16762 Rhone Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number

About Grace and Lace Boudoir

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! We absolutely LOVE bridal boudoir. I know that we're a bit biased, but we think it's honestly one of the best wedding gifts you can give because it's a gift that keeps on giving. :) The desire for a bridal boudoir session can be celebrating looking the best you've ever looked but - more importantly - it's celebrating the best you've ever FELT. It's the gorgeous glow from within that will help keep the spark alive and well in a marriage. We completely understand the nerves coming into a session like this, but once you walk through our doors, you'll feel those nerves melt away. We go above and beyond to help you feel relaxed and have fun during the process. We literally take care of every detail for you - all you have to do is show up! :)

Orange County boudoir photography studio that restores confidence to women with sexy photographs in Southern California. We specialize in creating timeless, artistic, and playfully seductive, but always classy photos for our clients. It’s more than just a photo shoot, it’s an experience. We provide a safe environment where you can let the sensual side of you out.

Follow Grace and Lace Boudoir on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lauren Kovacik Photography

16 Reviews for Grace and Lace Boudoir

• Andee

Andee V. · Married on 05/28/2021

Beyond incredible!

I had this idea to do a boudoir shoot for my fiancé as a wedding gift. I searched online to read reviews and was looking for anything that made me feel confident enough to actually go through with the idea of doing a boudoir photo shoot lol. Grace & Lace boudoir came up and the reviews were so nice and sounded very much like what I was looking for with this idea in my mind. I set up an appointment and suddenly felt really nervous but also excited. The day came for my photo shoot and my fiancé had no idea about. I told him I was going to a hair and make up trial for the wedding day so we could go out to dinner afterwards! The day of my photo shoot I arrived to the studio I immediately fell in love with Jeni and Sarah. Jeni does such an amazing job at making you feel comfortable and she’s so sweet. She also does the poses she is trying to relay you to do which is extremely helpful! Sarah is a hair and make up guru. She picked the perfect shades to make my skin and make my eyes pop for my photos. The entire experience was beyond my expectations. From getting to chat with these impressive women to last minute deciding to bare it all out there in their studio. I left feeling so confident and honestly just so proud of myself. The way Jeni and Sarah made me feel is something I will never forget, and it definitely shows in my photos! I can’t wait for my fiancé to see the book we’ve made and add an unexpected twist to our wedding day lol! Thank you so much Jeni and Sarah, you both are truly amazing.

Sent on 05/15/2021

Thyra S. · Married on 01/02/2021

Satisfaction Guaranteed ♥

5 stars to these duo.. Thanks to Jeni and Sara who made me feel comfortable and sexy during this photo shoot. I would totally recommend them, they are nice, detailed and very friendly people..
    you won't regret it
    PS.. quality of the photos are amazing

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Janelle

Janelle H. · Married on 05/16/2020

Love, love, LOVE!!!!

Typically I am the person that is nervous to be in a bathing suit in front of people, but Jeni made me feel so incredibly comfortable wearing practically nothing! Sarah was so amazing with my hair and makeup that I was shocked at how great I looked and felt afterwards! My husband saw the pictures and said “OMG you look like a supermodel”. Needless to say, he and I loved the pictures and we are so happy to have these images to look back on. Jeni and Sarah were absolutely amazing and made it a reallly fun and exciting experience!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Grace and Lace Boudoir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Boudoir Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• 16762 Rhone Lane Huntington Beach, CA, 92647 See on map
    Location of (Grace and Lace Boudoir)