Grace Flowers Hawaii

Honolulu, HI 96801 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Sanddollars Floral
  • Lulu’s Lei + Bouquets
  • Flower Explosion
  • Anny Heid Flowers

3 Reviews for Grace Flowers Hawaii

Nichole · Married on 08/30/2014

Alison created beautiful arrangements for our simple center pieces, bridal bouquets, the bamboo arch and buffet table. I sent her several pictures of ideas and she was able to match the looks with fresh local flowers. She also incorporated our wedding colors throughout. Although they are located on the northern side of the island, her pricing and delivery/set up fee was very affordable.

Sent on 09/21/2014
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 07/19/2014

Alison provided beautiful bouquets according to our wedding's needs. Every piece that she creates is a work of art. I am so glad that she created our bouquets, boutonnieres, and leis. Beautiful work!

Sent on 07/27/2014

I LOVE fresh flowers and fresh local flowers for my wedding was a must. Alison was recommended to me by the owners of the Hawaii Vanilla Company. At the time I was working with Alison for our wedding arrangements, she was just opening up her new store front. Even when she was extremely busy with other clients and opening the new store, she was able to keep in constant contact with me and work patiently with me as I made changes to the arrangement.

The greatest part was how she worked within my budget and offered other suggestions so we wouldn't go over budget, because we all know how expensive flowers can be!

LOVED the small square arrangements for the long dining tables.
    We had pretty flowers for the corners of the arch.
    There was unique tiki flower torches next to the arch.
    We also ordered maili lei, leaf and flower leis, loose flowers and leaf bouquet for the bridesmaids hair, and the brides bouquet.

Sent on 04/15/2013

• Kailua-Kona See on map
    Location of (Grace Flowers Hawaii)