Benson, NC 27504 Map · Phone number

kelseybridal
tammybridal3

5 Reviews for Inspired Images by Claudia

Samantha · event on 03/16/2013

Claudia did an amazing job and had some awesome ideas for pictures

Adriane · event on 12/01/2012

Inspired Images by Claudia has photographed more than 1 time for me!! I love her ideas and her work. She took my son's 1 year photos and they were adorable. I felt like my baby should be in a magazine! She also did my maternity pics and I loved them! She really captures your memories for you! Her color editing effects are fantastic too. I would recommend Inspired Images by Claudia for any event you have in mind.

• User3537948 · event on 11/17/2012

Claudia was a great photographer to work with. She was willing to take the necessary steps it took to get everything I wanted out of my photo shoot. She shows a high attention to detail and made sure she didn't leave the shoot until I had everything I wanted. She was willing to come out to my location and had great ideas in addition to my own that made my experience with her very enjoyable. Any problem or concern I had she always took the time to make sure I was satisfied. I will be using Inspired Images by Claudia from now on for all my photography needs.

Inspired Images by Claudia FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Eddie Leonard Productions
    Eddie Leonard Productions Wedding DJs

Claudia is one of the easiest going photographers I know. She knows how to get the right shot while blending in with the guests. Excellent quality, extremely friendly, and flexible. You won't be disappointed.

• Benson, 27504 See on map