GRBEAUTYGAME

7610 Cottonwood Dr Suite 104, Studio 1, Jenison, MI 49428 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About GRBEAUTYGAME

GRBEAUTYGAME is a wedding makeup stylist based in Jenison, Michigan. Owner Jillayne Helmholdt is a passionate professional with a wealth of talent and experience to share with clients. She takes the time needed to fully focus on each client, ensuring she finds the best look and styling experience for their long-awaited celebration.

GRBEAUTYGAME welcomes you to meet Jillayne for a consultation to learn more about her services and experience. She also offers on-site styling, allowing her to get you ready at your venue and save your precious time on your special day. For a more creative experience, you can visit her in her studio for a trial session. Jillayne can also offer a range of beauty services, including:

• Body waxing

2 51 1989083 160225318628024
2 51 1989083 160225318628024

12 Reviews for GRBEAUTYGAME

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Jillayne is amazing and so talented at what she does! I am so happy I chose her to do my makeup on my wedding day! I LOVED my make-up and so did everyone else! Even the guys in the wedding were commenting on how good it looked :) I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Marie · Married on 05/27/2017

Jillayne was very good at answering any questions I had before and during makeup application. She was very flexible with me and made sure I was 100% happy with the look before taking off.

Sent on 06/12/2017