Granville Flower Company

Granville, OH View map

$750 Typical Price

Central Ohio couples we are located in Granville, Ohio in Licking County. We provide design services for couples in Granville, Newark, Heath, Johnstown, Alexandria, Mount Vernon, New Albany, Pataskala, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Westerville, and surrounding areas.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Leonardia
    Leonardia H. Married on 06/26/2021

Stunning Florals

If you want memorable florals, this is your shop! From initial quote to the wedding day I felt taken care of and heard. Any questions I had were answered and the collaboration was effortless and professional. I felt like my idea was used and elevated beyond what I had imagined. Having our venue be filled with the scent of fresh flowers was one of my favorite memories of our wedding day. My bouquet was stunning and was so much better than what I had imagined. I highly recommend the Granville Flower Company if you want that attention to detail and want to be blown away on your wedding day! I plan on coming back with photos once I have received them from our photographer!

Granville Flower Company's reply:

Leonardia -

Thank you for the stellar review! You were a dream to work with and I am happy you enjoyed the process and were pleased with the results. I can’t wait to see the photos from your special day!

- Elisabeth

Run to an Elopement Run to an Elopement Wedding Officiants

Are you looking for a "local" florist? Granville Flower Company is the florist for you. Elisabeth grows her own her flowers and has a beautiful approach to design. Working with Elisabeth was an "easy-going" experience. I can not say enough about how approachable, professional and gentle her personality is. Her design was exactly what our clients wanted. I love her use of peacock feathers - it totally made the Bouquet and Boutonniere personalized and eye catching!

Whitney Brewer Photography Whitney Brewer Photography Wedding Photographers

Elisabeth is amazing to work with and has a skill that I haven't quite seen before in a florist! She's got the passion that sparks a fire and her work is absolutely stunning. She cares about making every detail perfect from beginning to end! I can't wait to work with her in the future, I can't speak more highly of her and her work!

Oh Deer Photography Oh Deer Photography Wedding Photographers

She is good at what she does! She takes pride in her creations!

Granville, OH, 43023
Location of (Granville Flower Company)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding