Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Great Portraits

Elegant and Artistic Wedding Photography and Boudoir by Award winning female photographer.

Expect the best, beautiful, emotion filled images of your Wedding Day. Gina is one of the most sought after Portrait and Destination Wedding Photographers in Florida. From Elegant Bridal Boudoir photography to glamour and family portraits, she has won numerous International Awards. Her clients have taste for both Artistic portraiture and modern Editorial style photography blended with Photojournalism. Gina loves to travel and offers special Destination Weddings rates. Contact Gina email: GreatPortraits@gmail.com or call 239 223-6018

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)

I loved my session with Great Portraits! She is extremely prepared, professional, and talented. Her studio has all of the sets you would want in your session and she does a great job providing feedback while she shoots so you know if you're doing it right. My pictures were provided in a timely manner and were so great looking! I would definitely choose her as my photographer again.

Profile Picture Natasha, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Digital Files

Gina totally came through for us, our photographer cancelled very close to our wedding date. It was the weekend after thanksgiving so of course I was nervous about finding someone on such short notice and on a holiday weekend. She was wonderful, contacted me back immediately. The pictures are beautiful we took some around the lake near our reception area which turned out georgious! She's very professional and easy to work with!! My husband and I would love to work with her again in the future. I recommend her for any photography you may need, wedding or otherwise!!

Profile Picture Karrie, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gina was very professional very easy to work with. She took photos of my family that turned out absolutely lovely. Not to mention, we are all from out of town! My family is rather large (15+) so it is very heard to get everyone together all at the same time. I had found her online and contacted her just days before we were going to be in town. She was very responsive to my emails and made the whole experience easy. She's a very talented photographer and will definitely contact her again for anything in the future if needed.

Profile Picture User6982368, 1+ year ago, 1 Review