Grace Episcopal Church

Madison, WI View map

CELEBRATE YOUR WEDDING AT GRACE EPISCOPAL CHURCH

Central Downtown Location:

Situated on the Capitol Square, Grace Episcopal Church is in the heart of downtown Madison. A historic fixture in this vibrant city, Grace is just steps from Lake Monona, the Monona Terrace, the Overture Center, State Street, and the University of Wisconsin, as well as numerous restaurants, hotels, and reception venues. Our central location and English-style courtyard garden provide the perfect photo opportunities to capture the essence of your downtown wedding.

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$765.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Set Up

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Religious

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What transportation and access is available?

Wheelchair Access

Andrea Married on 07/21/2018
    This was hands down one of our favorite parts about our wedding day. Pat Werk was so easy to work with and she made planning a breeze! She was able to accommodate any questions that we had throughout the process. The church is beautiful and did not need any decoration. I also loved that I could bring in my own pastor.
    Kate G. Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful Setting with Personal Service

The church itself is beautiful with a great location right on the square in Madison. The sanctuary is gorgeous as were the red doors for photos afterward. Pat and the staff at Grace took care of everything and made us feel comfortable leading up to the day. It was nice having rest/prep areas downstairs for the bridal party before things got started. The entire place is also air conditioned which came in nice on a 100 degree summer day. Their organist also very good. Would highly recommend Grace to any couple.
  • E&M
    Emily Married on 09/23/2017
    My husband and I couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding ceremony! To start with, the location is beautiful! The church is lovely, and it's in a great location, right next to the Capitol building (which makes for great pictures!). We had pew candles and bows, and a flower arrangement at the altar, but the church itself is so pretty that I didn't find any need to decorate any further! Which is a huge bonus because it's one less thing to plan and some money saved!
    We worked closely with Pat (we didn't work quite as much with Gwen, but she's fabulous too!), and she was there for us for everything! We met with her initially for a tour, and she gave us all kinds of information! They have a hand book and list of suggested vendors, and Pat's vast knowledge! Anytime I'd have a question I'd send her an email. I always heard back promptly! I asked her all kinds of questions, and she always had solid answers. I don't think we could have found anyone with her level of expertise!
    She had a great worksheet that she worked with us to fill out and complete our details, so we knew everything had been thought of. She ran a very smooth rehearsal the night before, and the next day she guaranteed the ceremony ran smoothly! Grace has rooms for getting ready, and Pat was down there checking on last minute details with me and the bridal party to make sure everything was in place. She coordinated such a smooth ceremony, giving our iPod guy his cues for music (as a note, there is a beautiful organ that can be used, we just opted to use the sound system based on our music selections), and giving the cues for everyone to walk out. It all ran so smoothly, I don't know how she does it! And it was days after the fact that I heard that she had broken a toe the night before or morning of my wedding, and wasn't even able to get a shoe on! That is dedication, and I didn't know and wouldn't have guessed anything was wrong that day!
    All in all, Grace was perfect! Highly recommended?!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Grace Episcopal Church Price Rates

116 W. Washington Ave. Madison, WI, 53703
608-213-7558
Location of (Grace Episcopal Church)

Grace Episcopal Church frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Grace Episcopal Church?

Grace Episcopal Church includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Set Up

What are the most important characteristics of Grace Episcopal Church in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Grace Episcopal Church for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Religious

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Grace Episcopal Church for wedding events?

Grace Episcopal Church offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Grace Episcopal Church offer?

Grace Episcopal Church offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony

What services does Grace Episcopal Church offer for wedding events?

Grace Episcopal Church offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Grace Episcopal Church and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Grace Episcopal Church is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding

Wedding Venues