My Love Story Photo and Video Reviews

My Love Story Photo and Video 3
My Love Story Photo and Video 4
My Love Story Photo and Video 5

Andy · Married on 08/03/2019

I am so thankful for Great Portraits-Gina G. and her staff. I am from Chicago and was in Florida for business. I chose this business trip as the perfect opportunity to propose to my woman. Gina G allowed me to overnight the Tiara to her to help me keep the proposal a surprise. The photos, the video, the conversation was beyond what I could have asked for. Such a great human and 5 stars isn't enough.

My Love Story Photo and Video 6
    My Love Story Photo and Video 7
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Noelle Clark · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience!

Gina is very professional and always responded quickly to my emails. She help me set up a timeline for the whole wedding day and stay stress free when attempting to explain how large and diverse my family is! Would definitely recommend due to these reasons and of course the beautiful photos she took! All organized so nicely too on a USB that only took a few shorts weeks to be delivered after the wedding! Thank you for making my special day even more special!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

My Love Story Photo and Video's reply:

We enjoyed working with you and had so much fun at the wedding. You have a lovely family, thank you for all your kind words. Much happiness and many blessings, Gina.
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/19/2019

Nothing short of perfection!

Our wedding day was nothing short of perfection. Gina was a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending her to anyone who needs an event photographer in the future. She arrived early on the big day and made sure I felt comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. The day went so smoothly and although I had lots of help, she kept the ease and flow of the photography together and really captured the magic of my entire day. Seeing her photos makes me relive and experience our wedding through my eyes and it was truly magical. I so appreciate that the communication up until the big day, it was always reciprocated and quickly responded to. Gina and I were always on the same page. Her assistant Mike was a fantastic help as well. He offered to take drone shots of our wedding as it was held on a yacht! They were a dynamic team and I cannot thank them enough for working with us and making our wedding a day to remember.

My Love Story Photo and Video 8
    My Love Story Photo and Video 9
    My Love Story Photo and Video 10
    Sent on 06/13/2019
  • William

William · Married on 05/19/2019

Very professional

Gina was really nice and attentive. She did what we had asked and helped us achieve our goal for our wedding photos. She did a great job.

Sent on 06/25/2019

My Love Story Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you, enjoyed working with you. I hope you will enjoy the pictures and videos for years to come. Wish you both much love and happiness, Gina

Jennifer · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend Gina! She did a great job of helping up map out our timeline for the wedding day and coordinated well with our videographer. We have sooooo many gorgeous pictures that it makes it hard to pick our favorites. All of thee pictures turned out wonderful and we will cherish them for decades to come!

My Love Story Photo and Video 11
    My Love Story Photo and Video 12
    My Love Story Photo and Video 13
    My Love Story Photo and Video 14
    My Love Story Photo and Video 15
    My Love Story Photo and Video 16
    Sent on 03/24/2019

My Love Story Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You were such a pleasure to work with. Post Card Inn is such a fun place to take pictures. You have such a beautiful family, wish you all the best, Gina.

Vonita · Married on 08/31/2018

You were so friendly! Super flexible with helping us feel comfortable and not rushing us through teach photo. Pictures were beautiful and such a great variety

Sent on 08/02/2018

Silvia · Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond amazing! We were her first destination wedding in Colorado. Gina and her team did such a wonderful job. It was so great working with them from beginning to end! We had our pictures taken in several locations and had an absolute blast. They made us feel so comfortable and the pictures are breathtaking! Love love love them!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

MaryAnn · Married on 06/30/2018

Gina was a blessing. She knew exactly what to do and how to make our once in a lifetime day one we would never ever forget. She not only became our photographer but our friend in the process. Capturing such beautiful moments in your life, her work is perfect and so precise. She takes the time to make photos you'll never forget. She made our elopement so special and our album is beyond beautiful, she even retouched some of the pictures. I was so lucky to have found her and she was the first photographer I contacted for our wedding at the Biltmore in Los Angeles. If you're looking for an amazing photographer, Gina is the amazing.

My Love Story Photo and Video 17
    Sent on 08/18/2018

Adrienne · Married on 05/31/2018

Gina was very professional! Great job!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jennifer · event on: 05/16/2018

Gina is very kind, professional and has great artistic vision. She was quick and efficient with the camera and we got a variety of looks in. I’d definitely work with her again!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Natasha · Married on 02/28/2018

I loved my session with Great Portraits! She is extremely prepared, professional, and talented. Her studio has all of the sets you would want in your session and she does a great job providing feedback while she shoots so you know if you're doing it right. My pictures were provided in a timely manner and were so great looking! I would definitely choose her as my photographer again.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Karrie · Married on 11/26/2016

Gina totally came through for us, our photographer cancelled very close to our wedding date. It was the weekend after thanksgiving so of course I was nervous about finding someone on such short notice and on a holiday weekend. She was wonderful, contacted me back immediately. The pictures are beautiful we took some around the lake near our reception area which turned out georgious! She's very professional and easy to work with!! My husband and I would love to work with her again in the future. I recommend her for any photography you may need, wedding or otherwise!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Gina was very professional very easy to work with. She took photos of my family that turned out absolutely lovely. Not to mention, we are all from out of town! My family is rather large (15+) so it is very heard to get everyone together all at the same time. I had found her online and contacted her just days before we were going to be in town. She was very responsive to my emails and made the whole experience easy. She's a very talented photographer and will definitely contact her again for anything in the future if needed.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Janice · Married on 05/15/2016

After many hours and days of searching for the perfect photographer, we found Gina. Immediately after our first conversation, I knew I wanted to book her. She was easy to talk to, genuinely kind and extremely responsive. Gina was very flexible during our engagement session. We went to three different sites and changed multiple times. We both felt completely comfortable and had a great time. Gina gave many helpful tips and we met up with her for coffee beforehand. Everyone at our wedding complimented how great and professional our photographer was. Our photos came out amazing and I love her attention to detail and quality of her photos. I'd highly recommend her without any reservations.
    Dr. J. Coleman - Sarasota

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • User6820939 · 2+ years ago

Gina was there prompt and professional with a smile! couldn't be more of a perfect day.
    The best service you can ask for from a photographer1

Sent on 06/10/2016

Margaret · Married on 07/11/2015

Fantastic photographer!!! Gina was always present at just the right moment for just the right shots but never intrusive. Very friendly and fun while still being professional. Cannot imagine using anyone else. The most beautiful wedding album I have ever seen! Thank you Gina.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Gina from Great Portraits was outstanding from day one. From my first meeting with her to selecting my photos, she was professional and made my husband and I feel like we were the most important people to her. I would not think twice for hiring her again!! She listened to us and got the feel for what we were looking for. On our wedding day, everything went smoothly. And we got the most amazing photos! We are so happy with our pictures and can not wait to use Great Portraits again!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Tatiana · Married on 08/08/2018

Hiring Gina was one of the best decisions we made. She was the perfect photographer for us to capture our destination wedding day in Estes Park, Colorado. Honestly, my husband is not the most comfortable person in front of the camera. But despite that, she was able to catch the sweet and honest moments between me and my husband. We were blown away with the photos, so artistic and creative. I definitely recommend Gina not only because she is professional, easy to communicate with. Her work is beautiful and we highly recommend her.

My Love Story Photo and Video 18