Grace and Lace Boudoir

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! We absolutely LOVE bridal boudoir. I know that we're a bit biased, but we think it's honestly one of the best wedding gifts you can give because it's a gift that keeps on giving. :) The desire for a bridal boudoir session can be celebrating looking the best you've ever looked but - more importantly - it's celebrating the best you've ever FELT. It's the gorgeous glow from within that will help keep the spark alive and well in a marriage. We completely understand the nerves coming into a session like this, but once you walk through our doors, you'll feel those nerves melt away. We go above and beyond to help you feel relaxed and have fun during the process. We literally take care of every detail for you - all you have to do is show up! :)

Orange County boudoir photography studio that restores confidence to women with sexy photographs in Southern California. We specialize in creating timeless, artistic, and playfully seductive, but always classy photos for our clients. It’s more than just a photo shoot, it’s an experience. We provide a safe environment where you can let the sensual side of you out.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$349

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

High-Res Images
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Cheyne
    Cheyne L. Getting married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing & Empowering Boudoir Experience! I will be back!

What a truly amazing and empowering experience! I don't even know where to start because there are so many incredible things I want to highlight. Let me preface by saying I don't take photos regularly and can get uncomfortable in front of the camera. From the first communication after booking my shoot to the photo viewing session/ordering and every stage in between, it was sincerely the best experience and more than I could have ever imagined. Sarah is an amazing hair stylist + MUA. She considered everything I wanted and flawlessly incorporated it into my look. I felt so beautiful and sexy. Thank you Sarah!! From picking my outfits, directing my poses and more, Jeni made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire session. I am in AWE of the photos. Both Jeni and Sarah made me feel so comfortable and they take sincere time to get to know you and your why behind your session. Both Jeni and Sarah were extremely helpful in preparing for my session, what to expect and answered all my questions along the way. I will be referring everyone looking for a boudoir photographer to Grace & Lace. Thank you forever Jeni & Sarah. I cannot wait to show these to my fiancé!
    Kaylee Married on 01/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Experience of My Life!!!

Jeni and Sarah are such phenomenal women and extremely professional while making me feel comfortable the entire time. From the moment I walked up and saw my name on the door to getting my hair/make-up done and being in lingerie/revealing clothing, I felt nothing but sexy and comfortable. Friendly, amazing women who have built a fantastic business. I can’t wait to come back for maternity photos!
    Heather L. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

As a curvy woman, I've never felt more beautiful or empowered!

Jeni and Sarah were a dream to work with. They were extremely professional, kind and prompt at email responses. I am curvy and chose them because of how body inclusive they were. I've never felt more beautiful or empowered in my life! This was a gift for my fiancé and while I was doing the photoshoot, it became more of a gift for me. I felt extremely comfortable with Jeni taking such intimate photos and let me tell you...I CRIED WHEN I SAW THE FINAL PICTURES. If you're ever saying to yourself, "I'll do it when I'm skinnier or lose another 10 lbs..."...JUST DO IT NOW! Your partner loves you for how you look today so just do it! I can't wait to see my fiancé's reaction!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

16762 Rhone Lane Huntington Beach, CA, 92647
Location of (Grace and Lace Boudoir)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding