Great Hall Banquet & Convention Center Reviews

5 | Midland, MI

5 Reviews for Great Hall Banquet & Convention Center

Meaggan · Married on 08/25/2012

Josh was excellent in helping me plan both my rehearsal dinner and my reception. He was willing to work with our budget and provided EXCELLENT service! The food was AMAZING, the decorations were BEAUTIFUL, and the whole night was PERFECT!! I would highly recommend them for a reception! I had the most amazing experience working with them!!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Kelsey · Married on 05/24/2014

I can't say enough good things about the great hall. They made sure every detail for my wedding was perfect. I had my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception here and it was beautiful. When I was short a few vases and filler for my centerpieces they provided me with some, they have a huge selection of items that they provide if needed. They hung purple and gray poms and paper lanters from the ceiling for my ceremony, and went above and beyond with everything. In our package they included signature drinks, meat carvings stations, and even late night pizzas for our guests, everything was a hit and we have heard from many people it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Nicki · Married on 04/21/2012

The Great Hall is absolutely gorgeous. I had my ceremony in the lobby and they have a breathtaking circular ceiling with a huge pot of flowers and a stone mosaic wall we used as the backdrop for our ceremony. The ballroom is magnificent, with chandeliers with colored uplighting that you can customize. They provide lighted table skirts that add just the right amount of whimsy. Josh Obertein was super nice and worked with me on price. They were short-staffed the weekend of my wedding and had an even the night before, so Josh was hard to get a hold of the day of, as he was running around setting up all my tables! But everything I asked for got done. And to top it off, the service and food was excellent too!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Monica · Married on 05/05/2018

Our wedding was great. Everything was set up perfect, josh was super helpful. I had tons of great feed back about the food. Erika could have been a little more responsive and organized but it turned out perfect. It’s worth every second
    Highly recommend this hall.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Angie · Married on 10/04/2014

The food was great and the reception hall was perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2014