Gray Door Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gray Door Photography

North Texas Wedding, Engagement, & Bridal Photographer | Dallas, Fort Worth, North Texas

When your wedding day is done, the cake has been eaten, and the dress hung, you two are newlyweds and these images become your first family heirloom.

Gray Door Photography was named after a small detail with great meaning. I've made my livelihood documenting the love stories of other couples, but along the way I've also gotten to share little pieces of my own. During our first few years as newlyweds, my hubby's job has kept us moving to a new state each year. With each move there was a new home, and with each new home there was, coincidentally, a gray front door. What may seem like such a small detail in our love story has become a symbol of some of the happiest years of my life. And, now that we've made Dallas our more permanent home our gray front door holds such significant meaning. Gray Door Photography celebrates the adventure, joy, and unbreakable bond created on your wedding day, and more importantly, we celebrate as it all continues into your marriage.

If you think we would be a perfect fit, let's chat! Fill out the contact form, call (630) 329-1898, or email me directly at steph@graydoorphotography.com with any inquiries!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (3)
One Event/Day (3)
Multi. Locations (2)
Proofs (2)

Stephanie is AMAZING!! She took our rehearsal and wedding day photos, and they seriously look like they came from a magazine. Stephanie has an eye for perfect photo scenes and lighting. It was raining on our wedding day, but she was still able to take beautiful outdoor photos. Stephanie is also the sweetest! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steph was so quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Her photos are incredible and are depicted perfectly in her portfolio. She had an awesome second shooter and both were the most professional vendors we worked with. Steph was extremely accommodating and felt like a genuine part of our family on wedding day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steph is an AMAZING photographer. She truly has a gift, and my husband and I are so grateful for all the lasting memories we now have to look back on. From the moment I met her, she was so sweet and kind. You could tell she really has a passion for what she does and loves to make the bride and groom feel so special on their big day. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with her. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of the camera, and she made us feel completely at ease. The resulting photos from both sessions are absolutely gorgeous! She 100% captured the style and look I wanted. Also a huge plus, Steph is very organized and on top of things throughout the whole process. She sent several emails over the year leading up to our wedding, whether it was just to check in or offer advice on scheduling, etc. Do not hesitate to book with her – she is the best!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Gray Door Photography Pricing