Gourmet Desserts & Wedding Cakes

Visalia, CA View map

Chocolate-dipped strawberries, New York cheesecake, fondant wedding cake and berry fillings, all made from scratch with fresh fruit and ingredients, are just some of the specialties offered by professional baker Shelly Wade.

If you are planning a wedding, anniversary party, birthday, graduation, office party or other special occasion, call to meet with Shelly personally. Whether your party is a romantic evening for two or a big bash of 1,000, she will help you choose the perfect design and flavors for your wedding dessert, birthday cake, dessert bar or other custom gourmet dessert.

4.3
    4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Shelley S. Married on 05/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Shelly makes amazing Cakes! She is able to do ..... anything!

Shelly has made the tiered cakes for every "fancy" and wedding cake occasion in our family, if I am remebering correctly she has made and delivered 7 Excellent cakes for us. She is flexable and gives good advice. Shelly's cakes are Delicious and Beautiful, she has always been able to bring my cake ideas to "life" with one of her cakes!!
  • Renee
    Renee R. Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Cake

Shelly made the wedding cakes for both my sisters and my mom, so of course it only made sense that she make ours too! Great Service! Beautiful Cake!! Very Professional!!
  • User2457144 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was so pleased with our wedding cake. It was exactly what I wanted and delicious. I received so many compliments from our wedding guests on how great the cake was. French vanilla and strawberry filling is my favorite but we also had a layer of german chocolate and caramel heath filling which is also great. Shelly is a pleasure to work with and a master at her craft! I will definitely keep Gourmet Desserts in mind for any future events.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

110 S Church St Visalia, CA, 93291

Tue - Sat: 08:00 - 17:00
Location of (Gourmet Desserts & Wedding Cakes)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding