful to work with. We had a tight budget and just wanted reception and bridal party flowers, and what they were able to do with our budget was amazing. Madeline really went the extra mile, especially with our request for flowers to bring to Mary for the "Flowers to Mary" part of our Catholic mass. She even offered to swing by St. Matthew's Cathedral to see where I'd be placing it so she could make sure they would lay flat/fit in the space!

Our flowers were simply breathtaking so I'm just going to upload photos so you can see for yourself. The service was outstanding every step of the way. Photos courtesy of Sandi Foraci photography.

Photo of Greenworks Flowers in Washington, DC - Flower girl's pomander ball
Photo of Greenworks Flowers in Washington, DC - high centerpieces
Photo of Greenworks Flowers in Washington, DC - low centerpiece
Photo of Greenworks Flowers in Washington, DC - Old Ebbitt Grill reception set up
Photos
Photo of Greenworks Flowers in Washington, DC - we used flowers from Greenworks for our cake from Heidelberg
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Madeline was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating! I planned my very small wedding in three weeks and Madeline made choosing our flowers a breeze! We got married on a Monday morning and at our planned time of 8:30am, they arrived at my hotel room looking perfect. Our order was small...just a bouquet and boutonniere...but every detail was paid attention to. I highly recommend using Greenworks!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/31/15, 3 Reviews

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Kendra is Professional in Every Way with Beautifil Designs ~~~ Augie Bove ~ Catering at Strathmore

Greenworks is accommodating and flexible when working with our clients. We highly recommend them for any wedding!

I am a local wedding coordinator/planner and I would absolutely recommend Melissa Olsen and Greenworks as a florist. Great Work!

Greenworks is fabulous to work with... we frequently use them for our events and recommend them often to our brides! They provide top-notch service with their creativity, professionalism and passion! We strongly recommend working with Greenworks!

Kendra, Rick and the whole Greenworks team have been absolutely fabulous, not only working on a tight budget for my clients but also pulling out all the stops to make the arrangements everything my clients had ever dreamed. They were so easy and perfect to work with at every turn. They are professional, kind, generous and efficient. I would undoubtedly recommend them to anyone and everyone, and I can't wait to work with them on future events and weddings!

Events

3428 O Street, NW , Wasington, DC 20007   See On Map
202-337-4297 (phone)
Closed Sunday
Ritz Carlton , 1145 23rd st NW, Washington, DC 20037   See On Map
202-265-3335 (phone) 202-362-6942 (fax)
9-6 Weekdays 9-4 Saturday Closed Sunday
The Willard, 1455 Pennsylvania Ave, NW , Washington, DC 20004   See On Map
202-393-2142 (phone)
9-5 Weekdays 9-3 Saturday Closed Sunday
Greenworks Flowers is a wedding floral company from Washington D.C. servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. Greenworks Flowers is a professional florist that has been part of the Washington D.C. wedding industry since 1978 specializing in Special Events.