Great Life Moments, LLC

Great Life Moments, LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Great Life Moments, LLC

I Love Wedding Phototgraphy! Think about it, spending every Saturday with two wonderful families and their friends. By the end of the day, I feel like I'm family! I could make beautifuI photographs of anything I want to. I choose to express myself through Wedding Photography because I enjoy people. Those who watch me photograph comment that they love seeing my passion. This passion will be seen in your wedding photographs! I have a unique ability to relate to a wide variety of personalities, and to see things from other people's points of view. I am a calm soul soul in a sea of Wedding Day jitters,and some funny mishaps. (I am sure your Wedding will be perfect!) The first wedding I photographed 22 years ago- photography was to start 4 hours before the ceremony so the bride and groom could enjoy the reception free from commitments. The Bride's dress arrived at the church 15 minutes before the ceremony! The nature of a Wedding Photographer is optimism at all times...because, every time- the memories and the pictures are all that's left after your perfect day is over. Call today before your wedding date gets booked! We offer complementary consultations.
Scott Sayers 336-577-9353
scott@greatlifemoments.com
greatlifemoments.smugmug.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh, Wilmington

Follow Great Life Moments, LLC on

6 Reviews for Great Life Moments, LLC

Scott was amazing! He was punctual, engaged and welcoming to all members of the wedding party and guest. He is amazingly affordable and a fabulous photographer!

Profile Picture Jaleesa, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wedding photographs one week ago. We couldn't have been more impressed! Responds quickly, professional, great value for 4 hours of photographs. He did better than I even expected. A few pictures for social media within 24 hours. Photographs are beautiful! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joyce, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Scott was a friendly and happy guy, which made the job of standing still for myself and my family less bothersome. He was kind and helpful while taking portraits. He was not at my rehearsal and didn't realize that my "wedding march" was timed and requested a picture on the way down the aisle and this made me late, the music stopped when I was still a few step in front of the arch. He did follow up through the ceremony site and took some great pictures that my self and my family will have to treasure of years to come. The CD that came in the package we purchased is high quality and has a very nice protest case to keep it in.

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/3/14, 1 Review