Greater Good Events

Jersey City, NJ View map
$3,800 Package Price

$3,800 Package Price

Greater Good Events is a wedding planning business located in the New York Metro area. Ellen Hockley Harrison, who founded this boutique event planning company, took special care to focus her business around sustainability. With each wedding that is planned, the team looks first to local partners and eco-friendly practices. The team also strives to focus on the community around them and the couple by fostering social justice and responsibility. With this unique approach combined with Ellen Hockley Harrison's extensive experience in the hospitality industry, couples will be able to plan and experience a stress-free wedding and celebration while feeling good about the difference they are making in their community.

Greater Good Events works with couples from the beginning of their wedding planning process all the way until after the ceremony is over. The process begins with a careful planning session in which such things as vendors and budgets are discussed. Then the team begins organizing your wedding and carrying out the actual plan. During your wedding ceremony and celebration, the team will be by your side ensuring everything is going as planned. After your wedding, Greater Good Events will even help wrap up your wedding by assisting with any follow-up needs you have.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1850.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3800.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4950.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Allie
    Allie F. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Couldn’t have done it without GGE!

GGE was one of the best decisions I could’ve made! Every team member I worked with was supportive, flexible, understanding and willing to work with me on whatever I was requesting. I hired the team for month of coordination after planning my entire wedding, and it was so helpful and relieving to have a team I could trust to execute on my plan! I started speaking with them regularly about 2 months out, and they created an extremely extensive timeline that was shared with all of my vendors to ensure everything went smoothly. And it did! I even had a day of (literally 30 minutes before) last minute switch of my ceremony and cocktail hour to allow my ceremony more time to be outside given all day rain and it worked out!! This was in large part due to the flexibility of GGE and close coordination with the venue to make this happen!
  • Hector
    Hector G. Married on 03/21/2020

Virtual wedding with heart

We had a great experience from concept to execution of our virtual wedding. As recent transplants to the area we did not know any vendors but were quickly supplied with quality options based on our needs. It was easy to communicate and align our expectations with our wedding planner. In the end our family and friends enjoyed every moment and complimented that while our wedding was virtual it was as if they were in the room with us.

Greater Good Events's reply:

Hector, we loved working with you two! Thank you so much for your kind words, we had such a great time "seeing" your friends and family and the love you two share! Congrats again :)
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 02/01/2020

A must have!

We could not recommend Greater Good Events more. Both Ellen and Rachael were easy and wonderful to work with. From the moment with met Ellen we knew she would be perfect to assist us with our month of coordinator. We could not have imagined our day without them

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

201 Montgomery St. Jersey City, NJ, 07302
Location of (Greater Good Events)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding