10750 Pine Dr., Parker, CO 80138 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Grace and Co

Grace and Co. is a wedding planning company located in Colorado. Our number one goal is our clients; making sure that we are creating a event that truly reflects their personal style and story.

Every couple imagines their wedding day, down to the last place card. At Grace and Co., it’s our goal to share in our client’s excitement and provide unparallel customized planning to help create their perfect day. Our services start at $2500 for Month of Wedding Coordination, $4000 for Full Service Lite and $5500 for Full Service Wedding and Event Design. To learn more about our services please reach out for details.

We would LOVE to talk weddings with you so give us a call or email us at hello@graceandco.wedding!

Other couples have also viewed

• Exquisite Events & Productions
  • Dates by Desarae
  • Alankrita celebrations and events
  • WILDLY IN LOVE
screen shot 2020 02 14 at 11 34 52 am 51 547026 158716128186437
We love pups!
We love pups!
Yes! We really love pups!
Yes! We really love pups!
End of night magic
Bright and fresh
screen shot 2020 02 14 at 11 34 52 am 51 547026 158716128186437

21 Reviews for Grace and Co

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

We were married at Villa Parker and so Jen Cobb with Marilee & Grace was assigned to work with us. I cannot sing Jen's praises highly enough. I have met very few people who are as good at their job as Jen is at hers.

Jen is such a friendly and welcoming person who was consistently patient and helpful whenever we met with her. She always listened to our ideas and offered her own ideas and creative vision whenever we weren't sure what to do. She was a quick and thorough communicator with both our vendors and with me and she always strove to make my husband and me happy. At one point, I think she did about 5 different table arrangement maps for us!

On the day of the wedding Jen and her assistant worked so hard, but never let you see them sweat. From getting on ladders and hanging things, to making sure my husband and I were fed appetizers during cocktail hour, to keeping the event running on time, to even making sure a broken toilet was fixed, they truly did everything and they did it with a smile on their faces. At the end of the night, our guests were complimenting us on how fun, helpful, and awesome "wedding planner Jen" was.

I don't think we could have planned our wedding without Jen. She was an irreplaceable part of our day and we were so lucky to have worked with her. I think it is rare for a bride on her wedding day to have downtime and calmly think, "Well, what should I do with myself now?" but I did, because I knew that everything was in Jen's capable hands. She is truly gifted at her profession, someone you can count on, and therefore a joy to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

When booking with Villa Parker, we were set up with Jen Cobb from Marilee & Grace to be our day-of coordinator. I am so thankful that Jen worked with me to plan my wedding as she helped to make it absolutely perfect. Jen is amazing! She was always willing to communicate via phone or email for all of my many questions. She put my ideas into action on the wedding day and created such a stress-free environment for me so I could actually enjoy the day. Jen is so good at her job and she is so friendly and personal. She fit in immediately and felt like another one of our family/friends on the wedding day. I can't thank Jen enough for all of the help she provided through the entire wedding process and especially on wedding day. She was able to be flexible with all my changes and with the unpredictable Colorado weather. I wouldn't have been able to pull off my dream wedding without Jen's help and hard work. She is amazing and I am so thankful for everything she did for my husband and I to allow us to have our perfect dream wedding! I would highly recommend her services to any bride that wants to have a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Robin · Married on 01/22/2017

Laurie made our day so beautiful and go so smoothly. It would not have been as magical without her! There were some plumbing issues during the wedding and she took care of it quickly and discreetly. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Award

Grace and Co Pricing

Grace and Co Price Rates

Grace and Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 10750 Pine Dr. Parker, CO, 80138 See on map
    317-997-7547 (Phone number)
    Location of (Grace and Co)
  • 10750 Pine Dr, Parker, CO 80138 Parker, CO, 80138 See on map
    7202957449 (Phone number)
    Location of (Grace and Co)