5121 Bay City Rd, Midland, MI 48640 Map · Phone number

About Great Hall Banquet & Convention Center

The Great Hall Banquet & Convention Center can provide the perfect backdrop for any size function..........from an intimate celebration to the grandest ballroom gala. Our grand ballroom accent lighting will make a splash with all your guests!

With our superior event planning services and expert catering team, the Great Hall ensures no details is overlooked. Our dedicated event staff will work within your budget to help you execute the perfect event.

-Offering: Hotel Room Accomodations, Entertainment for the whole family, Health Club, Miniature Golf, Bowling, Movie Theater, Arcade, & Restaurants.

-Centrally Located in Michigan, located off of US-10 and just minutes from I-75

Picture070
Table set-up
Table set-up
Picture070

5 Reviews for Great Hall Banquet & Convention Center

Meaggan · Married on 08/25/2012

Josh was excellent in helping me plan both my rehearsal dinner and my reception. He was willing to work with our budget and provided EXCELLENT service! The food was AMAZING, the decorations were BEAUTIFUL, and the whole night was PERFECT!! I would highly recommend them for a reception! I had the most amazing experience working with them!!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Kelsey · Married on 05/24/2014

I can't say enough good things about the great hall. They made sure every detail for my wedding was perfect. I had my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception here and it was beautiful. When I was short a few vases and filler for my centerpieces they provided me with some, they have a huge selection of items that they provide if needed. They hung purple and gray poms and paper lanters from the ceiling for my ceremony, and went above and beyond with everything. In our package they included signature drinks, meat carvings stations, and even late night pizzas for our guests, everything was a hit and we have heard from many people it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Nicki · Married on 04/21/2012

The Great Hall is absolutely gorgeous. I had my ceremony in the lobby and they have a breathtaking circular ceiling with a huge pot of flowers and a stone mosaic wall we used as the backdrop for our ceremony. The ballroom is magnificent, with chandeliers with colored uplighting that you can customize. They provide lighted table skirts that add just the right amount of whimsy. Josh Obertein was super nice and worked with me on price. They were short-staffed the weekend of my wedding and had an even the night before, so Josh was hard to get a hold of the day of, as he was running around setting up all my tables! But everything I asked for got done. And to top it off, the service and food was excellent too!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Great Hall Banquet & Convention Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access