Towson, MD 21286 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Graceful Occasions

• Tina

Tina · Married on 09/25/2010

Our ceremony music done by Amanda (flutist) and Eunice (pianist) was just what we wanted. Live music, but traditional, and totally appropriate for the church that we selected to have our ceremony at. All my dealings with Amanda were easy and enjoyable. From picking the music, to e-mails back and forth about doing ceremony programs and she even recommended a "day of planner" to help out at the church which ended up being a life saver! To be honest, I was so nervous, I really can't remember a lot of the music during the ceremony, but what I can remember of it was all wonderful and complimentary. There was nothing out of place and I loved that there was absolutely no hassle!

Sent on 10/04/2010

brigit · Married on 08/02/2009

The music for the ceremony was beautiful and even though I wasn't around for the cocktail hour (pictures) I'm sure the music was great as well. Definitely priced within my range and well worth the money that I spent. Thank you for participating in my wedding!!

Brigit Davis

Sent on 08/12/2009
  • RoshAnsu

Ansu · Married on 07/11/2009

We requested the piano/flute combination from Graceful Occasions and they were absolutely fabulous. They added this serene elegance to our wedding through their lovely music. They worked with us on what music selections we needed, and provided us with exactly what we wanted. They were also very flexible with our timings, since our ceremony lasted longer than the usual weddings. They came in early to set up and were there until everyone left, and we were more than satisfied with their performance.

Sent on 07/30/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Balance Wedding Photography
    Balance Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

The elegant music of Graceful Occasions is just perfect for receptions and cocktail hours! We have had the pleasure of hearing them perform several times. It is always smooth and professional. They really help create an upscale ambiance and set the mood, especially at ceremonies!

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Graceful Occasions for that special occasion. Visit them online for more information! We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Towson, 21286 See on map